Chapter 2

Donghaerella

Standing outside Kangin's door Donghae inhaled deeply, knocked lightly on the door. He opened the door and slowly stepped in. Donghae could see the glow from Kangin's alarm clock. It was only 6:30am. Donghae mentally cursed himself. He came into the room too early so he had to make sure that he didnt wake Kangin up unless he was going to pay for it.

He looked around the room and could just see the outline of dirty clothes littering the floor. He decided he may as well get them now instead of waiting for Kangin to be up and in the bathroom. He carefully gathered up the clothes and opened the bedroom door and placed them outside for him to collect after he woke Siwon up.

Donghae went back into the room and gathered the dirty plates and glasses. Disgusting.... Donghae thought. He gathered the plates on the desk and floor trying to be as quiet as possible but he couldnt help how they clinked together as he set them ontop of the other. Again he set these outside in the corridor. Next he got the empty glasses.

Going back in he glanced at the alarm clock. It read 6:53am. He looked over to Kangin just to make sure that he hadnt woken him up. To his horror, he had. Kangin was leaning on one elbow staring at him.

"Sneaking around my room are we?"

"No! I was j-just getting rid of the dirty clothes and plates..." Donghae practically squeaked.

"You couldve waited till I got out of my room you little brat. You woke me up early. You will pay for that." Kangin sneered and got up leaving the bedroom leaving a shaking Donghae in his wake.

Just great....

Donghar sighed and headed towards Siwon's room while thinking of his impending doom. Once outside the bedroom door he remembered that it was 6:53 so he counted to 420 which was the equivilent to 7 minutes. He knocked on the door and went in.

Siwon's room was always spotless. If there were dirty clothes, they were in the laundry basket in the corner and the dirty dishes tended to be piled up neatly beside them.

Siwon was sleeping on his front with the bed sheet covering his lower half. Siwon sometimes slept and much to Donghae's displeasure sometimes it was hard to tell if he was or wasnt wearing boxers. It was always a task to wake Siwon up since he was such a deep sleeper and sometimes - it had only happened 3 times in the past - Siwon had eneded up pulling Donghae into bed with him while he was trying to be woken up.

"Siwon? Time to get up." There was no response.

"Aishh." Stepping a little bit closer he tried again. "Time to get up."

Again there was no response. Looks like it was a shake-to-wake-up day. Donghae quickly stepped towards the bed and placed a hand on Siwon's back and shook him.

"Time to get up." He said quickly and retreated back just as fast before Siwon had the chance to pull him onto the bed.

There was a groan from Siwon and he just pulled the bed sheet fully over him.

"Um Siwon, time to get up." Donghae repeated. He took a hesitant step forward. He knew if he didnt get up Yeon-Jae would give him hell to pay.

"Siwon?"

"I know alrady!" Siwon shouted making Donghae flinch. "I heard you the first time."

No you didnt....Donghae thought as he made his way over to the laundry basket to take out the dirty clothes and he set them out side the bedroom door to pick up once he was done. He went back up into Siwon's bed, who was thankfully up - and wearing boxers - and sorting out what clothes to wear.

Donghae went over to the bed to make it as Siwon was leaving to go to the bathroom. Successful wake up with Siwon...for once. Once the bed was made, he  left the room and gathered the dirty clothes from out side and went back to Kangin's room and added Siwon's clothes to his pile. He went back into Kangin's room and made the bed.

He left and took all the dirty clothes and he decided he will come back for the dirty plates straight after. He left the clothes in the laundry room and came back  up to get them.

After picking them up, Kangin's bedroom door opened startling Donghae. Kangin threw his dirty boxers at him and they landed on his head nearly making him drop the glasses.

"You forgot these." Kangin said laughing and closing the dooor.

Since Donghae's hands were full he wasnt able to remove the boxers from his head. Finally leaving the dishes the kitchen he yanked the boxers from his hair and shivered at the thought of the germs. 

He sorted out the clothes and put them in the washing machine.

Time to make breakfast. He thought glancing at the clock. It had just got after 7:30.

Donghae went over to the fridge and pulled out some fruit, eggs, the orange juice and bread. He made one slice of french toast for himself and ate it while the rest was cooking. He set out the place mats and cutlery for Kangin and Siwon on the little island-table in the kitchen. Once cooked, he plated them up, cut up some strawberries for Siwon and kiwi's for Kangin and put them on the plate. He had just finished pouring some orange juice into the glasses as Siwon entered the kitchen.

Donghae began to wash the dishes and the ones from Kangin's room. He tried to ignore Siwon as much as possible but he could feel his eyes boaring into the back of him making him feel uncomfortable. Thankfully Kangin came in which drew Siwon's attention away from Donghae.

Donghae heard the little chime on the washing machine telling him that the wash had finished. He quickly went into the laundry room and emptied the washing machine and set the clothes out to dry.

He went back into the kitchen. Siwon and Kangin were talking amongst themselves.

"Does he deserve a lift to school this morning?" Siwon asked Kangin.

"No. The woke me up too early."

Donghae looked down at his feet. He expected that to be the answer. Looks like im going to be late.

Both boys left the kitchen and Donghae quickly washed their bowls and put away the mats. He got out a breakfast tray and poured a small bowl of cereal and glass of orange juice. He quickly went outside and brought in the morning newspaper and set it on the tray. He glanced up at the kitchen clock. It was a couple of minutes before 8:15.

He carried the breakfast tray upstairs and knocked on his step-mothers door.

 

(hope you liked it, will update tomorrow or later today :) )