Chapter 10

Donghaerella

(AN: I never expected to reach 50 subscribers so thank you all very much ;_; <3 )

Enhyuk and Khyuhyun were still staring at Donghae in shock.

Eunhyuk was about to get angry with him then he noticed the fear in Donghae's eyes.

"I'm so sorry! I'm sorry!" Donghae said bowing deeply, ignoring the pain. "I didnt mean to!"

What the hell...he genuinely looks terrified.

"It's uh..okay. Just get back to work."

Donghae nodded and quickly walked off to the store room. Kyuhyun opened his mouth to say something,

"Dont." Eunhyuk said as he walked back to his office.

He sat down in the chair and looked at the monitor showing the store room.

-

Donghae couldnt believe he reacted like that. His brain told him it was Siwon. He leaned against the closed door. He didnt think the bruise on his face would be that visible.

He was shaking so much.

Donghae brought his hands up to his face to cover it.

Eunhyuk will hate me now.

I will get fired for sure.

I couldnt help it. I thought he was trying to touch me again. That b-bastard!

Donghae was trembling now. He took his hands off his face and leaned his head back up against the door.

Dont cry.

He kept repeating to himself.

You cant cry. Questions will be asked and I wont be able to answer them... Dont cry.

He closed his eyes to try and calm down. He thought of his dreamhe had, remembering what his mother had said; you wont be hurt here.

Thats right. He wont be hurt here. There was no Siwon. No Kangin. No Yeon-Jae. There was no one here to hurt him. He can do this.

"I can do this." Donghae said to himself. He took one final big intake of breath and grabbed the brush and left the store room.

Khyuhyun looked up at him as he walked by. Donghae forced a smile for him and began to brush the floor.

-

Donghae had finished replenishing and organising one isle and was going to move onto the next when he heard Kyuhyun shout.

"Hi Sungmin! What brings you here today?"

"Hi Kyu." Sungmin said smiling. "Marshmallows." He giggled.

"I shall get them for you right away sir!" Kyuhyun hopped off the chair behind the counter to get them.

Sungmin went to go find Donghae. "Yo Hae."

Donghae was glad to see him. Maybe Kyuhyun can ask Sungmin all the questions he wanted to know instead of him.

"Minnie." He nodded with a smile.

"Oh my god Hae! What happened?" he said lightly touching his cheek concerned. "Does it hurt? Are you ok? It was that jerk Kangin wasnt it? . If i ever get my hands on him I sw-"

"Here you go!" Kyuhyun said happily handing a packet of the bunny marshmallows to Sungmin.

"Thank you" Sungmin blushed.

-

Eunhyuk wished so much for the cameras to have sound. He had watched Donghae try and calm down in the store room and leave as if nothing happened.

It wasnt how he thouhgt Donghae would be like.

He is not what Kangin and Siwon said. He finally realised that.

He watched Kyuhyun fangirl over Sungmin. How sungmin touched Donghae's face - there was no flinch from Donghae; he must really trust Sungmin then - and how he got angry over it.

He didnt pay attenntion to Kyuhyun coming to them. He just watched Donghae.

-

"I will be at the till in a second." Sungmin said to Kyuhyun indicating for him to go away so he could talk alone.

"Donghae, you cant let this keep happening. I havent said anything before because you asked me not to, but one day I will probably crack as I cant stand you being hurt. It hurts me for not being able to say something." Min gently held Donghae's hand. "I dont know exactly what happens behind closed doors but this really isnt right Hae."

Donghae's bottom lip began to quiver. He really wanted to tell Sungmin about last night, but he was scared he would think bad of him. And of course with Siwons threat, he definitely wouldnt tell him.

"I-I know, but I will get out soon. I have a plan." Donghae said with a small smile.

"I hope it works," Sungmin said squeezing his hand. "I best leave you to your work."

Donghae walked down with him to the till. Kyu and Min had a brief convo before he paid for the marshmallows. Donghae picked up a box of some jars to put out on the shelves but was waiting for Sungmin to leave before he went back. Kyuhyun quickly walked out infront of Sungmin so he could open the door for him.

"Why thank you." Sungmin joked and left waving at them both.

Kyuhyun walked back up to Donghae as they watched Sungmin walk away from the shop.

"Great guy." Kyuhyun said elbowing Donghae in the side.

Donghae yelped as he felt the pain in his side again. He dropped the box he was holding. The jars fell out and smashed onto the floor.

He hissed in pain with tears in his eyes as he leant slightly forward holding his side.

"Donghae, come into the office." Eunhyuk called from behind him.

This is it. I'm going to get fired.

(AN: I had planned on finishing this earlier in the day but I got home late because of riots where i live. All the buses were cancelled as they kept getting hijacked so i was stranded for a bit. And people were being shot... all because of a stupid flag. I hate living in a sectarian city. Northern Ireland . ¬.¬ The chapter may be a bit all over the place as im exhausted (its currently 2:30am for me T^T) and not paying proper attention OTL  Oh and this will be the last update till Wednesday since my first exam is on Tuesday and i have a date that night hehehe)