Chapter 32

Donghaerella

 

DOUBLE UPDATE GO BACK AND READ CHAPTER 31

Kangin bossed Donghae about the house making him get what he wanted as he laid there on the sofa, still in his boxers.

At one point Kangin kicked him hard on the leg simply because he felt like it.

He had called up a number of people through out the day organising the house party. It would take place on Tuesday night. Donghae therefore had one day to hide the items he thought were at most risk of being broken.

The whole school - more or less - seemed to have been invited.

Donghae had gotten all Kangin's dirty clothes from his room and went to see if Siwon had any.

Siwon was lying on his bed reading a book.

"I'm just getting your dirty clothes Donghae mumbled without looking up. As normal, Siwon's bedroom was neat compared to Kangin's and he actually put his dirty clothes into the laundry basket - unlike Kangin. There were a couple of shirts and a pair of jeans in it.

Siwon snuck up behind Donghae and wrapped his arms around his waist.

Donghae flinched at the touch.

"S-siwon?"

"Make sure you have your door locked at the party, you wouldnt want anyone walking in and making a move on you when they are drunk. Right?" Siwon whispered.

He let go of Donghae, who quickly left the room.

 

In school the next day, Sungmin was bouncing around more than usual. He was demanding to know how his and Eunhyuk's date had gone. Not wanting to go into details, Donghae sumarised that they had a picnic and were now boyfriends, Of course, Sungmin did a typical 'Min-response'; he screamed loudly while clapping his hands.

"Yay! I'm so happy for you my little Hae!  But if he ever hurts you I will hurt him!"

Donghae smiled at him, he was grateful to have Sungmin as a friend.

The teacher came in and started the class; throughout Sungmin kept giving him little smiles and chuckling softly.

The whole school was buzzing about the party tomorrow night and Siwon and Kangin's.

Donghae wasnt looking forward to it at all.

Kyuhyun and Sungmin said they might make an appearance at it.

Lunch consisted of Kyuhyun making comments about Eunhyuk and Donghae being love birds, which wround Hyuk up and was reassured by Donghae that he didnt need to hit his friend.

 

Tuesday was pretty much the same as Monday. Kangin made Donghae prepare some snacks and drinks.

It wasnt long for people to start to arrive.

"Fish breath," Kangin called out, "remember no coming out of your room. No one wants a loser like you at a party."

Donghae sighed and nodded.

"Are you listening?" Kangin said as he smacked Donghae's head.

"Y-yes" Donghae whispered as he held onto his head.

"Good. Now run along." Kangin said.

Once Donghae was up in his room he placed a chair up against the door under the door handle to prevent any one being able to come in.

"May as well do some homework..."

 

The party was in full swing; music was pumping through the house, their was laughter and quite a bit of talking. A few times some people had tried to come into Donghae's room.

 

Eunhyuk arrived and grabbed two drinks as soon as he got into the house. He walked around looking for a certain person.

They werent downstairs so Eunhyuk ventured upstairs. He started to look in the rooms one by one, now and then apologising to a couple of people who seemed to be busy in there. Eventually he came to a room that was locked.

Knocking, Eunhyuk called out;

"Donghae? You in there? It's me, Hyuk."

Eunhyuk knocked again and waited a couple of minutes. 

The door slowly opened a very little amount to reveal Donghae peeking out.

The door opened more with Donghae ushering Eunhyuk quickly in.

Neither of them realised they were being watched by someone.

 

"I didnt think you would be coming tonight." Donghae said as he barricaded the door up again.

"Well as dance captain I do have to make appearances every now and then to parties. Dont you have a lock on the door?" Hyuk said as he moved Donghae's books over a bit on his bed and sat down.

"You have a tiny room compared to your brothers." Hyuk handed Donghae one of the drinks he was holding.

"I uh... just wanted a small room.." Again another lie he has told Hyuk, "I dont like the empty feeling of big rooms."

Donghae sat down on his bed beside Hyuk and took a sip and scrunched up his face at the taste.

"What is this?" Donghae said shivering.

"Jack Daniels and coke." Hyuk replied taking a sip of his own.

"I've never had alcohol before." Donghae said sniffing the drink.

"It gets better after a few sips." Eunhyuk said laughing as Donghae's face scrunched up again as he took another sip.

"Definitely an acquired taste." Donghae mumbled.

"Why arent you out enjoying the party?" Hyuk asked.

"I'm not really a party person and I dont really know any of those people. This drink is never going to taste nice." Donghae said looking into his cup.

Eunhyuk stared in shock as Donghae downed the drink. "Holy crap Hae! There was a lot of alcohol in that!"

"Oh well." Donghae giggled setting the cup down by his bed. "Stops me from feeling so embarrassed."

"Embarrassed? Embarrassed of what?" Eunhyuk asked taking more of his drink.

"This." Donghae leaned forward and kissed his boyfriend.

 

_______________________________________________________________

so many time skips... sorry if they annoy you... OTL

thanks for reading

chapter 33 should be up tomorrow~