Chapter 7

Destined to Meet

 

Jessica’s POV

 

Flame! Smokes! Heat!

 

I have no strength to face the situation. Tears were rolled down my cheeks, I trembled so hard, weaken my legs and I kneeled to the floor. Please give me chance to see my future. I cried so hard cause myself sobbed so hard.

 

“Don’t worry Sica. I’ll help you.”

 

And then YOU appear! You giving me helping hands and give me comfort words.

 

“…….I’ll guide you. There’s nothing to be worry about okay? Come on. I’ll help you.”

 

The explosion! You fall from first floor to the ground. Blood rushed out from your head. I could see flames at your back.

 

Why do you need to sacrifice yourself?

 

Another explosion heard and the sound was really close to where I am. I fall down, not far from you. My vision was getting blur. No! The vision was getting reddish. I could feel heat on my arm, left arm. And it was getting hotter…and hotter….

 

 

I gasped for air, sweats rolling down my forehead, my back, my entire body. I sat down on my bed and placed my palm on my forehead.

 

Lucky thing it just a dream but why? Why these dreams keep on repeating recently? What is the meaning of all this?

 

I drifted backwards my dream and I always forgot this part…. I shouted her name in my dream did I? How did I call her? What is her name? It could be what her name WAS. Why I can’t figure it out? Who you are? You appear like a mist but you remain in my dream until now.

 

 

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

I try to bring to mind all of the memories just now figuring out what exactly bother my sleep. I just really can’t forget you,


The way you hold me and them perfectly fit each other,

The way you hug me and it’s ecstasy to me,

The way you talk to me and I really hope I could meet the owner of angelic voice once again.

 

Stop thinking like that Sooyoung. I placed my arm on my forehead. I tried to close my eyes but she kept on appearing in my head.

 

What are you thinking Sooyoung? Are you insane? I turned my body to the right.

 

 

Look at you Yuri. I her hair softly; I don’t want to wake her up. Her sleep habit is the cutest of all. Her merong tongue while sleeping. I placed a kiss on her cheek. But then….

 

“I miss you too Sooyoung…” Yuri half-opened her eyes and placed her soft kiss on my lips.”….but you need to sleep too” softly she slapped my cheeks.

 

“Yuri” I wrapped her arm. “I just want to thank you for everything” She smiled.

 

“Ha-ha. You better sleep or else you’ll going to be a panda tomorrow” She turned her body.

 

“Okay I will. Good night Yuri”

 

“Good night Sooyoung”

 

 

I can’t stop thinking of you lady. Am I going to meet her again in the bakery? I already told her about that before I ran. Did I?

 

I sighed. I really hope that you come but I had to wait for the answer after holidays.

 

Stop thinking of her Sooyoung! I pulled out her handkerchief in my pocket. Don’t worries I already wash it.

 

Yuri is officially your girl Sooyoung. Stop thinking of her will you? You save her life. She gave you her handkerchief. If fate is yours, you got chance to give back hers and say thank you.

 

Just be honest Sooyoung. You want to meet her again right? Be honest to your heart…

 

I thought lots of thing, and without realize I already closed my eyes…

 

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

I stared at the mirror and smiled. Today Sooyoung and I going to had our first date. Walked around the mall, see the sunset together, played in amusement park, had dinner together. It just like dream comes true.

 

Yeah! I stepped the floor to hard even Sooyoung can heard it from downstairs.

 

“Yuri, are you all right?” she knocked my door room.

 

“Ah, I’m okay Sooyoung.”

 

“Okay. I’ll waiting for you down here.”

 

“Okay. Few minutes and I’ll done.” I opened the closet and stared. Hhmmm….what should I wear for today?

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

*Grumble grumble*

 

Ah, my stomach. I rubbed my cutie tummy. Are you hungry either?

 

I went to the kitchen and opened my refrigerator. Nothing. I went to the closet and guess what? Nothing! And again my stomach grumbled and this time the sound was louder than before.

 

 Be patient tummy. I want to take a bath first okay? I’ll let you enjoy yourself in the cafe later on okay. Please tummy holds on.

 

I drove my car around the city and guess what? None of the café, or bakery, or restaurant or any shops that cook-and-serve-food were opened. What is so special of today’s date huh! I looked at my hand phone and…

 

25th December

 

Ah! I forgot. Today is public holiday. Once again my stomach grumbles. My poor little stomach. Where else can I enjoy my meal? It’s getting pain…..

 

Oh yes! Mall! I snapped my fingers. Why this idea does not pop out just now? I drove my car to the main mall in the city. Hang on tummy we’re almost there.

 

 

I parked my car and walked, straight to the only restaurant in the mall. I quicken my steps – yes tummy we almost there – and took the acute angle of the mall; and my steps stopped. I hide myself on the wall – is that her? – I spied her, look out at her slowly – because I don’t want to get caught - .  

 

I saw her! I SAW HER‼! I stepped forward, tried myself to get close to her but then my step stopped. I went back to the place where I was hiding just now in reverse.

 

A tall tanned lady came out from the nearby shop and talked to her. She seemed very happy when met her friend. My jaw dropped as the lady wrapped her arm to my hero. What the….

 

I leaned my back, tried to deny for what I was se just now. Are they couple? I stared back and guess what? My hero placed peck kiss on her cheeks. Both cheeks!

 

Wait a minute Jessica! What is this feeling? I placed my palm on my chest. I could feel my heart beats faster and faster. There is this unexplainable feeling inside me. What could it be?

 

Whatever it is, it made me moody the whole day. I hit anyone who blocked my way home. I hate you hero! I stepped on drink can on the ground. I hate you! And I can’t stop thinking of you.

 

 

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

I turned my head to the corner of the shop. Is someone watching me right now? I don’t feel very easy right now.

 

“What’s wrong Sooyoung?” Yuri stared with worried tone in her voice.

 

“Nothing Yuri.” I said; keep in glaring every corner of the shop in the mall.

 

“Well, what are you waiting for? Let have lunch shall we?” Yuri wrapped her arms around mine. I nodded.

 

It could be just me feeling. I murmured to myself. Oh well…

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Nobody’s POV

 

She clenched her fist tightly and punched the wall.

 

 You happy right now huh?

 

She walked away from where she stands, from where she spied her enemy, placing her both hands into her pocket.

 

I won’t let this happen. Today could be your last day with her.

 

Inside her pocket, she was playing with her knife, placing her thumb to the end of the knife.

 

This could be enough for me to end your life.

 

She went away and grinned. 

 

 

 

that's all for today's update...thank you for spending your time reading this fiction - and this including silet reader...nahh...i meant nothing...thank you...really...owhh by the way for new reader feel free to subscribe after this....comments and suggestions are always welcome...