Chapter 34

Donghaerella

AN: my laptop finally got fixed! thank you for waiting~

 

Donghae felt really warm and comfortable. That was one of the best sleeps he has had in a while. He hadn't heard his alarm go off, so he knew there was still some time to sleep before he had to get himself, Kangin and Siwon up for school.

Moving backwards into the source of heat, Donghae froze as he heard a moan coming from behind him.

Donghae's eyes snapped open.

What was that?

That was not me...

He was lying on his side facing the wall. Waking up a bit more, he could feel a weight on top of his side going round to his waist.

He looked down to see his hands entwined with another pair.

The hold on his waist tightened.

The person behind him moved forward a little and kissed the back of his neck.

"Good morning Hae." the voice whispered.

"Hyukjae!" Donghae shouted.

 

 

The previous night~

Donghae looks so beautiful when hes sleeping, Eunhyuk thought as he lightly Donghae's cheek.

He was leaning over him slightly to just look at him.

He couldnt believe how bold Donghae had acted; it was a complere change in his character.

Taking one last look at Donghae's face, he settled down behind Donghae with his chest placed up against Donghae's back then lay his arm over Donghae's waist and reached for his hand to hold.

He moved in closer to hug his boyfriend.

Eunhyuk could still hear the noise from the music and people talking from the party in the house. It didnt take him long to fall asleep after inhaling Donghae's scent.

-

Eunhyuk was dreaming about their picnic when he was roused from his sleep. He could feel Donghae begin to fidgit signalling he was waking up.

Donghae pressed back into his groin making him him realse a moan at the friction.

Oh god... maybe I shouldve put my boxers back on.

Eunhyuk leaned his head forward and placed a kiss on the back of Donghae's neck.

"Good morning Hae." Eunhyuk whispered.

He could feel Donghae free freeze in his embrace.

"Hyukjae!" Donghae shouted making Eunhyuk jump a little.

"What's wrong Hae?" Eunhyuk asked sitting up a bit.

"Oh... oh my god. Why am I ? Why are you ?" he shrieked clutching onto the duvet in an attempt to cover himself up.

"Uh...." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae had pulled the duvet so much onto himself that it left Eunhyuk on show.

"Ahhhh!" Donghae shouted quickly holding his hands over his eyes. "I-I saw your thing!"

"Thing?" Eunhyuk questioned. Looking down he realised his lower half wasnt covered any more. "Oh."

Eunhyuk got off the bed and reached for his boxers to put them on. Once semi-clothed he sat down onto the edge of the bed.

"Hae..." Eunhyuk said softly trying to pry Donghae's hands away from his eyes. "Calm down."

"What h-happened?" Donghae stuttered.

"You dont remember?" Eunhyuk asked.

Donghae noticed the look of disappointment that appeared on his face.

"I....." Donghae mumbled looking down trying to think about what happened. "I was working and you came in. Then.... you gave me this weird tasting drink, right?"

"Yes, and you drank it practically all in one shot. And I learnt you are a lightweight. A very very light lightweight."

Donghae's eyes widened at Eunhyuk and his mouth dropped open.

"Oh my god!" Donghae shouted while his face turned red. "I'm so embarrassed! I remember now! Why didnt you stop me? I've never had alochol before!" Donghae flopped down on the mattress in embarrassment.

Eunhyuk laughed lightly.

"Well I did tell you to stop, but you can be quite bossy when youve had alochol." Hyuk said as he rubbed Donghae's back.

Donghae mumbled something. 

"Hae I cant hear you when your face is in the pillow."

Donghae turned his head a little. "I said my head hurts."

"Hae you have nothing to be embarrassed about. I will go get you some painkillers. Where are they?"

"In the kitchen..." Donghae whispered.

Eunhyuk kissed the top of Donghae's head. "I'll be right back."

He put on his trousers and cleared the door so he could get out. There were a number of cups and spilled drinks on the floor. There was a couple still asleep in the corridor too. Shaking his head at them, he went down stairs and headed to the kitchen.

The kitchen was quite a mess; plastic cups, spilt food and empty beer bottles were all over the place. Kangin was sitting on one of the barstools and leaning on the counter asleep.

Eunhyuk found a clean glass and filled it with water. He searched through the cupboards and drawers to find the painkillers.

"What are you doing?"

Eunhyuk jumped and turned round to the voice.

"Kangin, ah...." He said rubbing the back of his head. "Sorry if I woke you. Um I'm looking for painkillers. Where are they?"

"Second drawer down infront of this counter." Kangin said tapping the surface of the one he was leaning on.

"Thanks."

Kangin looked him up and down and smirked at his clothing, or should I say lack of it.

"Did you get lucky last night?"

Eunhyuk let out an awkward laugh at the question.

"You dont need to tell me who, just as long as you didnt do it in my room I dont care. So did you?"

Eunhyuk smiled. "Ive been lucky for a couple of weeks now."

Kangin raised his eyebrows.

"Thanks for the painkillers." Eunhyuk said leaving the kitchen.

When he got back to Donghae's room, he found Hae asleep again.

Nudging him to wake up, Eunhyuk held out the water and painkillers to him.

"Thanks..." Donghae mumbled.

"I'm going to head home. My dad told me I wasnt supposed to stay out all night. It's nearlly 3, so by the time I get home I wont have broken his promise."

"Ok, I'll see you in school then."

"Of course. Remember Hae; you dont need to feel embarrased." Eunhyuk kissed him on the lips and set the glass of water onto the bedside table.

 

 

 

AN: I just love all your comments at the minute haha! 

Thank you so much for all the birthday messages too <3

(Hi Anna, yes I purposely used this gif to annoy you <3)

 

TILL NEXT TIME~