Chapter 39

Donghaerella

 

“What? You don’t believe me?” Kangin laughed.

Siwon didn’t say anything.

“here is proof.”

Kangin took out his phone and opened up a picture and held it in front of Siwon to see.

“Our little brother likes to show off in public.”

The picture was the one he took of Donghae and Eunhyuk while they were in the park on their date kissing.

Siwon stared with wide eyes at the picture of the kissing boys.

Kangin returned his phone to his pocket.

“Guess what they got up to during the party; you should’ve heard the moans coming from his room.”

“We didn’t have-“ Eunhyuk began but was swiftly kicked in the stomach again by Kangin.

“Shut up.”

Siwon looked down at Donghae on the ground again. He still hadn’t moved.

“Fine.” Siwon said bringing his attention to his brother.

“I’ll let you go first then while I deal with him.”  Kangin said pointing at Eunhyuk.

“Give me some privacy.” Siwon said smiling.

“With pleasure.”

Kangin grabbed onto Eunhyuk’s hair tightly and pulled him forcefully out of the room ignoring the pained yelp Eunhyuk was giving.

Siwon waited until Kangin had closed the door before he had moved over to Donghae.

He crouched down on the floor and shook the shoulder of the dazed boy.

“Donghae?”

There was no response.

His eyes were open wide and unblinking.

He was in shock.

“Donghae, try and look at me please!” Siwon pleaded.

He began to tap Donghae’s face trying to get his attention.

Siwon squeezed as hard as he could on Donghae’s shoulder.

Donghae blinked.

“Donghae!”

“S-siwon?” Donghae whispered.

“Donghae, look at me. I’m going to call the police, where are you hurt?”

“Eunhyuk!” Donghae said sitting up suddenly.

He let out a pained cry as his ankle ached from the movement.

“He… he broke my ankle.” Donghae whimpered.

“Ok, just lie back down. Everything will be alright.”

Siwon found Donghae’s phone on his bed after Kangin had left it there.

He rang the police, told them the address, asked for an ambulance as well and to get here as quick as possible.

He cut the call short as he heard a shout from outside the room.

 

Eunhyuk couldn’t believe what was happening.

First Kangin, and now Siwon?

Had Donghae been suffering all this time?

Siwon had asked for some privacy.

Kangin had grabbed onto his hair and began to pull him out of Donghae’s room.

He tried to get him to let go, yelping as Kangin pulled harder on his hair.

He was thrown out into the hallway landing on his bum, and Kangin closed Donghae’s bedroom door behind him.

Before Eunhyuk could get up to run back into the room to help Donghae, Kangin had straddled his waist and pinned his hands down onto either side of his head.

“What are you doing?”

Eunhyuk was panicked and didn’t like the look Kangin had in his eyes.

“How could you do this to Donghae?” Eunhyuk continued.

“Why does it matter?” Kangin asked. “You’ve aready ed him. I’ve just given up on waiting.”

“But he’s your brother!”

“Not by blood.” Kangin countered.

“We haven’t slept together.”

“What?” Kangin said not believing the boy under him.

“We haven’t had .”

“You’re lying.” Kangin said squinting his eyes at Eunhyuk.

“I’m not. I tried to tell you earlier but you kicked me so I couldn’t answer. If you asked Donghae too, I’m sure he would’ve told you the same thing, because I’m telling the truth!! Eunhyuk shouted the last bit at him.

“Well then, it looks like Hae is in for a good night then. Kind of wish I let Siwon go second now.”

“You’re sick!” Eunhyuk said spitting at him.

Feeling Eunhyuk’s spit land on his face, the look in Kangin’s eyes turned murderous as he wiped it off.

Kangin began to pull one of Eunhyuk’s arms at an awkward angle.

Eunhyuk screamed as he heard and felt a pop from his shoulder.

Kangin let go of Eunhyuk’s limp arm after successfully dislocating it.

“That was very disgusting Eunhyuk.” Kangin smiled patting the dislocated shoulder.

“You psycho.” Hyuk hissed in pain.

Kangin’s smile disappeared.

He punched Hyuk in the face breaking his nose.

Hyuk could feel the blood pouring out of his nose.

He could vaguely see Kangin raise his arm to hit him again.

But the weight on his waist disappeared.

He could hear some shouts.

He painfully rolled over to see that it was Siwon who had tackled Kangin off him.

They were standing too close to the top of the stairs.

Siwon went to punch Kangin but he dodged it by stepping back.

Realising he was about to fall, he grabbed onto Siwon’s shirt and pulled him with him.

“Look out!” Eunhyuk shouted.

He fell onto his bad shoulder and cried out in pain.

Eunhyuk fainted as he heard sirens coming closer to the house.

 

 

AN: im back from Rome~

didnt get good enough wifi to update while I was away u.u

ive fininshed the story, just typing the rest up now~