Chapter 18

Donghaerella

"You cant hurt me!" Donghae shouted as he ran away from Kangin further into the darkness.

He could see a light in the distance and ran towards it. Siwon was there.

Siwon was standing smiling at him. He couldnt tell if it was a sincere smile or a sinister one with a hidden meaning.

"No!" Donghae shouted skidding to a hault. "You cant get me again."

Donghae ran off into another direction.

It felt like he had been running for ages.

Finally he saw another light in the distance.

Eunhyuk?

Yes!

It was Eunhyuk.

Donghae felt relief. Eunhyuk saw him running in his direction and held his arms out open to him.

"It's ok!" Eunhyuk shouted out to him as Donghae came closer.

Donghae ran into Eunhyuk's embrace.

It felt so natural when Hyuk was hugging him.

Eunhyuk let go of him and brought a hand up to his cheek and began to it lightly with his thumb.

"I will protect you." he said making Donghae smiled.

Eunhyuk leaned in and pressed his lips against his.

The kiss started off lightly and turned into a more passionate one as Eunhyuk held onto Donghae tighter.

Donghae groaned lightly in his sleep making Siwon look over to him from his desk. Siwon badly wanted to know what Donghae was dreaming about. He was fidgeting in the bed and looked like he was panting. Siwon sighed and wondered if his fever had gotten worse.

Donghae groaned again, but this time he also uttured 'Hyukkie'.

"What the..." Siwon said getting confused and feeling a slight hint of jealousy over Donghae saying that nickname again.

-

Donghae jolted awake and sat up slightly. What the.... I just... no... no way! That was a dream. Nothing more.

"You're awake!" Siwon shouted making Donghae jump.

"Wha...?" Donghae was confused. He realised he was in Siwon's room and in his bed.

Am I ? What happened?

Siwon noticed Donghae panicking and trying to cover himself up with the douvet.

Oh god... did he do something to me? Not again...

"Relax." Siwon said holding his hands up. "You had a fever, you should take it easy. You probably still have it, but you are through the worst of it."

Donghae felt the urge to cry subside.

"W-What time is it?" Donghae asked looking down, he didnt want to look at Siwon for now.

"Umm, it's 2:37pm." Siwon answered looking at his watch.

"I should be in work!" Donghae exclaimed and quickly pulled the cover off himself and practically lept out of the bed.

Siwon quickly reached forward and caught Donghae as he started to fall.

"Woah..dizzy..." Donghae muttered holding onto Siwon tightly. His face was against Siwons chest and one of Siwon's arms was wrapped around his waist.

"I told you to take it easy." Siwon sighed pulling him up and pushing Donghae back towards the bed to make him sit. "And actually you - we should be in school."

"What?" Donghae asked confused.

"It's Monday."

Donghae's eyes widened in shock. The last thing he remembered was heading out to work.

"S-shouldnt you be in school then?" Donghae asked glancing up at Siwon.

"Yeah, but I stayed home to look after you as a request from Eunhyuk to make you get better."

Eunhyuk...

Donghae looked away at the mention of the boys name. His thoughts trailed back to his dream and he unconsciously brought his hands up to his lips.

Siwon just stared at Donghae when he noticed he was blushing. Siwon sighed again, this time with emphasis just so he could let Donghae know he was annoyed.

"Just rest for a bit. Mom wants to talk to later."

"...ok." Donghae answered. He lay back down on the bed and covered himself up with the douvet. He lay on his side so he wouldnt be facing Siwon who was sitting back at his desk again.

Siwon looked after me....

But Eunhyuk had asked him too.

I wonder what Yeon-Jae wants. She will probably be shouting at me.

The smell of food woke Donghae up. He didnt realise he had doozed off. Siwon had come into the room and was carrying a tray with some food.

Donghae could feel his stomach rumble with hunger lightly. He hadnt eaten since Saturday night. Donghae sat up in the bed and yawned.

"Thanks..." he said to Siwon as he set it down in his lap. It wasnt much. Just some of what was left over from when Hodong had dinner with them.

It was strange having Siwon look after him. He had never really seen him act kind - unless it was to one of his mothers friends or a select few at school.

Donghae decided to accept it while it would last.