Chapter 36

Donghaerella

DOUBLE UPDATE!

 

Donghae walked passed Siwon's slightly open bedroom door over to his own.

Both of the glasses were on the floor.

Donghae bent down to get the glasses. There was the faint click of his door closing behind him.

"Donghae...."

"Y-yes?" he asked turning to the person who called his name.

"I never knew you were such a little . If I had known I wouldve gotten a piece of you sooner instead of waiting."
 
Donghae stepped back forgetting about the glasses.
 
"What do you want Kangin?" 
 
"What I deserve."
 
Everything happened so quick.
 
The next thing Donghae knew he was on the ground with a ringing sound in his ears and an aching jaw.
 
Kangin picked Donghae up by his shirt collar and punched him again.
 
And again.
 
Adnd again in the face till he was barely concious.
 
"Now."
 
He punched him.
 
"You." 
 
Another punch.
 
"Know."
 
Another one.
 
"How."
 
Another one.
 
"I."
 
Another.
 
"Feel."
 
The last punch was the hardest one.
 
Donghae couldnt support his weight on his legs and was being held up by the firm grip Kangin still had on his shirt collar.
 
Donghae's left eye was swollen and his nose and lips were bleeding.
 
Kangin tossed him on the bed and took out Donghae's phone from Hae's pocket and sent a text.
 
"Now the real fun begins."
 
 
 
 
 
Eunhyuk was in the shop listening to Heechul ramble on about his latest date and Leetuek's very unique laugh at the jokes Heechul told about it.
 
Rolling his eyes at a not so funny joke he sat back in the chair at the frontdesk.
 
Feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket he opened up the text he just received smiling to see it was from his boyfriend.
 
Hyukkie <3
 
I have the house free for the whole night if you want to come round?
 
Hae <3
 
 
Eunhyuk took a deep breath as many thoughts went through his head along the line of what happened last night.
 
Donghae knew he was working, but thankfully since he was the bosses son, and Leeteuk and Heechul were working till closing time, he didnt really need to be there.
 
Smiling brightly, Eunhyuk sent his reply;
 
Hae baby you know I'm working now, but luckily I can be spared! ;D
 
I will come round now, be there in 15 mins~
 
Hyuk <3
 
 
A few seconds after he sent the message a reply came through;
 
Yay! Lock the front door behind you. Im in my room.... waiting ;)
 
Hae <3
 
 
"Well sorry I cant stay and listen to your 'amazing' story, I have to go. One of you can lock up." Eunhyuk said heading to the store room and trying to hide his smile.
 
"Where are you going?" Heechul demanded at the interruption to his story.
 
"Oh, just out." He replied and grabbed his jacket and car keys.
 
"You're going to see my little Hae arent you?" Heechul guessed while crossing his arms.
 
"Maybe." Eunhyuk smiled.
 
"Oh my! There is something on your face!" Leeteuk shouted!
 
"What? What is it? Do I have pen marks on my face?" Eunhyuk whined as he began to rub at his face.
 
"No! There was a smile!" Leeteuk started laughing at his own joke.
 
"Finally a good joke Teukie!" Heechul laughed.
 
Eunhyuk rolled his eyes then left the store and headed to Donghae's house.
 
 
 
Donghae's house was noticibly cleaner than it was when Eunhyuk left. He locked the front door behind him as asked.
 
He walked past the little pile of beer bottles at the top of the stairs and went to Donghae's rooms.
 
He knocked on the door and said he was here then opened it and walked in.
 
Donghae was lying on his stomach with his face looking at the wall.
 
"You fell asleep already?" Eunyuk chuckled.
 
"Hae baby, wake up." he said patting the others shoulder.
 
Donghae let out a pained moan.
 
"You ok?" Eunhyuk asked sitting on the edge of the bed.
 
Donghae let out a pained moan again.
 
Eunhyuk gently rolled him over and was shocked to see the beaten state.
 
"Holy Donghae what happened?" Eunhyuk screamed.
 
Donghae was whispering something so Eunhyuk leant down to hear him.
 
"B-behind.... you...." Donghae whispered.
 
"Huh?"
 
Behind me?
 
Eunhyuk turned round to see a smirking Kangin.
 
He punched Eunhyuk hard in the face making him fall back and hit his head off the bead side table.
 
"No!" Donghae quietly whined at the attacker.
 
Eunhyuk could see the black spots dancing around his vision while 3 Kangin's stepped towards him.
 
"You fell straight into my trap."
 
Everything went black.
 
 
 
 
 
AN: FINALLY!!!! now you know it was Kangin OTL
It's been killing me not being able to drop too many hints XD I have left some, but I did purposely leave it to make you all think it was Siwon right down to the very last minute hahaha XD
/feels proud/
also if you are wondering why kangin is suddenly interested in donghae, i did say in the foreword that him and siwon both wanted donghae kekeke
hope you enjoyed this chapter
till next time~