Chapter 31

Donghaerella

(AN: there is a descriptive kissing scene in this... so just warning you if you dont like that sort of details it starts in red writing and ends in green)

 

 

They were kissing.

Donghae and that boy Eunhyuk were kissing.

Shock was diminishing from his system and being replaced with anger.

People shouldnt touch things that do not belong to them.

Clenching his fists, he took his phone out of his pocket and snapped a picture of the couple now lying down roaming hands over each other.

Taking one last look at them, the guy walked off forming a plan in his mind.

 

Yes Eunhyuk thought, Donghae is definitely better than strawberries.

Placing his hand on Donghae's chest he could feel the heart beneath speed up; he was aware that his own was doing the same. Slowly he pushed Donghae down so he was on his back without breaking the kiss.

Donghae wrapped his arms around Hyuk's neck pulling him into the kiss.

This kiss was unlike any other the two of them had shared. It was filled with lust and desire.

The battle for dominance was non existant. Hyuk was in control.

Hyuk gave gently squeezes as he slid his hand down to Donghae's waist.

Donghae had never felt so good before.

Last time he was the one that moaned, so he wanted a chance at turning the tables.

He pulled Hyuk in closer and on his tongue. His plan worked as Hyuk realesed a low moan.

Hyuk did not expext a move from Donghae. Without thinking he grinded his hips on instinct.

Neither of them had realised the exact postion they were in; Eunhyuk was inbetween Hae's legs and balancing on one arm.

Both of them gasped breaking the kiss.

"..." Hyuk said setting his forehead against Donghae's.

Both of them were panting. 

"Hyuk... Hyukkie, there are people watching us." Donghae whispered as he tried to cover his face up with his hands.

Hyuk looked around and his eyes landed on two girls staring at them with mouths open wide. One of them screamed when they realised they were being stared at and grabbed their friend and ran off.

"They are gone." Hyuk said turning back to Donghae pulling his hands away.

"Um... maybe you should get off me, we are in public after all."

"...good idea." Hyuk mumbled. He moved over so he was lying on his front still and looked at Hae.

The two of them sat in silence for a good while just staring at each other.

 

Eunhyuk left Donghae home around the time Hae normally gets home at after working. Donghae was thankful for this as it wouldnt riase any questions.

The house was quiet, but he could hear the faint noise of music coming from his dad's study.

Donghae made dinner and rang the bell to get Yeon Jae, Kangin and Siwon to come to the dining room.

Donghae had set a small plate of the food to the side in the kitchen for him and he began to wash the dishes.

"Donghae," Yeon Jae said startling Donghae out of his thoughts, "come eat with us." Quickly masking the surprise on his face Hae replied with yess mother.

He dried his hands from the soap water and carried a place matt and his plate into the dining room. Siwon looked bored while Kangin looked at him questionably as he sat down at the table.

"Now boys," Yeon Jae began, "I'm going away tomorrow for 13 days. Siwon I am leaving you in charge as you will probably be home the most. Kangin dear, you still have to go to school, I will ring your principal up every day to make sure you go. And Donghae," Yeon Jae said as the smile disappeared off her face, "just because I will not be here does not mean you are allowed to relax on your chores. I still expect that everything will be done as normal. You still have to be here to help Kangin and Shindong. I have called into your work and requested time off and you have been given it, so the only time you leave this house will be to go to school. Do you understand?"

Donghae was speechless. He was looking at Yeon Jae with wide eyes.

"I said do you understand?" She said raising her voice.

Donghae quickly nodded his head then looked down at his food.

"Where are you going Mother?" Siwon asked. The conversation continued between the 3 family members leaving Donghae out as usual.

Donghae played with the food on his plate.

No work.

No Hyukkie.

Working in the shop was now the thing, aside from school, that Donghae looked forward to as he was free from this family. Now Yeon Jae had taken it away from him. How was he going to tell Hyuk?

The 3 of them had finished their meal, so Donghae gathered up their plates and went to go get their dessert. He didnt stay in the dining room with them, he continued to clean the dishes.

With Yeon Jae out of the house, Donghae just realised the Kangin or Siwon didnt have to be cautious of what they did to Donghae. The last time she went away for a couple of days, Kangin had used Donghae as his person punching bag for a whole day. He just managed to survive those few days, how is he supposed to manage 13 days with them?

 

Hae was just about to get into bed when his phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hi Hae." Came a soft voice from the other end.

"Hyuk! Hi." Donghae said with a smile.

"I was just checking over the shift rota my dad made and saw that you cant work for the next 13 days... whats wrong?"

Donghae could hear the concern in Hyuk's voice and sighed out loud.

"I just found out myself. My step mother is going away and I uh... need to look after the house, Siwon and Kangin dont really do a good job of it."

"Oh, ok I guess someone responsible does need to be there. Well we can still see eachother in school."

"Yes, we have all breaks together." Donghae answered with a sad smile.

"Did you enjoy today?"

"I did, I cant wait to do something like that again."

"Same. I'm so happy you said yes to me. I dont want to keep you on long as I'm sure you are probably going to sleep, so night Hae, see you on Monday, the shop will be boring with out you tomorrow."

"I will miss you, night Hyuk."

 

Siwon was the only one that went to church today. Yeon Jae left for her trip after reminding Donghae of the instructions she had told him last night.

Donghae was happy to see her go.

Donghae took his time cleaning the house as it didnt matter as much if he didnt complete a task as Yeon Jae wasnt there to bark at him and Kangin or Siwon wouldnt notice if he didnt do something.

There was about 10 minutes for lunch to be ready and Siwon to come home from church. Kangin came into the kitchen in only his boxers and sat on the bench waiting for food. Donghae hadnt heard him or seen him as his back was to him, and was singing little tunes as he stirred the food on the stove. Dancing to the tune a little, he turned around and screamed when he saw Kangin.

"Oh my god, sorry I didnt see you there." Donghae felt like his heart was jumping out of his chest and could feel his cheeks heating up. He was scared at seeing someone there but deeply embarrassed at being caught dancing.

Kangin snorted but didnt say anything about it.

"There is a pile of clothes in my room that need washed but do my tae kwondo uniform first, I need it for tomorrow."

"Yes of course." Donghae answered as he went about the kitchen. It was always awkward with Kangin in the room with him. There was always the fear of Kangin hitting him but at times Donghae felt like he needed to make conversation. Thankfully, Siwon came home then.

"Hurry up, I'm hungry." Kangin complained as Siwon walked into the kitchen. "Bro, you up for a house party?"

"Of course." Siwon said smiling.

"I.. I dont think that's a good idea." Donghae said.

"I didnt ask you." Kangin snappeed. "You can stay in your room the whole time so no one has to see your ugly face."

Donghae was thinking about the mass amounts of cleaning he will have to do and if anything gets broken, he will be the one blamed. Just great..

 

 

 _______________________________________________________________

this is starting to become so cliche lol oh well

Well, hope you liked it. I had planned to get this finished by my birthday, which is tomorrow... but that plan failed,,, in a couple of weeks it should be complete. Should be about 4 more chapters...

i really appreciate people reading this so thanks :)

big hug to you~