Chapter 25

Donghaerella

DOUBLE UPDATE! GO BACK AND READ CHAPTER 24

 

"Eh... I mean, it's settled then."

Eunhyuk turned round and walked to the staff room and rolled his eyes at his own stupidity. 'Idiot' he mumbled when he closed the door behind him.

Donghae was left wondering what he would be eating; he hasnt eaten someone elses cooking for so long.

 

Today was one of the days the shop closed early. When it was 7:55 pm, Eunhyuk and Donghae began the closing up procedure. Donghae was told to wait in the car while Eunhyuk set the alarm and closed the shutters.

On the way back to Hyuk's house, he hummed a tune to keep the journey being in silence.

"Here we are!" Eunhyuk said pulling up into a drive way.

The house was quite big - bigger than Donghae's - with no lights on inside apart from a single light on on the front porch.

Eunhyuk lead Donghae into his house to the kitchen.

"Please have a seat while the masterchef cooks." Hyuk said bowing as if he were a waiter.

Chuckling in response, Hae sat down on one of the stools by the counter and watched as Hyuk moved around his kitchen pulling out pots and pans and the ingredients necessary.

"I'm making spaghetti bolognese, is that ok?" Hyuk said pausing between his work to check.

"Yup" Hae smiled, "I havent had it in a while."

"Good. Im not that good of a cook so I apologise in advance." Hyuk said.

"Need me to do anything?" Donghae asked.

"Nope. Just sit there and look pretty and enjoy the show."

Eunhyuk paused inbetween cutting the onion rethinking what he just said out loud.

"I mean... no, Ive got this." 

He didnt turn round to see Donghae's reaction as he was too embarrassed at the blush that was currently appearing on his face.

 

Donghae was embarrassed and could feel his cheeks burning at what was just said to him. About him.

Sit there and look pretty.

He's joking. Thats all. Eunhyuk is being funny.

Trying to ignore that statement, Donghae just paid attention to the other thing that was said; enjoy the show.

He had never really watched people cooking before. He had watched his dad a few times and Yeon Jae's rare pathetic attempt at cooking - if you could even call it that. He had learnt his skills from his mother and the couple of recipe books he kept out of reach from Yeon Jae.

Watching Eunhyuk he was mentally commenting on how he cut some of the vegetables. He watched as he moved over to wipe them off the board into the pot and go back over to the counter. Donghae couldnt help but notice Eunhyuk's footwork as he did so. The way he moved was like was he doing a dance move.

As Eunhyuk moved over and back again, the same footwork happened.

"You dance when you arent thinking about it." Donghae commented.

"What?" Eunhyuk asked turning around with a look of confusion on his face.

"When you move you do little dance moves without thinking about it."

"I do?" Hyuk questioned still looking confused.

"Yes. Look." Donghae got up from the stool and went over to the counter. "When you moved you did this; watch my feet."

Donghae repeated what he had seen first slowly then again bu sped it up.

"Hey you're right! If you soptted that you should deffinitely be on the dance team."

"I already said I couldnt." Donghae sighed and went to sit down on the stool.

The water had started to boil so Eunhyuk added in the pasta. Getting a spoon, he dipped it into the sauce and brought it up to his lips to try it. Making a slight disgusted face at the taste of it, Donghae couldnt help but let out a laugh.

"I guess this is where I step in. Let me try." Hae said stepping up to Hyuk.

He took the spoon off Eunhyuk and dipped it into the sauce.

"Eugh thats too salty." Hae shivered at the taste of it and listed a number of other ingredients for Eunhyuk to get to fix the flavour.

After about 5 minutes, Donghae stirred the sauce again and dipped the spoon back in to taste it.

"Much better." Donghae smiled. "Here, try some."

Donghae dipped the spoon into the sauce and then held it up to Eunhyuk's mouth.

Taken back by the gesture and the cute smile on Donghae's face,  he couldnt help but move forward and the sauce of the spoon while keeping eye contact with Donghae.

Blushing, Donghae retreated his hand. "Well? How is it?"

 

Even just by the little amount Eunhyuk's taste buds were soaring just by a simple little dish.

"Wow! That's amazing!"

"Good. You better not remember the ingredients because its a secret recipe."

The look on Donghae's face made Eunhyuk laugh.

"I'm being serious! Stop laughing." Donghae said pouting trying not to laugh along with seeing Eunhyuk's gummy smile. "The pasta is ready."

Eunhyuk instructed Donghae to sit back on the stool as he served up the meal.

Through out the meal they shared silly little stories and laughed at them.

Donghae was in the middle of telling Eunhyk about a little story about Kangin tripping up somewhere but his mind was starting to wonder.

His mind and eyesight wondered to the bit of sauce that was on the corner of Donghae's mouth.

"You've got a bit of sauce on you mouth." Eunhyuk said not taking his eyes off it.

"Oh." Donghae said wiping the opposite side of his mouth.

"No..." Eunhyuk said leaning and reaching forward, "here."

Eunhyuk gently removed the sauce with his thumb.

"Oh! um thanks" Donghae blushed and smiled at the action.

"You know, you should really smile more. You look cute when you do."

Eunhyuk put his hand underneath Donghae's chin.

Before they both new it; noses were touching.

Lips were gently placed against the others.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

not long after midnight in my country so

HAPPY EUNHAE DAY!!!!!!

I hope you enjoyed this fluffy chapter~

(theres my siwon baby <3)

this was hard to write as im not that good with fluff haha

oh well

things are gonna speed up from now on. I want to get this finished within 10 chapters :)

thanks for reading~