Chapter 19

Donghaerella

While Donghae was eating his food, Siwon got changed into something for going to a club.

Donghae tried to keep his eyes adverted from him.

"I'm going out." Siwon said checking himself in the mirror and heading to the door.

"Siwon?" Donghae called out quickly.

"What?" he replied with his hand on the door handle.

"Thank you for.... for everything." Donghae said.

There was a moment of silence. Siwon had his back facing Donghae.

"Whatever....make sure you change the bed covers."

-

The food made Donghae feel a hundred times better. He still felt a bit weak but he was more lively. He decided he will stay in bed for a few more minutes. The bed was so much more comfortable than his single, old bed.

If Ive been in Siwon's bed overnight, does that mean he slept in it with me? A kind Siwon is weird...

Donghae lifted up the douvet and peeped under.

Thank goodness my boxers were left on.

Donghae closed his eyes and tried to recall what happend yesterday. 

He could remember waking up and feeling like hell. Wait.... I woke up late. Crap. Yeon-Jae will kill me.

At the thought of his impending 'death' Donghae got out of the bed. He spotted his clothes folded neatly on a chair and slowly walked over to them to put them on. He still felt tired and a bit weak, but he would just have to deal with it for now. He removed the bed sheets and picked out clean ones from the top of Siwon's wardrobe. It took him three times as long to make the bed.

Donghae decided he should face Yeon-Jae sooner rather than later. Once outside Siwon's room, Donghae checked out the window to see if Yeon-Jae's car was there which it was.

He gathered himself up and went to the study.

She was busy doing something on her computer when Donghae walked in.

"So you finally decide to wake up." She said without a smile on her face.

"Siwon said you wanted to see me." Donghae said ignoring her statement.

"Yes I did." She said through gritted teeth. "First of all you have all your chores to catch up on. I have had to hire someone yesterday and today to do the cooking. I am spending money because of your incompetence." She shouted.

Incompetence? Being sick is an incompetence?

"You also didnt wake us up for church yesterday." She continued. "You are lucky I was already awake. That service was an important one. I would have been extremely embarressed if I had missed it and would have to apologise to the whole congregation for my absence."

Donghae fidgeted.

"To make matters worse you made Siwon miss a day of school. You have affected his education. All you bring is disruption upon this family. You better make it up to Siwon for looking after you."

"Yes mother." Donghae said.

"You will not be cooking tonight incase you make anyone else sick." She added and waved her hand to make him Donghae leave.

Donghae sighed in relief once he left the room. That had gone much better than he expected. He was used to her rants and he was surprised he had gotten off so easy.

Donghae went to bed early that day so he could recover more.

-

The alarm went off at 5:00am like it normally did on week days. Donghae felt so refreshed. 

Siwon came into the house just after Donghae had come downstairs after his shower. Nothing was said between the two of them as Siwon passed Donghae and went up into his room.

He did his chores just as quick as normal and some of the others that were left undone due to his fever. Waking up Kangin was no problem and Siwon was like a zombie. Fortunately things had run smoothly and Donghae was able to get a lift with them into school.

Donghae was in class 10 minutes before the start of school. When Sungmin arrived he practically jumped on Donghae.

"What happened? Why werent you here? Are you ok?" He shouted quickly earning looks from the few students that were already in the class.

"Ehm, I was sick and uh stayed in bed." Donghae answered seeing some worry leave his friends face.

"Siwon wasnt in yesterday and I couldnt go ask Kangin what was wrong and I just worried if you were left alone with Siwon... are you ok?"

"Yeah, I feel good. Siwon, uh, he looked after me."

"He what?" Sungmin shouted again with the biggest look of shock on his face.

"He looked after me. I dont remember much because of the fever but I know Eunhyuk brought me home from work on Sunday and I woke up and Siwon said he had been there."

"Well that's kind of scary for Siwon. How come you got sick?" Sungmin uttered.

"I guess I spent too much time out in the snow..." Donghae said. He wasnt lying, he just chose not to tell Sungmin the main story to make him not be angry.

"How come Eunh-"

Sungmin was interrupeted by the teacher coming in. Sighing Sungmin got up and told Hae he will talk to him at lunch.

When class was over both of them headed over to the dance studio as normal.

"Oh, I dont have lunch. Be back in 5, going to buy some." Sungmin said walking in the direction of the canteen.

-

"And then they said that I talked too much. Isnt that ridiculous?" Kyuhyun said.

"Yes. Very." Hyuk sighed chewing on his food. He spotted Siwon sitting in the distance. Ah, I should go see how Donghae is doing.

"So as revenge I beat his at Starcraft in 3 minutes. That taught him not to mes- OH MY GOD!" Kyuhyun shouted making Eunhyuk jump.

"What? What's wrong?" Eunhyuk said looking round paniced.

"Look! It's him." Kyuhyun whispered pointing towards the till. Eunhyuk followed the direction of Kyu's hand and saw the black haired boy that he had a ridiculous obsession with.

"Oh..." Hyuk said looking back to Kyu's face. He looked slightly crazy when he smirked.

"I'm going in. Cover me." Kyu said standing up.

Since when was I your wingman? He probably knows something about Donghae... Eunhyuk stood up and followed his friend who was chasing after Sungmin.

"Why hello there." Kyuhyun said crouching down to get Sungmin's attention as he was looking down at the floor. Kyuhyun couldnt help but notice that Min was pouting before he realised that he was being spoken to.

"Oh! Hi!" Sungmin said smiling. He could feel his cheeks burning. He had just been thinking about Kyuhyun and all of a sudden he was right there.

"Finally we meet in this magnificant place." Kyuhyun joked holding his hands out indicating the school and following Sungmin out of the canteen. "Here let me help you carry that." Kyuhyun said taking the sandwhiches off Sungmin before he could protest.

"A new flavour of the bunny marsshmallows arrived if you are interested."

"Yes! They are really good."

"Say Sungmin, I was wondering if you maybe wanted to hang out some time?"

Eunhyuk could hear the conversation walking behind the two. He couldnt help but roll his eyes at his friends attempt at flirting. They were slowing down outside the dance studio.

Eunhyuk could hear some music playing from inside. That was strange since dance practice was after school and noone went in except for the dance team.

Eunhyuk walked around Sungmin and Kyuhyun who stopped about 10 paces from the door. He opened the door a little to see inside. Thankfully the music was loud enough so the person inside wouldnt be disturbed. Eunhyuk was entranced by the sight before him.

A song with a moderate beat was playing. Donghae had his eyes closed and was flowing with the music. He swayed his hips in time and didnt miss a beat. It was the s every now and then that made Eunhyuk enjoy the show even more.

The song ended and Donghae opened his eyes to look at himself and jumped when he noticed Eunhyuk watching him.

AN: sorry the last few chapters have been short, i havent had a lot of time to write, so the longer they are the longer it will take to update. I just thought people would like more updates so theyve been shorter just so you didnt have to wait, but i know from experience short chapters are annoying because you want more U.U

Also, sorry for taking ages to update, i have reasons just dont want to bore you with them.

Happy chapter, more eunhae in the next one i promise!

Update on the situation here in my country if some of you are wondering; not as many riots anymore, I saw a bomb last week after i bought bubble tea lol but there is still loads of police patrolling. but its getting better \o/

If you have twitter follow me :3 @theChoiinator this way you can tell me to hurry up and update haha