Chapter 22

Donghaerella

Donghae stared back with his eyes wide. He could feel Hangeng's grip on his wrist tighten.

"I'm still talking to you." Hangeng said pulling Donghae in closer to him.

Why me? Why does this always happen to me?

Donghae tried to pull his wrist out of the grip. But to no avail, Hangeng's grip tightened even more.

Donghae recalled some comments he had overheard from Siwon and Kangin talking about Hangeng over the years they had known him. ert...Takes what he wants...Quick temper...Could snap any day....

If you looked at Hangeng, you wouldnt think there was anything wrong with him. You wouldn't think there was anything dark inside.

But when you looked into his eyes; like Donghae was right now, you realise his face is just a mask. Like one a clown would have; a smile painted on hiding the sad expression behind.

Hangeng's eyes were cruel.

Hangeng pushed Donghae against the counter were the sink was.

"It's nice to finally put a face to a name." He said bringing his free hand up to under Donghae's chin to hold his head in place. "I've wanted to meet you for a while. Hearing Siwon and Kangin talk about you; imagining what you look like, sound like..."

Hangeng let go of Donghae's wrist and leaned into the counter. His face was just above Donghae's shoulder. He was at the perfect angle to whisper into his ear.

"...even what you feel like..."

"W-what?" Donghae stuttered with fear and shock sinking in.

Donghae grabbed onto Hangeng's hand that was holding onto his chin and tried to pull it off.

"Stop fidgeting." Hangeng said through gritted teeth, pushing Donghae's back further into the counter. "You do what Kangin and Siwon tell you, so you can do what tell you."

Hangeng leaned back to stand up straight.

Donghae gasped as Hangeng quickly turned him around so he could see himself in the mirror that covered the wall above the sink.

Donghae quickly held onto the ledge of the counter as he stumbled at the force and quickness of being turned round.

Looking at his own reflection, Donghae could see the fear in his own face. He could feel his heartbeat accelerate.

Hangeng smirked and leaned down again placing his hands on either side of Donghae so he was also leaning onto the counter.

He rested his head on Donghae's shoulder and looked at their reflection in the mirror.

Donghae tried to control his breathing and his expression so he wouldnt show that he was scared.

One of Hangeng's hands held onto Donghae's hip and pulled him back a little so his moved against Hangeng's somewhat noticeable bulge.

Donghae gasped at the contact and tried to move away, but one of Hangeng's arms quickly looped itself around his wrist holding him in place.

"I wouldnt suggest on moving." He said with a sigh as he enjoyed the struggles from Donghae that rubbed against him.

Donghae knew he wouldnt be able to call out for help. It would be once in a blue moon before Kangin or Siwon or even Yeon-Jae considered to come to his aid.

If only Hyukjae were here...

Why did I think of him?....

Before Donghae could think on that matter, Hangeng leaned in and bit Donghae on the neck causing him to yelp in surprise.

"Stop it!" Donghae shouted.

"Dont raise youre voice at me." Hangeng snarled at him as he brought the hand holding onto Donghae's waist up round his neck.

Donghae could feel Hangeng's arm pressing against his adam's apple. He grabbed onto the arm in an attempt to pull him away.

"Kangin has told me what he has done to you; treating you as a punching bag and all that. I want to give you a nice type of pain... its called pleasure."

Donghae struggled again at those words. 

Hangeng let out a little moan.

"Didn't I say it's best for you not to move?"

Don't cry Donghae. Don't let him see your fear.

-

Siwon woke up to a grumbling stomach. He slowly opened his eyes checking the time on digital clock.

He felt less tired now. He still had the inkling of regret lingering over him from his escapade from the night before. He had only stayed at the girl's house who he came back from the club with for a few hours. What was her name...? Sunshine? Sunny?

At her house, he woke up from a brief nap with her arms draped over his chest and snuggled up against him. Both of them were still , but she was deep asleep. Siwon didn't leave his name, number or a note. He didnt even know if she knew how old - or should I say how young - he actually was.

He left her home without looking back.

Siwon yawned and sat up and got out of bed. He pulled on his discarded jeans from the floor that were lying there from earlier over his boxers.

Siwon went down into the kitchen to get some food. He found a small portion of what he assumed was that nights dinner, and ate it. He drank a glass of water and went back up the stairs.

When he was getting closer to the bathroom, he could hear some muffled voices.

Stepping closer to the door, he worked out that the voice was coming from Hangeng. He had forgotten that Hangeng had come home with them.

Why is he talking to himself?

"...that's right.... relax..." Hangeng said. "...I knew you would feel good Donghae..."

Donghae?

Siwon quickly turned the door handle and was happy to find it unlocked.

"What the are you doing?" Siwon shouted at Hangeng.

Hangeng jumped and his head snapped to Siwon's direction.

 

 

AN: sooooorrrrrryyyyy for the long time to update U.U I had written out the chapter while ive been travelling to uni on the bus so i had a bit to type up and i take ages to type because i keep getting distracted with tumblr and ing eunhae gifs as vipshelfmuah well knows XD

High five if you got Hangeng's Clown Mask song reference XD I LOVE that song right now! If you havent listened to it yet, do so now!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tai_f0vnT2w Its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good - well i think it is U.U - 

And yes the girl, Sunny, is the one from SNSD, i dont know how old she is, but ive set her as 5+ years older than Siwon

 

Hope you liked the chapter~