Chapter 28

Donghaerella

Apologies for swearing~ u.u

 

Donghae just confessed that he liked it.

Oh .

Calm down Hyukjae.

He could feel his own heart beat faster.

Go for it...

"Then would you be mad if I tried it again?" he asked slowly.

Such a daring move to ask for another.

But it's what Eunhyuk wanted.

It's what Donghae wanted.

Staring at Donghae's face to judge his reaction; seeing the little blush that formed on his cheeks and darkening. The blush made Eunhyuk smile at the cuteness and inwardly squee at being the one to make him blush like that.

Donghae but his lip feeling too embarrassed to say yes.

He did want another kiss.

Looking down and smiling, Donghae nodded his head.

Eunhyuk breathed in loudly.

I'm happy...

Shuffling closer so their knees were touching.

Eunhyuk looked at Donghae, who was still looking down and blushing. Placing two fingers under his chin he lifted his face up so they were looking at eachother.

Donghae's heart was beating very fast .

Looking into Eunhyuk's dark eyes he felt safe.

Eunhyuk slowly leaned in keeping eye contact the whole time.

Lips reached lips.

Finally.

It was a gentle and innocent kiss.

After a few seconds, Eunhyuk was confident enough to start to move his own.

Feeling the movement, Donghae closed his eyes and leaned in more.

Eunhyuk closing his own eyes too moved his fingers from under Donghae's chin to cup his cheek.

Donghae let out a half sigh and moan of happieness while kissing back, sliding his hand up Eunhyuk's arm over his shoulder till it reaches the back of his neck and pulling him in closer.

Their kiss started to speed up as they got more needy.

The bell ringing followed by the studio door opening snapped them out of their lip lock making them both sit back quickly.

Donghae's cheeks were flushed and lips redder than normal. The sight made Eunhyuk want to kiss him again and forget about everything else.

Sungmin and Kyuhyun walked back into the studio hand in hand. Both were smiling.

Eunhyuk turned around and raised an eyebrow at the sight.

"We are going out." Kyuhyun said proudly giving Sungmin's hand a little squeeze making him smile more.

"Really!?" Donghae exclaimed happily momentarily forgetting about his kiss seconds ago.

"What's got you two so flushed?" Kyuhyun asked smirking after seeing Eunhyuk squint at him like he wanted to hit him.

Sungmin looked to Donghae and gave a look to him to ask if everything was ok. Donghae gave a quick nod and looked away.

"We should be getting back to class." Eunhyuk said standing up.

Eunhyuk left the dance studio without looking back.

Feeling disappointed, Donghae felt  a buzzing in his pocket. Taking out his phone he saw he had a text.

I'll call you later ^^

Smiling at the message from Eunhyuk, Donghae shut his phone and got up to leave.

 

"I didnt realise you liked Kyuhyun." Donghae said to Sungmin as they were leaving school. "Or that he liked you..."

"Are you serious Hae?" Sungmin said laughing at Donghae's poor observence. "I thought it wouldve been obvious with the amount of time Kyuhyun got you to tell something. Oh Hae you are too cute." Sungmin ruffled his hair.

"So what was it you wanted to tell me earlier at lunch?"

"Umm..." remembering he was going to tell Sungmin what happened the night before, Donghae wasnt so sure if he could tell him now. He didnt want to ruin his friends happiness of getting a boyfriend.

"It doesnt matter." Donghae said putting a smile onto his face. "I'm happy for you Min. I must go on, got stuff to do at home."

Waving to his friend at the school gates, Donghae sped up to get home to start his chores.

 

All his chores were donefor the day and a little bit of the ones that were needed to do in the morning. Donghae had gone to his room to complete his homework for the rest of the week. He made himself comfortable with his text books around him and got to work.

The buzzing of his phone on the bedside table drew his attention away from his english homework.

Donghae smiled at the realisation that Eunhyuk was calling him.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hi Hae." came the voice at the other end of the phone.

Leaning back on his small bed, Donghae's smile increased.

"Hi."

"Did you enjoy the rest of your day?" Hyuk asked.

"It was fine, just a normal day I guess." Hae answered.

"Will you be going to the dance studio for lunch tomorrow?" 

Donghae blushed at the thought of kissing Eunhyuk again in the studio.

"Yes, most likely."

"Good. I'm sure Kyuhyun will want to spend some time with Sungmin. Would you like to do some dance practice?"

"Really?" Donghae asked sounding excited.

"Of course." Eunhyuk laughed.

"I would like that. Getting to dance with the captain; all the girls will be jealous."

"Well it's not like they know seeing as Mr Antisocial doesnt go to the dining hall for lunch."

"Hey I have my reasons." Donghae said defending himself.

"If you say so. Ah hang on..."

Donghae could hear him talking to someone in the back ground.

Waiting for Eunhyuk to talk back to him, Donghae flicked through some of his homework books.

"Aish...." Eunhyuk complained down the phone. "Sorry but I have to go. Heechul called in saying hes going to be late for his shift so I have to go cover for a couple of hours."

"Oh, ok." Donghae said trying to hide the disappointment from his voice.

"Sorry." Eunhyuk said again. "I'll see you tomorrow though for that dance."

"Yes. Cant wait." Donghae relpied.

"Me neither. Night Hae."

"Good night Eunhyuk." Donghae said hanging up.

Donghae set his phone down and went back to finish off his home work.

Half an hour later, Donghae was finished and decided to call it a night.

He got into bed and closed his eyes ready for sleep.

The buzzing of his phone with an incoming message made him open his eyes.

Unlocking his phone he opened the text.

It was from Eunhyuk.

Pleasant dreams~ (^o^)/

 

 

                                     ________________________________________________________________________________

This song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjDojEOiMcE) came on shuffle while i was writing this and i was sat here like this while writing the kiss

i just love how the chorus fit it so perfectly~

Anywhooo....

This was a boring chapter so sorry for that, but just filling in parts for stuff to come ^_^

Till next time~