Chapter 12

Donghaerella

Donghae's face paled.

He gulped and nodded his head. Heechul and Donghae both stood up.

Donghae set the ice pack on the chair and quickly wiped at his face incase he still had tears on his cheeks.

He walked past Eunhyuk who was holding the door open and looked at Kyuhyun who was pointing over towards the magaznie section where Siwon was standing.

Donghae really didnt want to see Siwon for a while. Last night was still fresh on his mind. He just wanted the ground to swallow him up.

"How come you are here?" Donghae said to Siwon. Siwon glanced around the shop to see if anyone was looking at them. Kyhyun was busy serving a customer and Eunhyuk was in the office.

"You need to get this stuff." He said handing a shopping list and some money to him. "Also mom got a phonecall earlier from someone to do with you and she doenst seem to amused about it or with you. You must have done something." He said with a sly look.

"I dont know who would be calling..." Donghae muttered.

Eunhyuk wouldnt have called anyone...he doesnt have a reason too. Is it because I broke the jars?

Siwon stepped closer to Donghae and bent his head down a bit lower so he could talk quieter.

"You havent said anything have you?" He said as he brushed a finger against the bruise on Donghaes jaw.

Donghae flinched away from him.

"N-no. They asked what happened."

"Oh?" Siwon said slightly worried.

"I didnt tell him. I only said that I f-fell down the stairs."

"Did they believe you?" Siwon asked.

Donghae nodded.

Siwon leaned in closer to whisper into Donghae's ear.

"Make sure it stays that way. I dont think you want anything else to happen." He whispered as he touched Donghae's chest. "See you later."

Siwon walked away from him as he left Donghae shaking. Eunhyuk opened the office door and was pretending to fill a form in.

"Make sure you dont fall down the stairs again you idiot." Siwon shouted towards Donghae as he was leaving the store.

-

As soon as Donghae had left the office Heechul sat in Eunhyuk's chair behind the desk to watch the interaction between Siwon and Donghae on the monitors.

Eunhyuk was pacing in the office not paying attention to Heechul.

Heechul noticed how Donghae flinched from Siwon's touch and how Siwon kept trying to get closer. He watched his Little Fish's reactoin.

"He looks scared." Heechul said.

Eunhyuk stopped pacing and looked up at him.

"What?" he asked

"He looks scared." Heechul repeated.

Eunhyuk grabbed a clip board that had a form on it and opened the door. He stood in the door way pretending to fill it in. He glanced up as he watched Siwon leaving.

"Make sure you dont fall down the stairs again you idiot." Siwon shouted to Donghae.

Oh...maybe he did fall down the stairs then.

He watched Donghae get back to work and went back into the office.

"Siwon said he fell down the stairs."

Heechul frowned as he heard that.

"Really?" Eunhyuk nodded.

After a bit Heechul said "I dont believe him." Eunhyuk gave him a questioning look. "I have my reasons Hyukjae."

Eunhyuk glared at him for using his proper name,

"What are you doing here so early?" he said changing the subject.

-

When it was finally the end of Donghae's work shift, he was told to be more careful by Eunhyuk. He wasnt expected to work any days during the week so they would see eachother next weekend. He left the store with Kyuhyun shouting at him to say hi to Sungmin. Kyuhyun received a smack on the back of his head by Eunhyuk.

He had gathered all the items on the shopping list Siwon had given him whilst the shop had no customers. ONce home he put all the items away.

He was sure Yeon-Jae would want to talk to him straight away based on what Siwon told him. He went to the study and knocked on the door and entered.

"Ah your home." Yeon-Jae said sitting forward in the chair resting her hands underneath her chin. "Sit down."

She was smiling at him. It was a fake smile. Before he sat down he quickly went over to her and set the receipt and change down from the items.

"Now Donghae, you know I expect you to follow my rules." Donghae nodded. "Have you used the phone at all?"

"No umma. I have noone to call." he said.

"So you havent used it at all?" she continued.

"No umma." Donghae answered.

"I know you are lying. Your nosy uncle rang insisting that he came round next week."

Donghae's facial expression didnt show it, but he was happy. He liked his uncle. He was the only family member nice to him.

"I told him that you would be too busy to see him with school and your job. But he insisted. He is coming to te area for business and will be staying here for one night. I expect you to do your chores as normal when he is here. You will have to eat with us too."

She dissmissed him after a bit of complaing about his uselessness. Donghae felt over the moon. Despite having to spend an evening with Yeon-Jae, Kangin and Siwon, he would be with his uncle. He went down to the kitchen to prepare a light meal for them and began to plan what to cook when his uncle was here.

-

Siwon was lying on his bed with his headphones on listening to his music. He was slightly annoyed he had to go and do a message for his mother, but he got to see Donghae again. He hadnt known that it was Eunhyuk's dad's mini mart he was working in. He would have to tell Kangin just to make sure he was careful with what he said around them.

His mind wondered to last night. Why had he stayed and slept in the bed with Donghae? He half told himself it was because he was to lazy to go back to his own bed. But the other half wanted to stay with him.

He thought of the kiss and seeing Donghae's chest again. He remembered the feel of it. He liked touching him. He loved to feel and see Donghae's reaction to his touch.

He began to think about what it would be like if he had gone even further.

His hand began to wonder down below his belt.

(AN: welp. Im not that happy with this chapter. Will try and update when I can, just busy with revision T^T im so unprepared for my exams :((((((((((((((((((((((((((( 4:55am here... time for bed i guess lol)