Chapter 27

Donghaerella

AN: a number of people questioned why i said 'them' at the end of the last chapter; i said that because hyuks dad doesnt know he had a guy round or that he infact likes guys - which hyuk has only just found out himself - so he didnt want to say a 'him' infront of his dad so he went with 'them'. Does that make sense?

OTL

 

Eunhyuk had been dreading going to school today.

He knew Kyuhyun would want to go and find Sungmin to confess his undying love for him most likely. Which meant he would be dragged along too.

In other words; there was no choice in seeing Donghae today.

 

"You're being awfully quiet. I know you usually are quiet, but this seems different. Did something happen?" Sungmin asked.

Donghae shifted how he was sitting on the dance room floor. he brought his knees up, wrapped his arms around them and rested his chin onto them.

"Spill it Hae."

Donghae contemplated whether or not he should talk about his after work encounter last night.

"Well..." Donghae began.

He still wasnt 100% sure if he actually liked Eunhyuk.

Was he just attracted to him just because Eunhyuk was being nice to him?

Sungmin was nice to him, but he didnt think or even feel the same towards his best friend like he did to Eunhyuk.

Sighing out loud, Donghae began again.

"After work last night I went-"

"Hi there!" A voice interrupted them.

Sungmin and Donghae turned round from where they were sitting to see Kyuhyun waving and walking into the studio towards them.

"We knew you would be in here." He said with a smile.

We....

Eunhyuk was standing behind Kyuhyun as if he was trying to hide himself.

"Sungmin would you care to join me for a little walk?"

Sungmin looked to Donghae to check that he would be ok to leave him on his own with Eunhyuk.

"Sure." Sungmin said smiling after being given the nod of approval from his friend.

 

Awkward was the perfect word to describe the atmosphere in the dance room.

Donghae hadnt looked up at Eunhyk; he continued to take little nibbles of the fruit salad that Sungmin had given to him.

Eunhyuk didnt like the silence; it was making him feel even worse.

"Not practicing today?" he asked.

Donghae gave a quick shake of his head still not looking up.

Eunhyuk sighed making Donghae pause eating and risk a quick glance at Eunhyuk.

Their gazes caught but werent held for more than a couple of seconds as Donghae quickly looked away again.

Eunhyuk sat down on the floor close to him.

"Look Donghae, I'm sorry. I'm sorry about last night."

Donghae looked up a little at him.

Moving closer Eunhyuk continued his speech.

"I dont know what came over me. I acted on impulse; I wanted to kiss you, so I did. I'm sorry I did it without thinking if it is what you wanted. I know I've made things uncomfortable now. I understand if you want to leave the shop if you cant stand working with me, but I just dont want you to hate me. I sh-"

"No!" Donghae exclaimed locking eyes with Eunhyuk. "Um...." he mumbled suddenly feeling embarrassed at his outburst. "I dont hate you. I dont see why I should hate you... I admit I was shocked, but I uh... I didnt not like it." Donghae bit his lip anxiously at his confession.

Eunhyuk's eyes widened in shock.

This was not what he had been expecting.

"R-really?"

Blushing, Donghae nodded his head while looking at the floor.

"Then you wouldnt be mad if I tried it again?"

 

    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kyaaaa im so happy you liked the fluffy chapters XD

short chapter again....

please dont be annoyed

i hope i have won you over with aegyo

things will get downhill from here soon...

but none of you will be mad because aegyooooo and i am updating quicker

right?

right.

till next time~