Chapter 17

Donghaerella

 

Siwon glanced over to the sleeping Donghae and said, quieter this time through gritted teeth “What did you do?”

“What’s with you?” Kangin asked looking Siwon up and down, “Do you care about him?”

“Just tell me what you did!” Siwon said raising his voice again.

Kangin sighed. “I made him remove the ice from the car windows last night and clear a path in the snow. Its not my fault he didn’t wear a jacket and got sick.” He smirked and left the room.

“.” Siwon said as the door closed. He knew that Kangin most likely didn’t let him wear a jacket. He takes it too far sometimes. Siwon walked to the other side of the bed and sat down on it. With a glance at Donghae he picked up a book and began to read it.

-

(About 2 hours later)

“Siwon dear,” Yeon-Jae said coming into his room. She didn’t look up as she was reading a leaflet. “Can you go to the shop and tell that brat I need to speak with him when he gets home.”

Yeon-Jae looked up and the shock was evident in her expression of seeing Donghae home. In Siwon’s room. In his bed.

“What on earth is he doing here? Why is he not working?” She asked trying to sound calm with a fake smile plastered on her face.

“He has a fever. He went to work but was brought home.” Siwon answered.

“Are you looking after him?” Yeon-Jae said with a hint of surprise in her voice.

“Yes.” Siwon hoped she wouldn’t question him further about it.

“Well then. “ She said standing up straight and smoothing down her clothes. “Tell him I want to speak with him when he wakes up.”

Yeon-Jae said before she left the room. Siwon sighed in relief. He looked down at Donghae. He looked so peaceful. Siwon lifted up the covers slightly to see underneath and gently ran a hand over Donghae’s chest.

He put the back of his hand on his forehead to check to see how warm he felt. He was really hot. Siwon got up a and went down to the kitchen and filled up a bowl of water and brought it back upstairs and he grabbed a face cloth from the bathroom. He brought them back into his room.

He stood beside Donghae and kneeled down on the ground. He dunked the cloth into the water and rung it out. He set it on Donghae’s forehead to help cool him down.

-

It was nearly 30 minutes after midnight. Siwon got up to get ready to go to sleep. He was wondering why Donghae hadn’t woken up. He put on his pyjamas and was about to get into bed when he noticed that Donghae let out a little whimper. He started to move slightly.

“Donghae?”

Donghae opened his eyes slowly. His eyesight wasn’t focused. Siwon grabbed the glass of water he had brought up by demand from Eunhyuk. He propped Donghae up a bit in front of him like he had seen Eunhyuk do. He held the glass up to Donghaes lips.

“It’s water.” He said. Donghae opened his lips as Siwon tipped the glass back.

“Thats...nice.” Hae murmured after Siwon set the glass down. Siwon put his hand on his forehead again. Donghae still felt quite hot.

He remembered he was supposed to give him some medicine when he woke up. He picked the bottle on the bedside table and unscrewed the lid. He held the bottle up to Donghae’s mouth and watched him scrunch up his nose when he smelt it.

“You need to take your medicine.”

Donghae’s facial expression relaxed as he tried to focus on the medicine bottle. “Ok Hyukkie.” He whispered.

Siwon was shocked. Did Donghae think he was Eunhyuk? What was with the nickname? He noticed that Donghae had opened his mouth and he remembered what he was supposed to do. He poured in a bit of medicine and made sure Donghae swallowed all that went into his mouth.

He set the medicine back down on the table and looked back at Donghae. He could tell that Donghae was struggling to keep his eyes open. Must be some strong medicine he thought.

Finally Donghae relaxed completely and was asleep once again.

Siwon set him back down gently. Again he put the dampened face cloth on his forehead to help cool him down. Siwon got into bed then and turned off the light. He fell asleep after a bit facing Donghae.

-

Eunhyuk’s POV

Thank god Kangin came in there, I was sure I was probably blushing from what I just did.

Eunhyuk quickly left their house and got into his car and drove back to the shop.

I cant believe I did that...

Eunhyuk turned off the engine and sat in his car to gather himself.

I was only giving him medicine... but I.. kissed him. I kissed Donghae.

Eunhyuk brought his hands up to his lips and he imagined he could still feel the slight tingle from earlier.

He kissed back. Crap. This is going to be awkward. How will I explain this to Donghae?

Eunhyuk sighed out loud and looked out the car window in the direction of the shop.

He called me Hyukkie.

He couldn’t hold back the smile that graced his lips.

 

(AN: Im back home from a kpop week at my friends ^^ i only managed to update my new story during the week so if youve read and subscribed to it thank you!!!

My christmas holiday ends on monday :( i dont want to go back to uni T^T ive enjoyed my month off lol

will try and update soon ^^ sorry this one is really short)