Chapter 21

Donghaerella

AN: haha yes im still alive! i was surprised at the number of comments that said "you're alive!!!!" i hadnt forgotten about the story... ive just been sick a lot and busy with uni work. Your comments make me feel all happy, so thank you for that, so here is a small chapter as a thank you <3

 

"Siwon, wake up!" Kangin shouted making Siwon jump in his seat.

The other guy burst out laughing at Siwon's reaction. They had just arrived home.

"Hangeng.... did know you were here..." Siwon said getting out of the car.

"That's because the little princess was sleeping." Hangeng joked.

Donghae had heard Siwon and Kangin mention Hangeng before; this was the first time he was able to put a face to a name.

Donghae was last into the house as the other guys pushed ahead of him.

"Get us some snacks. Hangeng is staying for dinner, so make sure you make food for him."

Donghae looked up to Hangeng quickly and saw that Hangeng winked at him. Hae nodded and quickly walked away into the kitchen. Siwon had followed him in and got a glass of water and grabbed a piece of fruit.

"Dont make me any, I'm going to bed, so don't wake me up." Siwon said yawning and leaving the kitchen.

 

Donghae made some gimbap for Kangin and Hangeng as there was some cooked rice left in the fridge. He took the plate and a couple of cans of coke up to Kangin’s bedroom. Hae knocked on the door and went in. He quickly set the plate on the table and left so he wouldn’t be asked to do anything else and to get away from the stare he was being given by Hangeng.

He continued on with his usual chores and made dinner without any problems. He left some extra food in case Siwon came down for a night time snack.

-

After washing the dishes Donghae had went to his room with some food for himself and to do his homework and got changed into some more comfortable clothes. When his homework was complete he took his own dirty dishes own to clean and put the latest load of clothes into the washing machine. He checked the food in the fridge and cupboards to plan the rest of the weeks meals and write down what would be needed to get for the weeks shopping.

It had just gone 10pm as Donghae was walking back up the stairs and he decided he may as well go to bed as today’s chores were all complete. He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

As Donghae was rinsing out his mouth, Hangeng came into the bathroom.

“Ah..” Donghae said patting his face dry with his towel. “Sorry, I’m done with the bathroom now.”

He headed towards the door but Hangeng came in and closed it behind him.

“Umm…” Donghae mumbled as a wave of nerves rushed through him.

“Dinner was really good.” Hangeng smirked leaning back against the door – the only exit out of the bathroom.

“Thanks…. “ Donghae said trying not to look at Hangeng’s face.

Hangeng stood up straight and stepped forward. Donghae noticed his movement and stepped forward too so he could move around Hangeng so he could leave the bathroom. Hangeng grabbed onto Donghae’s arm.

“Not so fast.”

 

AN: shamefully promotes new story; "It's My Obsession" go check it out if you wish (first chapter will be up soon)