Chapter 5

Donghaerella

Eunhyuk's POV

Kyuhyun directed Donghae around the shop showing were anything he would need would be. He wasnt allowed to work on tills for a bit though as it was a policy to not let newbies use them until they have worked there for a bit. He was instructed to restock some shelves.

Eunhyuk was watching him from the office monitors as he was making Donghae's name tag. Donghae didnt seem like how Siwon or Kangin described him, but then that could just be a first impression, his true colours will show later, right?

Eunhyuk read over Donghae's resume again. He couldnt help but keep his eyes off him on the monitor. Aishh he is distracting me from my work.

He got up and left the office and walked up to Donghae.

"Here's your name tag." He said holding it out to him. Donghae jumped a little at being startled. He blushed and took the tag off Eunhyuk and bowed.

"Thank you sir."

Sir again?

"Um, just get back to work." He quickly said turning around and walking back to the office and closing the door.

When he was inside, he leaned against the door. Eunhyuk couldnt help but smile as he thought about seeing the blush on Donghae's face.

 

Donghae's POV

Donghae pinned the name tag onto his apron. He felt happy. Eventhough he was still doing work, it was because he was not at home, plus the work was alot easier. The people were nice too; he didnt have the fear of suddenly being shouted at or hit for doing something wrong or not doing it. This place was practically a sanctuary for him.

But was Eunhyuk really friends with Siwon and Kangin? He mentioned that he had heard them talk about him. What had they said? It surely is all lies, Donghae has never done anything wrong to hurt them. He knew he hadnt.

The chime of the bell above the door sounded.

His mind was filling up with the possibilities of what they had said.

"Excuse me young boy where are the prunes?" A strange and creepy voice asked him.

Donghae turned round and saw Sungmin standing there who burst out into a fit of laughter.

"Oh Hae you shouldve seen the panic on your face! I take it you dont know where the prunes are."

"Aish! I hate that creepy voice. Ive no idea!" He said scratching the back of his head and started to laugh too.

Donghae could see Kyuhyun standing at the end of the isle pretending to straighten up the products while staring at Minnie as he was laughing. Kyuhyun noticed Donghae watching him, and in a panic of discovery, he knocked a box off the shelf. Sungmin turned round to see what the noise source was. Both of them watched a flustered Kyuhyun put the box back and scuttle off back to the shop counter.

"So.... interesting staff." Sungmin said.

"Thats Kyuhyun, he seems nice."

"Hmmm. So hows the job then?" he asked.

"I have only just started you know. But its good sofar."

"Well I'm just going to buy some ramyun, so have fun and see you on Monday." Sungmin said patting Hae on the arm and he walked off to get some ramyun.

Donghae had finished filling the shelves and went to the store room to get cleaning products.

 

Sungmin's POV

It sure is good to hear Hae laugh. Sungmin sighed. He walked round to were all the noodles were. There were so many different types of ramyun to choose from.

"Ughh....why so many?" He pouted.

"Would you like some help?" A voice said from behind him.

Sungmin turned around still pouting. Oh, Kyuhyun.... "Yes please." he nodded and smiled after.

"Any particular flavour?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Spicy, not spicy and something sweet."

Kyuhyun picked up a kimchi and a tempura flavoured ramyun and handed them to Sungmin.

"Wait here while I go get the something sweet." He said as he walked away.

Sungmin stood on his toes to try and see over the isles to find were Kyuhyun went. He felt a tap on his shoulder and turned round.

"Something sweet." Kyuhyun said. Sungmin looked down to see what he was being offered. It was a packet of marshmallows in the shape of bunnies. 

"Wow! How cute!" Sungmin squeaked. Kyuhyun chuckled and Sungmin blushed in embarrassment. He walked to the till with Kyuhyun running after him to serve him.

"Are you Donghae's friend?" Kyuhyun asked. Sungmin nodded, "We are in the same classes."

Kyuhyun put the ramyun and marhmallows in a bag and handed them to him.

"Thanks Kyu." He said. "Bye Hae!" he shouted and hurried out of the shop.

 

No one's POV

"Donghae!" Kyuhyun shouted as soon as the front door closed.

Donghae came rushing out of the store room, "Yes? Did I do something wrong?" he said with a worried look on his face.

"What? No! Who is your friend? What school do you go to?" 

Jeeze I sound like a stalker....Relax.

"Just curious..." He added trying to sound less enthusiastic.

"Um, thats Minn- Sungmin, I mean. Super Junior High." Hae answered.

"We go to the same school? Ive never seen you before. Ah sorry, you can go back to work."

Donghae left and went back into the store room. There was no customers in the shop so he went to go talk to Eunhyuk. When he went in Eunhyuk was watching footage of Donghae and Sungmin. When he noticed Kyuhyun's presence he quickly turned the screen off and looked up at him.

"Did you see that cute guy that just came in?" He said happily.

Eunhyuk just looked at him. "If you are talking about the guy who was talking to Donghae, yes I saw him." He grimaced.

"He goes to the same school as Hyuk! He is so adorable! You should see him when he pouts! He is called Sungmin."

"Ive seen him in school a couple of times. We have a customer. Take your love-sickness and get out on the shop floor." He said looking at the monitors.

"Cheer up Hyuk!" Kyuhyun said leaving the office.

Eunhyuk turned the screen on again and watched the whole interaction between Sungmin and Donghae again. He seemed to get a little bit angrier every time he watched the bit were Sungmin touched Donghae's arm and couldnt help but tsk at it. He then drew his attention to a certain monitor that currently showed Donghae working away in the store room.

Aish! This guy.

 

(AN: did eveyone have a good new years night? i did kekeke the last song i danced to of 2012 was gangnam style XD  And OMW, my dream!!!! It involved the ever so delightful ing bang yong guk dancing in the background and a very visual makeout session with siwon which ended up with my hands going below his belt and boy that was a very graphic dream kekekeke! Yay brief KyuMin moment XD ive only just started shipping them so couldnt resist not including them together :') I probably wont be updating till the weekend~ Sorry this chapter may seem all over the place. I will improve next chapter!)