Chapter 20

Donghaerella

"Eunhyuk?" Donghae said, "Hyukjae?" he tried and still got no answer.

Donghae waved to see if that would get Hyuk's attention. That worked, the motion snapped Eunhyuk out of his thoughts making him realise he was standing with his mouth hanging open while still staring at Donghae's hips.

"I didnt know you danced..." Eunhyuk said slowly bringing his eyes up to Donghae's face. This was not what Eunhyuk had expected at all. His mind had practically erased every other thought that did not involve Donghae.

Is this all because of that kiss, right? He wasnt actually falling for Donghae? 

Damn his seducing hips Eunhyuk thought trying to make sense of all this. I cant be falling for him. He's a guy... eugh! Think straight Hyukjae!

"In my spare time I do at school." Donghae answered looking embarrassed.

He looks so cute when he is embarrased...STOP IT HYUKJAE.

"Anyway, thank you for bring me home. I'm sorry I was unwell and had to leave work." Donghae said bowing.

"You dont need to apologise for being sick. It's not your fault." Eunhyuk was startled that Donghae was apologising for being sick. This was just another thing to add onto the list for what Donghae was apologising for.

"Oh...ok..." Hae mumbled.

"So....." Hyuk said. "Do you remember anything?"

This had been worrying Eunhyuk since he left the house. He was in denial that he actually kissed Donghae. Yes he had done it more to give him the medicine, like he had seen happen in some dramas. But still; he did kiss Donghae. And Donghae did kiss back. But Donghae was delerious, he didnt know what he was doing.... Did i force myself on him? Oh god...What will Donghae think of me now?

The kiss was being played constantly in Eunhyuk's mind. It felt so good. Part of Eunhyuk wanted it to happen again and another part of him wanted it to last longer. There was only a small part of his brain telling him it was wrong.

"Umm..." Donghae bit his bottom lip as he tried to think back.

Eunhyuk's thoughts started to travel south as he stared at Donghae's mouth. Again, he had an internal battle with himself to stop thinking about certain things he would like to do with Donghae's mouth.

"Not really. I kind of remember coming into work. Siwon told me you brought me home when I woke up." Donghae blushed as his thoughts travelled back to his dream. He felt slightly awkward knowing he had dreamnt about Eunhyuk like that, but it felt natural to him.

He is blushing...why is he blushing? Does he actually remember?

"Ok.."

The bell rang to signal the end of lunch.

"Catch you later then. Glad to see you are better." Eunhyuk said smiling to Donghae as he left the room.

That was the first time Donghae has seen Eunhyuk smiling. He had a good smile and Donghae wished to see it more often.

Sungmin came into the studio as Donghae was picking up his bag. His cheeks were flushed a deep pink.

"What's up Min?"

"I....Kyuhyun just asked me out on a date." Sungmin was in shock. He smiled and started to giggle.

"Really? Did you say yes?" Donghae asked smiling for his friend.

Sungmin nodded and his already big smile got bigger.

-

Siwon was exhausted. He regretted staying out all night. He got to have a breif nap during his break so he was running of 30 minutes of sleep. He was wearing his sunglasses as he left the school building an made his way over to Kangin's car.

He had had too much to drink that night. It was all Donghae's fault. He was annoyed at how Donghae was making him feel. He ended up going back to someones house and sleeping with them to get rid of his frustration.

Siwon sighed as he saw Donghae already at Kangin's car waiting. He did not want to see Donghae right now. He got out his phone and sent a text to Kangin telling him to hurry up.

After about  5 minutes of awkward silence between the two, Kangin finally showed up. After his usual harsh worded greeting at Donghae he unlocked the car.

"We are stopping somewhere first on the way home. I'm picking someone up." Kangin said as he drove out of the school grounds. 

Siwon sighed. "Fine. Just dont take too long, I want to go to bed." He slid down further in his seat and pulled his jacket up around him to get comfy so he could nap on the way home.

After a 20 minute drive, Kangin pulled up infront of a house as a tall guy came out of the front door. He got into the back of the car and did some sort of brofist with Kangin. He went to go do one with Siwon, but he noticed that Siwon was asleep.

"Long night?" He joked asking Kangin.

"He didnt even come home last night." Kangin answered.

The two of them talked about useless things that Donghae didnt really pay attention to.

But this guy was giving Donghae the creeps.

He didnt take his eyes off Hae the whole journey home.

Every time Donghae looked over, the guy had this weird smile on his face as he stared.

Thank you to vipshelfmuah and mbmr97 for pestering me to update soon! Sorry I took forever....