Chapter 20

Destined to Meet

Sooyoung’s POV

 

I checked the equipments and materials,decoration and lightning, cameras and reflectors, wires and socket. I had to make sure everything is in good condition, everything is ready, and everything is prepared for the shoot.

 

I asked all of my crews and assistances; all of them are in the pink and health but almost all of them admit saying that there are butterflies in their stomach – showing how nervous they are – I just can patted their back and said ‘I trust you’ and ‘I believe we can do it’. Honestly, I felt the same too, crews.

 

Vampire concept – that is the theme of the photo shoot – in the same time promoting Bloody Marie, name of the alcoholic drink.

 

Addicting and Weakening - that was the full concept of our shoot today. This is our first time been given a huge task related to alcoholic drinks – I mean addicting and weakening with the vampire concepts? It sounds impossible for me.

 

I explained to all of my crews once again the flow of the commercial; and yes all of them pay full attention and nodded –they understand and agree hoping that today’s work will be over soon.

 

“Sooyoung unnie! We already make up Jessica unnie.” Krystal called, standing behind the changing room while her head was revealed from the door. Moment later my costume assistance came out from the door.

 

I walked to her and asked, “How’s about our model today? Is the dress suits her well?”

 

She smiled, “More than okay. The dress suits her very well. I can’t believe she’s the same person that enters the room just now,” I laughed. “Why do you say so? Why am I not surprise? You’re the best in makeup you know that right?”

 

“Thanks for the praises but this time is different. I just put a little bit makeup on her and she transformed just like this,” she snapped her fingers, “she’s naturally beautiful I had to admit that.This is my first time spending less time in makeup model with such a heavy concept. You’re lucky Miss Choi, you got such a perfect model this time,” she patted my back and walked to the washroom.

 

I smiled with all of her praises about my new model. I smirked; I can’t wait to see Jessica right now. “Krystal, where is Jessica? Tell her she had to be ready; we’ll going to start in any minutes.” I knocked the door and Krystal went out from the room.

 

“Where are you Jessica unnie?” Krystal shouted.

 

“Wait for a minute will you?” Jessica said.

“What are you doing?” Krystal disappeared once again from my sight as she entered the room. “You are more than perfect unnie. Come out now unnie. Sooyoung unnie said the shoot is going to start,” Krystal pulled Jessica from the room and…

 

Oh my God! She’s the most beautiful vampire that I ever seen. She was wearing black dress with the bloody red lipstick and scarlet-red contact lens, her thick mascara surrounded her eyes and she looked pale and dead, but because of her flame red eyes and because of her stare, everyone will freeze because of her hypnotized beauty, fire up their desire to see her more closer and longer.

 

“Unnie,” Krystal shacked my arm, “Don’t stare her like that. If you keep watching her with those of your eyes, I think Jessica unnie will fainted because you watching her for a long time.”

 

I snapped out from my fantasy, “Yes you’re right Krystal. I’m so sorry Jessica,” I bowed; apologize for my altitude.

 

Jessica just smiled with her face getting heated up. “No, it’s okay.” She patted my hair, “besides I like the way your eyes reacting.”

 

Krystal laughed, “Jessica unnie keeps on saying,‘your Sooyoung going to be surprise seeing my transformation because me either.’ And then you know what Sooyoung unnie? Jessica unnie said that…”

 

Jessica placed her palm on Krystal’s mouth but Krystal pushed her hands, “Jessica unnie said, ‘I’m sure that Sooyoung unnie will falling love in me straight away.’ And then Jessica unnie laughed evilly in the room.”

 

“Does she says so Krystal?” What are you thinking Jessica?

 

Krystal nodded, “I heard it just now unnie. Crystal clear and no auto tone,” she said. Jessica just stood there without moving whiles her head stared at the floor.

 

“Miss Choi, the male model called and he said that he could not come for our shoot because he was trapped in the heavy traffic jam,” one of my assistance approached.

 

“What? When did he say so?”

 

“Just now miss. What should we do? We cannot waste our time miss. We had to find someone to replace his place right now.”

 

Just then my costume assistance came, “Sooyoung, what’s going on?”

 

I explained every single problem we facing and she listened it carefully, nodded and asking the importance of male model in the commercial.

 

“Sooyoung, there’s nothing to be worry about.I’m going to help you because I got an idea.” She smiled. “Oh thank you so much. Tell me what is it?”

 

Jessica’s POV

I sat on a chair near to the camera while hearing about the flow of the commercial by one of the crews here. “So Miss Jessica, you’ll going to approach and placed your lips on her neck,” he said while patted his neck, “and slowly you let out the drink from your mouth, just like vampires blood from their victim.” I nodded.

 

“And then you slowly leaving her behind and walked to that table,” he pointing the table that were placed for the scene, “grabs the drink on that table and lips sync 'Addicting and Weakening. Dare to try?’ and then that’s it. Got it?” I nodded.

 

“Everyone is ready? Go to your own position now.We’ll go to start now,” one of the cameramen shouted. Every crew stood behind the camera; get ready with their jobs and roll.

 

One of the crews guided me to the scene, “Miss Jessica, you already know the flows right?” I nodded.

 

“The rest is up to you. I’m so sorry Miss Jessica for the absence of our male model. I know it sound awkward especially on the neck part but just pretend that she is he. I really hope that you can do it miss.”

 

I smiled, “there’s nothing to be worry. I’ll do it the best I could.” She smiled.

 

“Everyone’s ready?” one of the cameramen said; all of the crews nodded their head and thumbs up. “Here we are; in three, two,one, action!”

 

I walked arrogantly towards the ‘male’ model that stood still not far from where I stand. I stood behind ‘him’ and patted ‘his’ shoulder. ‘He’ turned around and now we were facing face to face.

 

You’re so handsome Sooyoung. You’re SooMan for me. We’re from different world; I’m from dark side of the world but you giving bright future in my life. 

Dear, did it hurt when you fell from Heaven? I think, I need to call God because He have lost His most beautiful Angel.

 

Our forehead met and both we smiled. Our nose met and gently Sooyoung touched my chin and travelled through my neck and placed her palm on my neck while her other hand wrapped around my waist and our distance getting so close together that there was no space between us.

 

We turned our head, pretending that we were having a kiss. Both we turned our head in the same time and our lips accidently touched to each other. Surprising with what happened Sooyoung back warded her head but I placed my finger on her lips.

 

Slowly, my hands travelled and touched her body; I opened her vest buttons, one by one and touched her body – from her abdomen and travelled to her chest – and she gasped. I slowly pulled her vest from her body and throw the vest away.

 

I touched her neck and she bowed so that I could reach her neck. This is the of the commercial – I blew some air from my mouth to her neck and once again she gasped. She wrapped her hands around my body and I kissed her neck. Pretending that blood came out from Sooyoung’s neck, I split out the drink in my mouth slowly and the red liquid travelled from her neck and dripped slowly to her shirt.

 

What’s wrong with you Sooyoung? I hope this is just part of your role.

 

Her body shivered and now she knelled to the floor while touching her neck and then her body fall to the floor. I smirked and walked – leaving Sooyoung behind – and go with the flow – grabbed the bottle on the table and then lips sync.

 

One of the cameramen shouted. “Good job everyone.” Every crew in the studio clapped their hands. I hope they satisfy with it.

 

“Miss Jessica, Miss Sooyoung. Well done. It such an amazing works. I’m sure the company will satisfy with the result.” One of the crew said. I bowed, “Thank you all of you.Thank you for all of your works and hardship. I’m really appreciating it.”

 

I walked towards Sooyoung who still lay on the floor, “Sooyoung, the filming is over. You can get up now,” I patted her back.

 

Slowly she sat while her back facing the wall. “Sooyoung, what’s wrong with you?” her face looked white as paper sheet and her legs shivered.

 

Krystal approached both us and patted my back, “Jessica unnie, you should see your part by yourself in the recording room after this. I know we’re promoting alcoholic drink but you do it way too passionately and I almost though that I saw drama scene just now.”

 

“Miss Jessica, do you want me to lead you to the changing room?” the costume’s assistance asked from behind and I nodded. I entered the room and sat on the chair while she removed the heavy makeup on my face.

 

“Miss Shirley can I ask you something?” I asked the costume’s assistance while she wiped my mascara with her.

 

“Yes Miss Jessica what is it?” she said.

 

“I saw Sooyoung is shivering just now. Do you think that she’ll be alright?”

 

“Miss Choi? Maybe she feels nervous because this is her first time taking part in this kind of commercial. Furthermore she is taking part playing the role as a model in the commercial. Maybe she does not prepared for her role because her works is taking pictures and in-charge for camera part.” Shirley said.

 

For a long time the room is in silent mode. “But Miss Jessica,” Shirley said, breaking the silent ice, “everyone who close to Miss Choi know this thing; she had never been kissed and she once said that she wants to be kiss by someone who love her so much. Maybe she never thought that her first kiss will happen right here in front of the camera or it could be she never expect there will be kissing part in this commercial.”

 

“Is she going to be alright?”

 

“Don’t worry Miss Jessica. She will be alright but maybe she takes few time to recover.” She laughed, “She must be surprise with the scene don’t you think?” I smiled with what she said and stared myself on the mirror.

 

Is it true Sooyoung? Is it true that you’ve never been kiss before? I really hope you don’t mind with the kiss part just now Sooyoung. It just a commercial don’t take it seriously but deep inside my heart I really enjoyed the scene.Especially the accident part and I’m really sorry for being mean but I wish that we can do it again; when your heart is mine wholly and I am yours.

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

“Let rise up everyone,” every crew, every PD and everyone who involved in the making of the commercials present for the success stood up and raised their hands while holding their drinks in seafood restaurant.

“Thank you to all of you for all of your works and support. Thank you for all of your ideas and suggestion. And now our commercials are well known and keep in appear on TV recently. Now I hope that the popularity of our company is getting well-known because of the commercial.Now what are we waiting for? Let’s fill this day with joy and happiness.Cheers!” 

I knocked my glass with Tiffany who sat beside me. “Cheers!” all of them moved around, knocking theirs with the others.Everyone was smiled and laughed. 

I sat down and moved the chair closer to Tiffany,“glad that everything is under control,” Tiffany smiled, “but right now I’m afraid you’ll the one who lose control. I hope you can control the alcohol content in that sake.” She pointed the bottle glass in front of her.

I rubbed my hair, “but I’m not afraid at all.Because I got you,” I pinched her nose and she squealed. Me, Tiffany, Sooyoung,Jessica and Krystal noona are sit in the same table while the rest prefer to sit on the long table.

“Sooyoung, are you okay?” Jessica patted Sooyoung’s back while looking at her. Sooyoung nodded, “yes I’m okay” while grabbing the glass.

Krystal stared at Sooyoung deeply, “unnie, you should be a model instead become a photographer. You look great in the commercial. You look so cool.”

Sooyoung smiled, “is it true Krystal? Thank you,” she drank and then paused for a while, “but I hope this is the last time I get involved in this kind of scene.” She smiled bitterly.

“But why unnie?” Krystal asked. I laughed as normal as I can. “Taeyeon, you show your ahjumma laugh again.” I winked at her.“Sorry Fany but I was born with my ahjumma since I was born.” Fany smiled and ate.

“Now Krystal noona let me tell you. Do you know why you are here?” she shook her head. 

“Okay let me tell you. Right now you are placing our friend; I assume that she was our best friend. She’s the main assistance of Choi Sooyoung, the lady who sat opposite you now. She was older than her but same age as me and Tiffany. She’s our temporary model once but after her contract was over, she suggested herself to become your Sooyoung’s assistance.Sooyoung just accept and then the blossoms of love are getting obvious from day by day. Sooyoung just realised that she loved her a few months ago but from what I observed her assistance loved her since her first time worked in the company.”

I poured sake in my glass and drank. “Her name is Yuri. Have you ever seen her?” Krystal shook. “Oh I see,” I emptied my glass and poured sake in my glass, “she’s now in the hospital because anonymous attacked her just a single night after Sooyoung purposed her to be her wife. She got serious injury; stabbed several times in her body, bruises are everywhere and she got broken rib cage at her left or right I don’t remember.” I rubbed my hair harshly. 

I drank another shot and tried to pour another to my glass but Tiffany got the bottle first. “Taetae, you drank a lot today.“No, let me drank some okay?” I grabbed the bottle from Tiffany and poured it to my glass.

“Sooyoung,” I knocked the glass in front of her. “Are you afraid Yuri will mad because of the commercial? Are you afraid she going to be angry because of the touch-and-go scene?” Sooyoung lowered her head. 

“Don’t worry Sooyoung. I’m sure Yuri will be just fine. She’s professional you know. She won’t mix between work and private.So don’t be afraid. I’ll explain to her if she explodes after seen the commercial on TV.”

“Oh now I’m remember.” Krystal said excitedly.“I followed Sooyoung unnie visited her friend in the hospital. She’s tanned and has long wavy hair and slim well-body shape. Does Yuri look like that?” I nodded.

“She’s so beautiful. Even though got lots of bandage and bruises she still looks gorgeous. She seemed happy when saw Sooyoung unnie came that time. Sooyoung unnie brought ma and fresh fruits if I’m not mistaken. She must have a healthy lifestyle don’t she Taeyeon unnie?”Krystal asked and once again I nodded my head.

“No doubt at all Krystal. In fact she practised yoga you know? She looks hot when dance and she could dance whole night.Sooyoung likes to dance too. You could see from here that both Sooyoung and Yuri have chemistry,” I joined my palm while explained the whole story to Krystal. “I don’t know who the wife here for Soori couple because both are tall, both are tough and both can be boyish in the same time too.” 

Suddenly Jessica stood, “excuse me everyone but please excuse me. I want to go to washroom,” she bowed and then walked away from the table. Every single eye that sat in the same table stared at her back.

“Taeyeon,look what have you done.” Tiffany clapped my back harshly; causing me to jolt front. “What are you talking Fany? I didn’t do something wrong.” I poured another sake to my glass. “That’s enough Taeyeon. You are getting out of control already.” Fany grabbed my hands,“Please excuse us I think Taeyeon and I had to go now.”

Sooyoung wiped and stood, “Me too. Krystal, do you want to stay here longer?” she shook her head, “Nah. Besides I had to go back early today. I got works to do. Do you want me to call Jessica unnie right now?” Sooyoung nodded. “I’ll be right back. Unnie, you just wait outside okay.” Krystal walked to the washroom.

I slapped my forehead, trying to reduce my headache - Jessica. Why she looks really mad. Or am I just imagine something ridiculous right now? - My head is getting spinning. I must have drunk a lot just now. Fany, you are really blind for loving someone foolish like me, you know that?