Chapter 16

Donghaerella

Eunhyuk patted Donghae's cheek to see if he could try and get him to wake up.

"Donghae!?" He said again. 

Siwon stepped out of the house, "What happened to him?"

"He has a fever." Eunhyuk said holding Donghae up.

Siwon took Hae out of Eunhyuk's hold and picked him up bridal style and carried him inside. Eunhyuk ran back to his car, making sure he wouldnt slip because of the ice, and got the medicine he had taken for Donghae.

He followed Siwon carrying Donghae up the stairs and opened the bedroom door for him. Siwon had taken him into his own bedroom as it was closer than Donghae's. Eunhyuk pulled back the douvet and Siwon gently set him down on the bed.

"Is your mom home?" Eunhyuk asked.

"No, shes with some church friends." Siwon replied.

Siwon took off Donghae's shoes while Eunhyuk ped and removed his jacket. Donghae groaned and both Siwon and Eunhyuk looked at his face.

Slowly and reluctantly he opened his eyes. He could slightly make out the two figures standing in th room. "Dad?..." he muttered.

"Donghae? It's me, Eunhyuk." Hyuk said leaning in closer to Hae's face.

"Eun....hyuk?" Hae whispered.

"Go get a glass of water and a basin or bucket or something." Hyuk said  to Siwon. He left the room without questioning him.

"Donghae" he said softer this time putting his hand on Donghae's face to get his attenetion. "I need you to cooperate with me, we have to get you undressed." Donghae looked confused for a minute as his brain was processing what he was just told. He murmured ok.

Eunhyuk moved his hands down to Hae's belt buckle and undid it. He carfully pulled off his jeans and dropped them into a pile on the ground. Donghae's eyes were closed again.

"Sit up Donghae" he shook his shoulder lightly. He watched Donghae struggle to move even the slightest amount. Hyuk helped him by pulling him up and sliding behind him so that Donghae's back was resting on his chest. He held onto the bottom of his tshirt and pulled it up.

"Lift up your arms Donghae." He said. Donghae complied and lifted his arms slowly and Eunhyuk swiftly removed the tshirt as Siwon came back into the room. He threw the thsirt over to where Donghae's jeans were on the ground.

Donghae began to fidget. "I-I'm going to b-be sick..." he mumbled.

"Quick Siwon, give me the basin." Eunhyuk said holding his hand out. Siwon practically ran forward and shoved the basin into Eunhyuk's hands. He held it infront of Donghae just in time for him to throw up.

With one hand he rubbed Donghae's back and the other held the basin. Donghae was clasping it with both hands and shaking alot. His skin was hot to touch and he felt roasting against Eunhyuk's cold hands.

"Im going to wait outside." Siwon said setting down the glass of water. He felt queasy at watching Donghae throw up.

Eunhyuk nodded and continued to rub Donghae's back. Donghae pushed the basin away and Eunhyuk set it down on the ground and reached for the glass of water. He held it up to Donghae's mouth but he turned his head away.

"Relax its just water." He held the glass up to his lips again and Donghae reluctantly took a sip to try and get rid of the taste of his sick.

Eunhyuk reached for the medicine next and held it up to Donghae's mouth. Again he turned his head away.

"No....no...no..." Hae said as he started to struggle to try and get away from the bottle.

"Donghae stop fidgeting, it will make you feel better." Eunhyuk said trying to bring the medicine back to his lips. Donghae moved away again.

"That's what they always say..." he mumbled.

"What?" Eunhyuk asked. He thought Donghae was getting delerious. But what he didnt know was that in the past after Yeon-Jae and his father had gotten married, Siwon and Kangin would make Donghae drink some stuff saying it would make him feel better or they would like him more or be nicer to him after he had it. They obviously never were.

"Aishh" Eunhyuk muttered setting the medicine down. He was trying to think of how he could give Donghae the medicine and only one idea kept on coming to mind. He blushed slightly at the thought of it.

Now or never he thought. He pushed Donghae forward so he could get up. He carefully layed Donghae back down and picked up the medicine bottle.

(AN: you have no idea how tempted i was to end it here as a cliffhanger kekekekeke)

Eunhyuk turned his back to Donghae just incase he happened to look to see what he was doing.

Donghae was moving about on the bed. He felt too warm and didnt really know what was going on. Turning his head round, he jumped when he saw Eunhyuk quite close to him. He closed his eyes again. He could feel the bed moving from Eunhyuk leaning on it.

All of a sudden he could feel Eunhyuk's lips on his. In shock he opened his mouth which gave Eunhyuk access. Eunhyuk opened his mouth too and let the medicine go from his to Donghae's. Eunhyuk quickly backed off and put more of the medicine into his own mouth and leaned back in. Donghae quickly swallowed before Eunhyuk pressed his lips against him again.

Donghae was more reluctant this time. Eunhyuk lightly nibbled on Donghae's lower lip and as soon as a slight moan came out of Hae's mouth, he quickly gave him the rest of the medicine. Eunhyuk slid his tongue into Donghae's mouth making sure the medicine would go in. Donghae's tongue brushed against his. Donghae raised his head up slighty which made their tongues brush against eachother again. Eunhyuk got carried away and began to deepen the kiss. Donghae moved along with him and moaned in response.

So good... Eunhyuk thought. One of his hands went onto Donghae's chest. Feeling the heat coming off him he remembered that Donghae was sick. He broke the kiss enjoying the tingling sensation in his own lips. Donghae's face was flushed from a mix of the fever and pleasure.

"I...I have to get back to work." Eunhyuk said standing up.

The medicine had started to take affect on Donghae and he was feeling very sleepy.

"Dont...leave me.... with him..Hyukkie..." he murmured falling asleep.

Hyukkie? What? Why not?

Eunhyuk pulled the duvet over Donghae. Siwon came back into the room.

"Ah, good. He's stopped being sick." he said.

"Uh...yeah." Hyuk was so happy Siwon hadnt walked in a couple of minutes earlier. "The medicine I gave him helped him to sleep. He wont wake up for a good while. When he does make sure he drinks some more water and then give him some more medicine. Ok?"

"Sure." Siwon said.

"Right, I have to-"

Eunhyuk was interrupted by Kangin coming into the room. "Who's parked in my space?" He asked.

"Oh." Kangin said when he noticed Eunhyuk. His eyes then moved over to Donghae sleeping in the bed.

"Im leaving now." Eunhyuk said going past them and out the door, "See you tomorrow."

"What's wrong with him?" He asked Siwon stepping up closer to have a look at Donghae.

"Fever." Siwon said crossing his arms.

"Fever? Ha! Knew he would get sick." Kangin laughed.

"What the did you do?" Siwon shouted.

 

Yay for Eunhae moment ^_^ ive always wanted to write a story of someone taking care of the other, as they tend to be my fave fics lol XD

Now I have some bad news (kinda for you more than me lol); Im leaving the country for a a few days. I dont know if I will have wifi at all, but I will be bringing my laptop so I can work on my stories. If I am able to, I will update them if i get a connection.

I have a new one too that im going to be starting~ go check it out. It's called 'Only I Can Have You' and it's a purely M rated one. I know im not a good writer but it's nice just to share my ideas with people ^^ so thank you for reading my drabbles <3

You have no idea how grateful I am to all you subscribers with your comments and you silent readers. I was shocked when I got 30 subscribers, but getting 100!!!!! im just like asdfghjkl i cant say thank you enough. <3