Chapter 13

Donghaerella

"But Hyukkie! Please! We've finished our lunch!" Kyuhyun whined to Eunhyuk as he pulled on his sleeve. "Theres is still a bit left of lunch period so lets go look for them."

Kyuhyun had been pestering Eunhyuk as soon as the bell rang for lunch.

"Eugh. Fine." Eunhyuk grumbled.

"Yes!" Kyuhyun shouted standing up ignoring the attention he attracted from the other students in the canteen.

Eunhyuk sighed and gathered up his tray and left the canteen with Kyuhyun who was smiling happily and talking about his 'bunny boy'. Again.

Although Eunhyuk didnt admit it, he was curious to find out where Donghae and Sungmin stayed during lunch. He had seen Sungmin around school before a few times - but he didnt mention this to Kyu because it would only increase his pestering. He wondered if Donghae felt any better and if the bruises had gone down a bit.

He couldnt get what Heechul said out of his mind. 'I dont believe him. I have my reasons.' What had got Heechul to think that? He decided he will ask him the next time he sees him.

The two of them were walking around for a bit looking. Eunhyuk was in his own world thinking about the events over the weekend and ignoring Kyuhyun who was blabbering about how cute Sungmin was when he smiled.

They were just around the corner from the dance practice room when the bell rang.

"Awk." Kyuhyun sighed. "We can look again tomorrow." He said turning back around the way they came to go to his next class.

-

Donghae sighed as he heard the bell and stopped dancing. He had been doing a slow dance, mainly working on his arm and hand movements so he wouldnt strain his side. Sungmin had remained silent all of lunch. Donghae left him alone to think.

"Lets go Min." He said tapping his shoulder and picking up his school bag.

-

 

It was a quiet week.

Luckily nothing had gone wrong for Donghae so he was able to get a lift with Kangin and Siwon to school and back so he wasnt late.

School was uneventful as normal.

Yeon-Jae was her normal bossy self giving out orders here and there and keeping Donghae on his toes with her latest demands.

Friday night will be the best time all week for Donghae as his uncle was coming to stay the night and he would be here Saturday night for dinner.

His uncle, Kang Hodong, always tells him stories about his mother. These little memories Hodong shares give a new view on what his mother was like. Even when Donghae's father was alive, Hodong was always the person that made him feel the happiest.

Donghae had finished his chores and was currently setting up the guest room. Hodong wouldnt be arriving till late. Yeon-Jae had told Donghae she did not expect to  see him welcome Hodong that night and would have to wait till the day after to see him.  Donghae had honestly expected something like that to happen; Yeon-Jae was only making it possible for him seeing his uncle for as little time as possible.

Donghae's thoughts were broken when he heard Siwon calling out to him.

Stay calm. Donghae thought to himself as he was heading to Siwon's room. Just see what he wants then get out.

"Donghae." Siwon called out again.

"Yes?" Donghae asked trying to hide how uncomfortable he was in his room.

"Help me pick out a shirt." Siwon said not looking at him.

"Uhm... a shirt?" Donghae questioned.

"Yes. I'm going out and I dont know what to wear." Siwon picked out a pile of shirts from the wardrobe and dumped them on his bed.

"Close the door." Siwon said looking up at Donghae.

No!

Donghae did as he was told and stepped up slightly closer to Siwon.

Siwon pulled off the tshirt he was wearing and stared down at the pile of shirts. Donghae looked Siwon up and down and couldnt help but feel slight envy at the sight of Siwon's abs. Siwon noticed Donghae staring and couldnt help but smirk.

"You like what you see?" Siwon said running his hand down his own abs.

Donghae turned his head to the side so he wouldnt have to look at him. All Siwon did was laugh at the motion.

He tried on two shirts, and Donghae said they looked fine for both.

"You know what," Siwon said picking up a shirt. "I think this would look good on you." He held out the shirt towards Donghae.

"Try it on." He said. Donghae stared back at him with wide eyes and mouth hanging slightly open.

"I- I.... there's no ne-"

"I said try it on." Siwon said forceful this time.

Donghae reached out for the shirt and began to put it on over his own tshirt.

"Try it on without a top underneath." Siwon said  looking at him.

Donghae was filled with dread. He had to do it so he could finally get out of the room.

"Go on." Siwon insisted.

Donghae set the shirt on the bed and began to remove his top.

Siwon couldnt believe his plan actually worked. He was now staring at the topless boy and he was slowly edging forward.

Donghae had put the shirt on quickly so he wouldnt be topless for long and he was fumbling with the buttons as he was buttoning it up.

"You buttoned it up wrong." Siwon pointed out.

Donghae looked down and realised he had skipped a button hole.

"I will fix it for you." Siwon said coming in closer to him and slapping his hands out of the way.

Siwon slowly ed the shirt while his eyes never left Donghae's face.

Siwon had gotten to the skipped button hole, but he kept on ing the shirt.

"Uh Siwon..." Donghae mumbled trying to get the other to stop.

Siwon opened up the shirt.

He reached out to touch Donghae's waist to pull him in closer.

 

(AN: you have no idea how much i was looking foward to bringing in donghae's 'uncle' because i fudging love kang ho dong. best MC EVERRR.

The riots are getting worse here, I got stranded in town again and had to walk home. I was passed by 16 army police cars on the way... this has been going on for over a month.

Will update when I can)