Chapter 12

Destined to Meet

Jessica’s POV

 

I came back from bathroom, with a basin containing warm water and a towel, approaching Sooyoung that lying motionless on the bed. I placed the basin on the table, soaked the towel for a while, wringed it then placed it on her forehead.

 

I cleaned her cuts on her hands – good job Jessica. It’s all because of you – and wrapped it with bandage after applied it with yellow lotion. I watched her for a long time and decided to leave her alone and make myself some tea. I went to the kitchen, put the kettle on the stove and set out a tray, arranged two glasses on it.

 

I came back to the room, poured up the tea to the glasses and let it aside.

 

I can’t stop myself from stop looking at you Sooyoung. I slurped my drink while her hair away from the warm towel – I shouldn’t treat you like this Sooyoung, I’m sorry – I spoke to her quietly so that she could not hear.I

 

 walked to the window, leaned back to the wall while calmly watched stars twinkle in the sky. The sky is beautiful tonight Sooyoung. Please get well soon Sooyoung. I turned my head towards her.T

 

o my shock, her face sweating and it travel down to her neck. I ran to the bathroom, took another clean towel and ran back to the room; wiped away all sweat that discomfort my little guardian who is in her deep sleep.

 

I opened her collar button down to her tummy – please don’t think ert I just want to wipe away her sweat – I soaked the towel, wringed it then wiped her body to cool down her body temperature.

 

From her tummy to her chest then travel up to her neck; I wiped any single exposed skin of her with the towel. After my job done, I changed her clothes – oh my her legs and her body and her arms, the entire body of hers are long – it hard for me to search the suitable clothes in my closet for her tonight.

 

Oh yes father’s clothes. I ran quietly – I don’t want to wake Sooyoung – and searched my father’s clothes in the closet. Couple of minutes later, in my hands was my father’s favorite pajamas. With full of caution and firm, I exchanged Sooyoung’s clothes with my father’s one.

 

Ah it’s done – I buttoned up the last button – and covered her body with the comforter. I picked up my glass and walked to the window. Once again I stared her under the light of the moon – even The Highest love you Sooyoung. The weather is nice and calm – just like you Sooyoung.

 

Why I can’t forget about the scars? I drank my tea, backward the previous memory that happened just now.

 

I wiped her left arm to make her feels comfortable, reduce the heat from her body, until…

 

Oh my what is this? There were scars present on her arm. I’m so sure that it because of the burn – because mine are almost exactly like hers but hers looks new - she must get the scars recently. I never mind about scars– it really ruin your life yeah you know scars is hard to rip off – but hers?Why I can’t stop thinking of her scars? What’s so special of her scars? Is it because she saving other’s life? Just like what she did last Christmas or incident on the beach?

 

Sooyoung, please get well soon. I didn’t mean to be out of control like that. That’s my bizarre reaction. I can’t deny that my heart owns you Sooyoung.

 

I emptied the glass and set it down with a rap. I sat and placed my head in her hands. I love your lovely scent - I could detect you were around me even you are far miles away from me. I hope that you heard my confess Soo,it comes from my heart, sincerely from my heart. I’m so sorry Soo. I’m really sorry.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

The shine from Mr. Sun bright every single around me, forcing me to open my eyes – Ah it’s already morning – I felt something on my forehead –oh it’s a towel. I tried to take the towel…

 

Jessica? She slept on my arm. I positioned myself so that I could see her clearly. Her silky face covered by her long blonde hair. You shouldn’t live in this house alone Jessica. Someone might watch you because of your precious smile on you. Ah oh well except your driving skill.

 

I gently took out my hand – I don’t want to wake her up even though she sleeps deeply - and walked to the kitchen. Is there something for me to eat? I opened the refrigerator and drank a glass of milk and bread.

 

Vibration could be feeling in my pocket. I took out my cell phone in my pocket. Oh Hyoyeon. It must be about Yuri’s case. I pressed ‘answer call’button.

 

“Hello,” I answered.

“Hello Sooyoung. This is Hyoyeon. We have recent news about your friend’s condition. You should go to the hospital right now. She keeps on calling your name.”

 

“Okay. I’m on my way.”

 

“No. Just tell me where you are now,” I took my coat and opened the door. I wore my last shoe and walked away from Sica’s house. “Okay just stay there. I’m going to your place right now.”

 

“Thanks Hyoyeon. I guess I’ll see you later. Bye.”

 

I turned my back, staring the house that gives me lots of questions that has no answers. Am I hallucinating last night? Is it true that I heard confession from Jessica last night? Why I can’t stop myself from thinking ofit? You dream too much Sooyoung. It is just one of your hallucinations.

 

I hope you enjoy your day Jessica. Glad to meet friend like you.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

I'm so sorry for super late reply. I'm too focused to my study (and yeay I am officially alumni!) and recently I took driving class for now. 

As a token of thanks for your patience and also for my sincere apology, I planned to finish this fanfic within this week. 

Hope more creativity will pop out from my brain tonight (my place is 9:26 pm right now)