Chapter 15

Donghaerella

(AN: please excuse the swearing U.U)

"You little " Kangin sneered shoving Donghae into the wardrobe. He was holding him in place by his throat squeezing slightly.

"Walking around the place like you own everything and making us serve you. I will never do anything for you or your ty uncle again."

Kangin let go of the trembling boy.

"Oh yeah..." he said with a smirk forming on his face. "Go remove the snow and ice from the car windows, and while you are at it, clear a foot path in the snow." 

Huh? Donghae thought. Thats it? No being hit? This was definitely not Kangin's style.

"B-but they will be covered with more snow during the night and they windows will still freeze." Donghae said.

"So? I told you to do it, so go do it. Now." Kangin ordered letting go of him.

"Ok.." Donghae said going to get his coat from the chair in his room.

"What are you doing?" Kangin asked crossing his arms.

"I'm getting my coat so I can go outside."

"I never said you could do that. Go now." Kangin smirked.

"But it's snowing!" Donghae pleaded.

"On you go." Kangin said gestured towards the door. He knew Donghae would submit to him. He was proud of himself for thinking of this punishment quickly.

It was only dishes! This is ridiculous. I'm going to freeze. This jerk. Donghae thought. He reached for his coat again. Kangin quickly stepped forward and raised his fist making Donghae flinch. Is it worth getting hit over?

Donghae quickly grabbed his coat again and Kangin punched him and hit him on the head.

"I will keep going if you dont leave the jacket."

Tears had started to form in Donghae's eyes from the pain and from having to give in. He nodded and left the room and his coat behind. Kangin was watching him from the top of the staircase until he left the house.

As soon as Donghae opened the door he could feel the cold air and automatically shivered. The hair on his arms stood on end and he could feel goosebumps forming.

"Aish..." he muttered to himself grabbing Kangin's car keys while stepping out and closing the door behind him.

There was no word to describe how cold he felt. Bathing in an ice cold bath would be the hottest place on the planet right now compared to this. Donghae could feel his teeth chattering, and wrapped his arms around himself to keep what little warmth he had. The snow went up to his ankles and it was still snowing quite a bit.

Donghae unlocked Kangin's car and grabbed the ice scraper from under the seat. He noticed on the temperature moniter in the car it was -3 degrees celsius. Donghae felt like a part of him died at seeing how cold it was, and he knew he wouldnt be able to last long out here.

It took him a long time to scrape the ice and snow off the windows off Kangin's and Yeon-Jae's cars. He could see Kangin watching him from the window. Inside. In the warmth.

He was shaking violently by the time he had finsihed. The temperature had dropped by another degree when he put the scraper back in Kangin's car. It took him another 20 minutes to clear a sort of pathway from the front door the the driveway.

Finally he could go back inside. He was soaked to the skin from the snow that melted off him.

'Bed' was the only thing Donghae could think aside from 'cold'. He was shaking as he made his way upstairs.

"Feeling cold? Your lips look a little blue." Kangin said as he was leaning against the doorframe to Donghae's room.

Donghae ignored him and went into his room. He had to get out of his wet clothes or he would get sick. It took so much effort to remove his clothes. He had to stop himself from shivering so much to be able to manage it.

He put on a couple of tshirts and his pyjama bottoms and got in bed.

-

Donghae woke up in a cold sweat. He didnt know how long it took for him to be able to sleep due to shivering so much.

He ached all over, especially his head.

Great... I'm getting a cold.

He slowly looked over to his alarm clock. It was 9:42am

Crap! I didnt set my alarm.

Donghae shot out of bed and nearly fell over from a dizzy spell. When he had recovered he rushed to Yeon-Jae's room and found her bed empty. He went to Siwon's room next and discovered it was empty as well. He looked out a window at the front of the house and noticed that Yeon-Jae's car had gone.

She has already gone to church. God she is going to kill me.

-

Walking to work was torture. Donghae still felt cold even after a warm shower. It had thankfully stopped snowing over night, but to him it felt like it made no difference.

"Hello my dearest Donghae!" Kyuhyun exclaimed as he entered the store. Donghae gave him a small smile in return. As much as Donghae liked working in the store, he just wanted to go home and go to bed. 

"Boss man, aka the lovely Eunhyuk's dad, isnt in, so it's just the three of us. Will your delightful friend be joining us today?" Kyuhyun asked enthusiastically.

Donghae just shrugged. He was tired and not feeling too good. Kyuhyun pouted at him as he went to the office. Eunhyuk was sitting on the desk with a clipboard filling out some papers. He smiled at Donghae who nodded in return without smiling. He collected his apron and left and got to work. 

He did what he was instructed by Kyuhyun except it took longer than it normally would. Thankfully not many customers came in so he wasnt asked any questions.

Donghae felt tired, so tired. When he was in the store room out of the watchful eye of Kyuhyun, he leaned against the shelf to keep him upright and closed his eyes. 

I feel even worse...my head is killing me. I feel weird...

Eunhyuk came into the store room quietly. He noticed how pale Donghae was looking. He put his hand against his forehead.

"You're burning up." He said to Donghae. Eunhyuk's hands were cold but it felt so good against his forehead. Donghae leaned his head into Hyuk's hand more.

"Donghae?"

Donghae's eyes shot open and he moved away from Eunhyuk's.

"I'm fine." Donghae mumbled and picked up a box of ramen to put out.

"You don't look fine." Eunhyuk said. Donghae ignored him and left the storeroom. Eunhyuk followed him out and went up to Kyuhyun and told him to go restock some shelves. From where Eunhyuk was standing behind the till counter he could watch Donghae clearly. He had been watching him on the monitors in the office - as usual - and couldnt help but think something was wrong with him. He wasn’t doing his work as fast or putting as much effort into it. He wasn’t the normal shy and blushing Donghae that he had seen.

Kyuhyun had already unpacked 3 boxes while Donghae was still on his first.

A wave of dizziness overcame Donghae. He dropped a few packets of the ramen and reached out for the shelf to steady himself. Eunhyuk stood up quickly and started to walk round to him. Donghae got down on his knees. He had gathered them up by the time Eunhyuk had come to him.

“Are you ok?” Eunhyuk asked.

“I-I cant get up.” Donghae whispered. He felt like his legs had given out.

“What?” Eunhyuk said with worry. He could see the sweat coating Donghae’s forehead. He looked even worse than before. He pulled Donghae up quickly which was a bad mistake. Donghae swayed and his legs nearly gave out again.

“Wow...” Eunhyuk said trying to keep him steady. He put his hand on his forehead again. “Donghae I’m taking you home. I think you have a fever.”

“I’m so tired...” Donghae mumbled.

“What’s going on?” Kyuhyun asked with concern clear in his voice.

“I’m taking him home, he’s not well. Look after the shop.”

“Ok..” Kyuhyun said.

Eunhyuk quickly took off Donghae’s apron and handed it to Kyuhyun. He put one of Hae’s arms around his shoulders and a hand on his waist to help him walk to his car. He put Donghae in the passenger seat and went back into the shop and got some medicines to give to him.

It didn’t take long for them to arrive at Hae’s house and he parked in the driveway. He got him out of the car and helped him walk to the door and he rang the bell. Eunhyuk glanced down at Donghae. His eyes were unfocused and he was clammy.

“Donghae?” he said to the shorter boy. He didn’t respond.

The front door opened to reveal Siwon who raised an eyebrow at the sight before him.

Donghae’s head rolled to the side and his legs gave out as he fainted.

“Oh ! Donghae!?” Eunhyuk shouted.

 

(AN: I just loved reading the comments about how you just 'love' my cliffhangers from the last two chapters XD Thank you lovely readers for wishing me well on my exams, so happy they are over. 

Ooops... i said eunhae lovers would like this one, its the next one i swear!!!!! Sorry >.<

My junsu album arrived, he is so precious and the photobook is beautiful! Why must he be so stunning??????

There is a snow storm in my country atm too so i had to cancel my date ¬.¬)