Chapter 35

Donghaerella

 

Donghae woke up to his alarm going off. His headache had decreased somewhat.

Groaning as he got up he realised he was still . Blushing at memories of last night he grabbed his boxers and put them on and gathered his uniform and went to the bathroom.

Donghae inwardly grumbled at the sight of the mess in the corridor.

When he was in the bathroom he could see his hair was a mess. What caught his attention was two bruised marks; one on the side of his neck and the other on his collar bone.

Pressing them lightly while staring with wide eyes Donghae couldnt help but let out a little giggle.

Donghae was about to pull down his boxers when the bathroom door opened and banged against the wall. Siwon quickly stumbled in towards the toilet and threw up in it.

Donghae stood there frozen with his fingers still on the hem of his boxers.

Siwon continued to empty his stomach and coughed every now and then. Making his way over to his step brother, Donghae rubbed Siwon's back.

Siwon turned his head slowly to see who was trying to comfort him.

"Wa-" Siwon coughed and dry heaved. "...Water." he croaked.

There were a few cups on the bathroom counter. He emptied one of them into the sink of its contents and rinsed it out. Filling it with water he handed it to Siwon.

Lookin at Siwon, Donghae was glad that he wasnt in as bad a state as he was.

Siwon groaned as he felt like he was going to be sick again.

Donghae stood there not knowing what to do next.

"Why are you in here?" Siwon asked.

"I was just about to take a shower."

Siwon then realised Donghae was only in his boxers.

"Oh... Sorry..." Siwon slowly stood up and swayed a little as he tried to leave the bathroom but then bumped into the doorframe and almost fell down.

Donghae let out a sigh.

"Let me help you to your room."

Donghae put one of Siwon's arms over his shoulders and led him back to his room. 

There was a girl lying topless in Siwon's bed. Donghae tried not to look at her as he didnt want to become embarrassed at the situa ation.

He led Siwon to the empty side of the bed and made him sit down.

Donghae turned to leave but stopped at the litte call of his name.

"Yes?" He asked anxious to leave.

"Come here." Siwon mumbled.

Donghae hesitantly stepped a little closure but Siwon kept gesturing him to come closer.

When Donghae practically had his ear as close to Siwon's mouth as he was willing, Siwon grabbed onto Donghae's hair harshly pulling his head back. Donghae yelped out of pain and surprise. He brought his hands up to the one that was holding and tried to make him let go.

"Siwon you're hurting me! Let go!"

Ignoring the plea, Siwon pulled back harder. His other hand touched jabbed at the two hickies on Donghae's body.

"Never let anyone leave a mark on you again. Got it?" he demanded as he pulled harder on his hair.

"Yes." Donghae said as he let out a hiss of pain.

Siwon finally released him then lay down on the bed and fell asleep straight away. Donghae left the room while rubbing his head trying to soothe it.

-

Donghae wasnt surprised at the amount of rubbish left from the party. Luckily nothong was broken. He opened the windows to let some of the smell of alcohol out of the house and woke up the people that had crashed there.

For now he just gathered the cups and bottles hoping Kangin would be willing to take them to the recyling bank - highly doubtful.

He was surprised to see Kangin in the kitchen asleep. He went about cleaning as quietly as possible to not wake the angry bear.

Eventually he had to wake Kangin up though; to which he got a swift punch in the gut and a ' off'.

Well looks like im walking to school then....

When he went to wake up Siwon the girl was getting dressed.

"Oh...sorry. Donghae said looking away. "Can you wake him up please and tell him its time for school." He quickly left without
waiting for an answer.

 

In school everyone was talking about the party; how good it was, how drunk they were and how drunk others were.

Sungmin kept on looking at Donghae with a smirk. Donghae kept on asking him what was wrong and got a ‘oh nothing’ with a little giggle as a response.

At lunch, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun were already in the dance studio. Eunhyuk had bought some food for the both of them to eat.

When they were eating, Sungmin smirked at Kyuhyun.

“So Donghae.....what’s it like having your first hicky?”

Donghae choked on his drink and Eunhyuk on his sandwhich.

Donghae quickly brought his hand up to his neck.

“What?” he shrieked.

As soon as Donghae had come into his class that morning, the first thing that Sungmin had noticed was the hicky peaking out at the top of his shirt collar.

“Did you have fun at the party last night Hyuk?” Kyuhyun said joining in with the teasing.

Cheeks flushing in embarrassment Donghae hid his face in his hands.

Eunhyuk glared at the teasing duo and hugged Donghae.

“Ignore them; they just want to tease when they know full well that both of them have hickies underneath their own shirts.

At that statement Sungmin smacked the back of Kyuhyun’s head.

“What did you tell him?” he said pouting.

“Nothing I swear!” Kyu said raising his hands.

“And that is how you lead people into a trap.” Eunhyuk said kissing Donghae’s cheek as he giggled at Sungmin’s embarrassment.

“You tricked us!? Ahhhh. Damn you Kyu!” Sungmin said hitting the back of Kyu’s head again.

“What did I do?”

 

When Donghae got home he began to clean the house to get rid of the last traces of the party. The front door closed loudly signally Siwon coming home and once he had gotten up to his own room and slammed that door closed as well.

Donghae had counted at least 100 beer bottles by the time he had gathered everything up.

Remembering that there was still the bottles in Kangin and Siwon's room as well as his and Eunhyuk's glasses in his room, he went upstairs to get them. 

He went into Kangin's room first. He wasnt in there, but surprisingly his bed was made. Donghae collected 7 bottles and then left them at the top of the stairs to get later. He walked passed Siwon's slightly open bedroom door to his own.

Both of the glasses were on the floor.

Donghae bent down to get the glasses. There was the faint click of his door closing behind him.

"Donghae...."

 

 

AN: I had some trouble with how to end this chapter, so i hope its ok.....

im trying not to reply to comments because i keep trying to tell you whats going to happen next and i dont want to spoil it haha

im going to get this done by the end of this week :)

till next time~