Chapter 38

Donghaerella

 

Donghae was dizzy and disorientated.

Kangin had turned him over onto his stomach while he was on his bed.

He felt like he couldn’t move a muscle.

His head was spinning so he welcomed the darkness when he closed his eye that wasn’t swollen to lessen the effect of feeling like he was spinning.

He wasn’t sure what Kangin was doing but he could hear him laughing as he walked about the room.

A bit later, he heard his door open. Donghae wasn’t sure if it was Kangin leaving.

But he heard Hyuk’s voice.

No!

“You fell asleep already?”

Get out Hyuk!

“Hae baby, wake up.”

Donghae heard Eunhyuk say as he was patted on the shoulder.

Donghae, still weak, tried to tell him to get away but it came out as a pained groan.

The bed dipped as Eunhyuk sat down on the edge.

“You ok?”

He felt a bit more dizzy as Eunhyuk rolled him over.

Donghae opened his good eye and panicked as he saw the shock in Hyuk’s face at his beaten state.

He moved his lips to say something and felt the sting of where his lips had split open.

“Holy Donghae what happened?” Eunhyuk screamed.

Donghae croaked out a whisper but Hyuk hadn’t heard him. Thankfully he leaned closer to hear him.

“B-behind…you…”

Donghae watched as his boyfriend turned around to be hit hard in the face by Kangin.

He heard a bang as Eunhyuk’s head hit against the bedside table.

“No!” Donghae whined. He attempted to sit up to go to Hyuk’s side, but was pushed back by Kaning.

“Don’t you dare move you little .” He snarled at him.

Kangin grabbed hold of Eunhyuk’s hair tightly and kicked him in the gut.

He let go of the unconscious boy and brought his attention back to Donghae.

 

Hyuk twitched a little as his consciousness returned to him.

He could feel an ache on his cheek, the back of his head and in his gut.

Groaning a little, he opened his eyes.

He was lying on his side with his face pressed against the floor.

He could hear pleas of someone.

That’s Donghae’s voice…

Looking over to where the voice was coming from, he could see Kangin had Donghae pinned to the bed.

Eunhyuk’s eyes widened as he recalled what had happened.

“Why did it have to be him?” Kangin asked as he leaned in close to Donghae’s face keeping eye contact with him.

“What made him so special? Hmmm? Why was he the one you chose to get ed by? He got to touch you in places he shouldn’t have.”

Donghae let out a yelp as he felt Kangin purposely dig his knee into his groin.

“I could easily give you pleasure, but I don’t think I will. I want you to be taught a lesson, so pain it is.”

“Let go of him!” Hyuk shouted.

He was kneeling on the ground to try and keep himself steady while holding onto his aching side.

“Or what?” Kangin shouted back at him. “I could easily kill you or him.”

To emphasise his point, Kangin gripped onto Donghae’s neck making him choke and thrash about under him trying to pry his hands off his throat.

Eunhyuk ignored the aches in his body and leapt at Kangin. He managed to get him to let go of the grip he had on Donghae and pulled him onto the floor.

Both of them were scrambling about trying to get hits at each other.

Kangin shoved Eunhyuk down against the floor making him hit his head in the same spot as before.

Hyuk hissed in pain as he began to feel dizzy from the impact.

Kangin was about to punch Eunhyuk again, but Donghae was holding back on his arm.

“Stop it!” Donghae shouted.

‘’You shouldn’t have done that.” Kangin said with an evil look at the trembling boy.

Donghae was holding onto Kangin's arm with all his might.

Kangin used his other hand to grab onto Donghae's wrist and twisted it till it hurt Donghae.

Yelping, Donghae let go of Kangin's arm.

Kangin then knocked Donghae over onto his back.

Standing over him he looked down to the boy.

Placing his foot down onto Donghae's ankle, he more of his weight and strength into it until a crack was heard accompanied with Donghae's scream.


Siwon was disturbed from his sleep as he heard some shouting over his music.

Kangin must be shouting at Donghae for some pointless reason...

Turing over onto his other side he restarted the album he had been listening to and got comfortable in his bed again.

He felt he was on the verge of going back to sleep when a scream made him jump.

That was not part of the music.

Siwon got of his bed and went outside his room.

He could hear some more shouting coming from Donghae's room.

"Why did you do that? Donghae! Look at me!"

Siwon recognised the voice but couldnt quite place a face to it.

"What are you doing? Stop it! Let go of hi-"

Siwon opened the bedroom to see Kangin in a fighting stance. Donghae was lying on the floor not moving but he was staring straight ahead.

Eunhyuk was the person that had been shouting.

"What the hell are you doing Kangin?" Siwon shouted from the doorway.

Kangin looked at him smiling.

"Teaching a and a violator a lesson."

Siwon just looked at him confused as to how he was supposed to react to the entire situation.

"I know you like Donghae, so why dont you have a go with him?" Kangin said.

 

 

AN: hi guysss sorry it took so long to put this one up! i didnt get time to write it as i had so much work

SUPER JUNIOR WAS AMAZING OMG cant believe kris and suho came on stage too ;;

i will be puttting up edits  and gifs from my fancam on my tumblr if you want to check them out (but they wont be done till i get back from Rome next week.... http://ohmygackt171.tumblr.com/

ive had practically no time to write this so sorry if this chapter is crap. im heading to rome in 4 hours... so when i get wifi i will add some bits to the next chapter... im sorry i keep breaking my promises :(