Chapter 4

Destined to Meet

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

 

I turned my head. Nobody is here. My heart beat fast. I grabbed my bag tightly. This isn’t good Hyoyeon. I turned my head to the front and tried to get out from the place when suddenly….

 

Oh my….

 

A man dressed in black came out from nowhere grabbed my hand bag. I tried to defence myself and oppose him. With all his might he pulled my bag harshly and pull me roughly cause me to lie on the floor.

 

I tried to chase his from behind but my high heels limit my movement. Stupid heels. I broke the heels and chase after him, even though I realize the opportunity to get back my bag was very thin.

 

“Somebody! Please stop that man! He’s stealing my hand bag. Please stop him!” I shouted with all my might pointing my finger to the man who ruins my day. People just gazed at me and do nothing.

 

Please let miracle come tonight… Without my realize tears drops from my cheeks. I keep in chasing the man and it getting impossible. The man hit anyone who blocks his way.

 

Why there’s no one tried to stop him? I cried more as no one bother to chase the man. My step stopped as I saw the incident. Is this happen in the real world too?      

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I rubbed my left hands. How about this scar? Where are you come from? These things just burden my head badly. I tried to dive into my past when suddenly….



Oh my….

 

“Get out from my way you stupid!” A black man, around 30s ran away and hit anyone who standing near the traffic light.”You fool! Get out from my way!” the man pushed me so strong and I lost my balance.

 

Ooo... Now I can expect my body will fall down on a busy road. Speedy car pressed his horn but I can do nothing. In my mind I had imagine my body covered with blood and just waiting for the time to bury my body into the grave. I was only able to close my eyes.

 

 

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

I walked delightful towards Yuri’s house as I able to buy the burger. My intention to bite the burger revoked when suddenly….

 

Oh my….

 

“Get out from my way you stupid!” I laughed to myself. Is this man gay? Did I just see a man with a handbag? The man ran towards me and hit me so much so that I dropped my burger. I stared at the running man evilly. That man! Why you…

 

“Somebody! Please stop that man! He’s stealing my hand bag. Please stop him!” a woman dressed y screamed and cried while pointing fingers towards the man. Why do you still doing bad at this blessed day? Without wasting my time I removed my shoes and threw it to the man. Come on shoes. Target his head. His head. Hit his head. That man just knocks up anyone who in front of him….

 

My eyes opened wide when the man crashed into a lady who standing near the traffic light, causing the lady to lost her balance. Speedy car pressed the horn loudly and continuously. Everyone around are just gazed and stand.

 

She won’t have time to fall on the road or even stand on the road. The car is going to hit her. Sooyoung don’t just stand here. Act quickly. Save her now. With as speed as light I move forward, running to rescue the lady.

 

 

 

yeah...kind of short isn't it....that's why i make double update today...thank you for stopping by and reading this fic...don't forget to subscribe after this okay...