Chapter 11

Donghaerella

(AN: thoughts)

I'm a failure.

I'm going to get fired.

Yeon-Jae was right.

I'm useless.

Donghae stood up a bit straighter. Still clutching his side and biting his bottom lip he followed Eunhyuk into the office.

Once he was in Hyuk closed the door behind him.

Oh god this is it. Say it. 'You're fired.'

"What's wrong Donghae?" he asked.

What? That's it?

"N-nothing." Donghae stuttered biting his lip again and looked down.

"So you mean to tell me that you are holding onto your side and look like you are in pain is nothing?"

Donghae's eyes widened. He automatically removed his hands from his side and held them behind his back. He looked down at his feet.

"Look at me." Eunhyuk ordered.

Donghae looked at him. They were both staring into eachothers eyes. Eunhyuk stepped closer.

"What is wrong?" He repeated.

Looking into Eunhyuk's eyes he could see some concern. This was stranges. He had never truely expected to see that from Eunhyuk. Sungmin was the only person to show proper concern for him before. 

Donghae's bottom lip was trembling.

"N-n-nothing." He stuttered again.

Eunhyuk sighed and crossed his arms.

"You know I dont believe you. Lift up your top."

"What?!" Donghae practically shouted hurting his voice.

"Fine. I will do it myself."

Eunhyuk quickly stepped even closer and reached out for the bottom of Donghae's tshirt. Ha went to stop him but just clenched his hands. He was embarrassed but slightly scared as thoughts went back to Siwon.

Hyuk gently lifted up Donghae's top and gasped.

"What the happened Donghae?" he whispered. He ran his fingers lightly over the bruises. Donghae took a short intake of breath as he felt the light touch. He didnt say anything.

Eunhyuk let go of Donghae's tshirt and left the office for a couple of minutes and came back holding an ice pack.

"You shouldve told me... I wouldnt have made you lift so much stuff." Eunhyuk looked upset.

He held out the ice pack but Donghae didnt take it. He rolled his eyes and lifted up Hae's tshirt again and held the ice pack against the worst bruising.

"Are you going to tell me what happend?" Eunhyuk asked looking into Donghae's eyes.

"I..uh...fell down the stairs.." he mumbled. Eunhyuk didnt look too convinced. "I'm quite clumsy. Hit my jaw too thats why there is a bruise..." he quickly added.

"Is th-"

Eunhyuk was interrupted by the door opening.

"Hello Hyukjae dear! Oh- am I interrupting something?" Heechul asked smirking slightly as he was absorbing in the situation. Donghae was standing holding his shirt up with one hand as Eunhyuk was holding an ice pack to Hae's side with the other hand on his shoulder.

His attention then moved to the bruise.

"Oh my poor Hae baby!" He said rushing over. "What happened? That looks so painfull." He said removing Eunhyuks hand from the ice pack to hold it there himself.

"He fell down the stairs." Eunhyuk said in an annoyed tone. "Donghae rest for a bit." He said leaving the office.

-

"Is Donghae ok?" Kyuhyun asked as soon as he saw Eunhyuk.

"No...he covered in bruises."

Kyuhyun was shocked at the amount of worry and concern Eunhyuk was showing. He normally never let his emotions show. Could it be... No. Not possible. It's Eunhyuk. He can not be interested in Donghae, right?

-

Heechul made Donghae sit down in one of the seats. He was no longer holding the icepack to his side for him.

"Donghae, tell me what happened." He said brushing his cheek lightly.

"Eunhyuk already told you." he muttered.

"No Donghae. Tell me what happened." Heechul said crouching down in front of him. He held onto one of Donghae's hands and looked him in the eyes.

"I-I fell down the s-stairs."

"Did you really? You can tell me. I wont say anything."

Donghae could feel himself trembling. He could feel tears coming to his eyes.

"I.. fell-"

"No you didnt." Heechul interupted him.

Heechul brought up his hand to Donghae's face and wiped away the tear that started to fall.

Why is everyone being kind to me?

"I....cant.." Donghae whispered.

"It's ok Little Fish." Heechul said patting Donghae's leg.

"I cant tell..."

The office door was opened by Eunhyuk.

"Donghae-" He paused when he noticed Donghae was crying. "Uh... Siwon is here to talk to you."

(AN: my exam went SOOO much better than expected (only 2 more to go!)! My date did too lol it ended with him kissing me on the cheek and saying goodnight as i got into my taxi :') when i got home he texted to make sure i arrived safely and told me a couple of songs to listen to before i fall asleep XD XD XD

sorry its kinda short.... will try and update soon inbetween revision)