Chapter 6

Donghaerella

It was close to 5pm which meant Donghae's first shift was nearly over. The day had passed without any incidents. Donghae had done anything that he was asked to do and helped customers when necessary. It was hard at first but got easier as he learnt his bearings. Eunhyuk had stayed in the office practically all day 'examining the security cameras'.

Kyuhyun kept on asking why he hadnt seen Donghae around school and how it was ridiculous he doesnt know him since they are in the same year. The truth was, Donghae has heard of both Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk. He has heard about them through conversations he overheard from girls waiting for class to start. But neither of the boys needed to know that as it was not necessary information.

It wasnt just school Kyuhyun was asking him about. It was also about a certain friend of his.

Donghae was beginning to feel a little overwhelemed with the questions. This was the most someone, other than Sungmin or his father, had ever really talked to him. He didnt answer many of the questions either because he couldnt come up with an answer or couldnt come up with a cover story.

"Stop pestering the boy Kyu," Said a guy walking through the door. "This must be Hyukjae's new little slave." He added walking over to Donghae.

"Hi Chullie!" Kyuhyun said happily.

"Well arent you pretty." Heechul said grabbing Donghae's chin and moving his face around to get a better angle.

"Stop touching him Heechul." Eunhyuk said coming out of the office with a scowl on his face.

"Oh?" Heechul said letting go of Hae's chin and looking at Eunhyuk with a raised eyebrow. "What has got Hyukjae in a bad mood?"

"Stop calling me Hyukjae," Eunhyuk demanded.

"Oh my! Kitten's got his claws out." Kyuhyun snickered in the background but stopped when he received a glare from Eunhyuk.

"I'm Heechul." He said turning to face Donghae. "I work the night shifts here,"

"Oh! I'm Donghae. Nice to meet you." He said bowing.

"Manners! Isnt that lovely. Hyukjae you could learn some from him." He commented walking to the office to collect his apron.

Heechul just ignored the dagger stare that was directed at him.

"Donghae your shift is over. Leave your apron and see you tomorrow." Eunhyuk told him.

"Ok." He walked into the office where Heechul was busy sitting on Eunhyuk's chair with a mirror in hand fixing his hair.

"See you tomorrow Little Fish." Heechul said.

"Ah, Bye." Donghae said bowing with a slight blush at the nickname. He walked past Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun still blushing and bid his goodbyes.

Why is he blushing? Eunhyuk thought as he walked past.

"Well, Lee Donghae? Interesting resume." Heechul said leaving the office.

"You arent supposed to read them." Eunhyuk grumbled. "Just get to work. Kyuhyun go home. You've finished."

"Well arent you a ray of sunshine." Heechul said pinching Eunhyuk's cheek. "How long has he been like this?" He asked Kyuhyun who still hadnt left his position from behind the counter.

"Since this afternoon!" Kyuhyun sighed pretending to be concerned.

"And that is when Donghae started?" he continued.

"Yup." Kyuhyun said.

"Interesting." Heechul said smirking while looking at Eunhyuk. "Isnt that kid Siwon and Kangin's step-brother?"

"What?!" Kyuhyun shouted, "No way! Seriously?" He asked Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk nodded.

"Wow, not what I expected at all." Kyu uttered.

"Seems his reputation exceeds him, but with Kangin you never know how much truth he puts into what he says, and Siwon just goes along with it." Heechul stated.

"You think so? How did you recognise him?" Eunhyuk said suddenly interested.

Before Heechul could answer Kyuhyun grabbed Heechul's hands

"Oh my word Chullie! Donghae's friend who came in earlier is as cute as a button! You shouldve seen him! He is called Sungmin."

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and went back to the office slamming the door behind him to block out Kyuhyun and Heechul's 'fangirling'.

 

Donghae's POV

Minus all the questions he was given to by Kyuhyun he thoguht he could be friends with him. Heechul was funny, awkward at first with the whole chin grabbing thing, but he was intrigued at how he didnt seem scared by Eunhyuk.

I wonder why he calls himself Eunhyuk instead of Hyukjae... Why did Kyuhyun want to keep knowing about Sungmin? Maybe he wants to be friends with him too.

Based on what Donghae has heard from the girls in school saying about Eunhyuk, they had him to a T - more or less. He had the intimidating atmosphere, probably because he seemed angry all the time.

The girls will probably all be jealous of me if they found out I work with Eunhyuk...Oh well it's not like they will find out.

Other than the anger, Eunhyuk was hard to describe. Donghae didnt know why, but it just seemed like there was something that made him seem different. Perhaps it was he seemed scary like how Siwon is with his mind games or Kangin is when he gets violent, but Eunhyuk didnt have the intent to hurt you? Donghae couldnt quite put his finger on it.

He reached home and sighed before he went in through the back door.

(AN: SURPRISEEEEE im procrastinating from revision and made this chapter :)  and also because of a new reader who commented asking to update soon made me want to write some more ;) This is the fastest ive written a chapter! Hope you like it~ I won 2NE1 albums in a competion asdbfghj so im over the moon right now (~*o*)~ but seriously, i wont be updating any of my stories till the weekend now. Bedtime for me! I should stop going to bed at 3am....)