Chapter 7

Donghaerella

(AN: hello and thank you to new subscribers ^_^ thank you for your nice comments <3 )

Thankfully this time Yeon-Jae was not in the kitchen to 'welcome' Donghae home. While in work he had thought about what he would be cooking for dinner. He decided on stew as it didnt take that much preparation and didnt need to be continuously watched during cooking. This way he could focus on the unfinished chores from earlier and begin the last ones.

It didnt take him long to get everything into a pot to cook. He got out the iron and ironed Kangin and Siwon's clean school shirts. Once done he hput them on hangers and took them upstairs. He went to Siwon's room first. He lightly knocked on the door and went in. Siwon was sitting on his bed with his eyes closed.

Aish hes praying... must be quiet so I wont desturb him.

Donghae quietly went over to the wardrobe and put in the shirts.

"Donghae," Siwon said with his eyes closed, "iron the blue shirt in there, I need it for later."

"Yes." Donghae said taking it out of the wardrobe.

Oh great. He's going out which means it will be a nightmare tomorrow to get him up. Just what I need.

Donghae grabbed the rest of his dirty clothes from his laundry basket and left the room. Yeon-Jae was calling for Donghae from downstairs. He left Kangin's clean shirts up stairs and brought down Siwon's clothes. He left them out side the laundry door and went to the study.

"Yes umma?" He said walking in.

She was sitting down on his fathers old chair at the desk with a cocktail in hand. Donghae hated this room now. Yeon-Jae had practically changed everything in it that left a memory of his father, except for the chair. It was just another reminder that his dad was gone and she ruled the roost so to speak.

"How much is your pay?" she saked.

"£4.50 an hour." Donghae responded. This was a lie. His pay was actually £6 an hour, but he took the £1.50 out of each hour to keep for himself. It is not a big amount but it was a lot to Donghae.

"You worked from 12 to 5 so that means....£22.50 for today. I guess that is an alright payment for your keep for now." She said more to herself. "When do you get paid?"

"Um next week."

"Ok. You can leave." Yeon-Jae looked like she was working out in her head how much Donghae would earn after a certain amount of time. All she was interested in money.

Donghae bowed and left and went to the kitchen quickly to check on the food. Afterwards he quickly ironed the blue shirt as requested.

He took it back upstairs and into Siwon's room who was not there. He knocked on Kangin's door and went in.

Kangin was practicing some tae kwondo moves. He was still in his unifrom earlier today. He hadnt noticed Donghae come in over the music he was playing. As quickly and quietly as possible he rushed over to the wardrobed and put the shirt in. He gathered up some of the dirty clothes closest to him and began to leave.

"Just in time!" Kangin said as Donghae reached the door. He froze. "Come here." Kangin ordered.

He had to do what he was told or else the reprecussions would be even worse. He set down the clothes and forced his feet to make him move towards Kangin.

"Get in the fighting stance, I want to practice my new moves."

Donghae's face drained of colour. Oh no...not again. I wont last long. He unwillingly got into the stance and raised his arms. He was shaking. Kangin just smirked and got into the stance too.

Donghae could see Kangin's fist coming and he managed to bring his arm up in time to deflect the blow.

Kangin was surprised. "Looks like you are learning. Making it more fun for me now." He said aiming for Donghae again. Donghae managed to deflect two more blows but then he got hit in the face stunning him. Seizing his moment Kangin kneed him in the side and then in the stomach hard.

Kangin was still in his stance and was about to strike again before he noticed Donghae's legs gave out and he collapsed to the ground clutching his stomach. Kangin laughed.

"You are so pathetic. You cant last long."

Donghae didnt make out his words that well. He could taste bile in his mouth. His jaw was hurting, but his stomach and side felt so much worse. He could see black dots in his vision. Kangin had never hit him this hard before. Maybe it was because Donghae was reflecting some of the hits he thought he would put more effort into beating him.

The bedroom door opened.

"Hey bro do you have any mon- wow," Siwon said closing the door and walking up to Donghae. He crouched down and looked Donghae in the face. He noticed how his eyes were slightly unfocused and that he was struggling to keep his eyes open.

Kangin got out of the stance and just flopped down on his bed.

"I think you over did it this time." Siwon told him. Kangin just snorted and mumbled he had it coming.

Siwon was gently patting Donghae's face to get his attention and to make sure he wouldnt pass out. It took a couple of minutes for the black dots to go away from Donghae's vision and to realise that Siwon was helping him with a slight look of concern on his face. Siwon pulled him up on his feet and held him up when he started to sway.

Donghae was still aching but he didnt feel as dizzy or sick anymore.

"Thanks.." he mumbled to Siwon.

"I'm hungry. Go make dinner." Siwon replied. Donghae nodded and clutched his side and winced as he picked up Kangin's clothes again and left the bedroom.

He put on thw washing machine and held an icepack to his side as he continued to cook dinner. This was just going to make his chores harder to do.

Dinner was finally ready. He served it, ate his small share and finnished his chores that took longer to do for obvious reasons. But finally Donghae got to bed.

-

Donghae woke up with a start. He bedroom door had just been closed. He glanced over to his clock and it had just gone 3am.

"Hello?" he whispered.

There was no response but Donghae could see a shadow of a person by the door that was getting closer.

"Siwon, is that you?" he whispered again.

"Hello brother." came a slurred response.

(AN: i was asked out on a date O_O im fangirling but at the same time im just like what? why?...Yes I know i keep saying i wont update till the weekend but i just keep getting ideas in my head for this story so i have to continue it so i can get to them D:  Back to revision for me... :( )