Chapter 9

Donghaerella

Siwon was surprised at how quickly Donghae fell asleep. He hadnt moved at all since Siwon had stopped touching him.

Siwon unstraddled him and lay back down beside him leaning on one of his elbows. He watched Donghae. Cheeks streamed with water lines from when he had been crying. He reached down and brought the duvet up round the both of them and fell asleep.

-

"it's ok baby, you wont be hurt here." His mother said his face and rocking his back and forth in their embrace. "Shhh..."

-

Siwon could tell by the content look on Donghae's face he was having a some what happy dream. It was nearly 8am.

Donghae was unaware that he had over slept.

Siwon was woken up by the alarm half an hour ago but he had quickly turned that off. Donghae looked so peaceful when he was asleep. Nothing could harm him there. Siwon was propping himself up on his arm again staring at Donghae.

It was nearly time for Donghae to wake him and Yeon-Jae up to go to church.

Siwon lifted his hand and lightly ran a finger across Donghae's lips.

"Nnnnn" Donghae moaned as he was being disturbed from his dream.

When Siwon woke he could recall all that happened in the early hours of the morning. He didnt regret it. He had wanted to touch Donghae for a while. He didnt expect Donghae to cry as much though. He couldnt believe some of what he said to the boy. The 'way you look at me'? Where had that even come from? The kiss was better than he expected, but he was disappointed that Donghae didnt kiss back.

"Donghae, wake up." He said. "Wake up."

Donghae's eyes flickered open a little.

"Time to get up." Siwon said this time.

Donghae's eyes were fully open now. He didnt expect to hear someone tell him to wake up. He turned his head round to look at Siwon - who was staring right back.

His eyes opened wider as the memories of last night hit him again. Just as Donghae gasped Siwon quickly shot his hand up around his throat.

Siwon straddled him again. He began to press down on Donghae's throat.

Donghae tried to pry Siwon's hand off with his fingers. He could feel Siwon pressing down even harder stoping any air from going in

"Nothing happened last night. You got it?" Siwon hissed.

Donghae was kicking his legs about the place trying to get free so he could breathe.

"Got it?" Siwon shouted.

Donghae tried to say yes, but no words came out. He could hear his heart beat in his ears and wasnt struggling as much. His eyes were beginning to roll back.

Siwon guessed Donghae answered. He knew he wouldnt utter a word.

Finally, after Donghae had given up struggling, Siwon released his throat.

The pressure was finally gone. Donghae felt so light headed. He took a massive intake of breath and was coughing so much. His throat was burning.

Siwon stood up and left the room without glancing back at the coughing boy.

 

-

 

Thankfully Donghae was not asked any questions from Yeon-Jae that mornning. She hadnt asked anything about why he was still in his pyjamas. He had rushed to her automatically to wake her up after he had recovered from his coughing fit when he noticed the time.

He had quickly made her and Siwon some breakfast and left it in the dining room for them.

He was trying not to think about what had happened so he could do his chores that he has missed out on from sleeping in.

Kangin thankfully didnt need to be woken up on Sunday's as he didnt go to church. He slept in and always got himself up just in tim for lunch.

Because Donghae would be working Sunday's now, Yeon-Jae had hired a chef to come and cook their Sunday lunch for them. Donghae was happy when he was told this as it meant he didnt have to try and plan so there will be a meal for them to eat before he had to go to work.

He had two hours before his shift started.

He went upstairs to get ready. When he was in the bathroom he was examining himself in the mirror. He had a slight bruise on his jaw from when he was punched yesterday. He gently ran his fingers over his neck and flinched at the tender bits where SIwon had been pressing the hardest.

"Ouch..." He croaked. His throat was still sore and he could only just manage to croak out a few words without having to stop and cough.

He had ped the jacket he put on to walk around the house in.

Donghae gasped.

On his stomach was a red bruise. But that one looked amazing compared to the one that had formed on his side. This one was purple. Donghae couldnt bring himself to touch it. Never before had a bruise been inflicted by both of them at the same time.

He felt ashamed of himself.

The warm water eased away some of the pain he was feeling. He didnt want to be in the shower for too long though as he knew he would end up thinking about stuff and that stuff meant last night.

Think about work. Yes. Work. I wonder if Sungmin will come in today. I wonder if Hyukjae, I mean Eunhyuk will be grumpy again today. Does he ever smile? I bet he has a nice smile. Wait. What? Uhh.... Kyuhyun is funny. Very talkative.... I wonder if I will see Heechul again today....

He turned off the shower and began to dry himself, making sure he took extra care around the bruised areas. 

After stuggling to get dressed, Donghae began some chores before he could leave for work.

 

-

 

The little bell above the door chimed. Kyuhyun looked up to see who the customer was.

"Hi Donghae!" He said enthusiastically. Kyuhyun decided to act like he did yesterday towards him so Donghae wouldnt get suspicious about him on the attitude difference. Kyuhyun just wanted to see if he would begin to act like how Kangin or Siwon had described.

Donghae nodded and smiled, instead of opting to return the greeting since his voice was still touch and go.

He knocked on the office door and went in. Eunhyuk wasnt sitting in the office chair. He took off his jacket slowly so he wouldnt strain his body too much and put his apron on.

As he was tying it round his waist Eunhyuk came in.

"Donghae." He said as a greeting.

"Hi Eunhyuk." He croaked forgetting about his voice. Eunhyuk looked at him in confusion of the sound that came out of his mouth. Embarrassed Donghae quickly left the office with Eunhyuk watching him.

"Strange...." Eunhyuk said to himself.

Donghae went to Kyuhyun to see what he needed to do today.

"Is your friend Sungmin coming in today?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Uh...." Donghae uttered.

"I mean brush the floor and once thats done the crips need to be restolked." Kyuhyun quickly said as Eunhyuk walked by them.

Donghae turned to walk away and do what was instructed.

"What happened to your face?" Eunhyuk said. Donghae kept on walking towards the store room not realising he was being talked too.

"Hey!" Eunhyuk said grabbing Donghae's shoulder to turn him round.

On instinct Dongae quickly turned round and slapped Eunghyuk's hand away.