Chapter 1

Donghaerella

(AN: thank you to those you subscribed before this chapter came out :D )

"Well done for doing well in school Donghae! We will celebrate by taking you out to dinner, you can chose the place." His dad told him. His mom was smiling at him. She was so proud of her son.

"I dont mind where, just as long as I get to spend time with you." Donghae answered.

They went and had a nice meal at a local restaurant. Donghae felt like he was having the best time of his life; great food and spending time with his parents who he loved and they loved him back just as much.

"I'm sorry Donghae, but you have to go now." his mum said crying to him.

"What? But why? I dont want to!" He shouted

Beep

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

Donghae opened his eyes and sighed.

"It was just a dream..." he said to himself.

He reached over and turned off his alarm. It was 5:00am. Time to get up, start his chores, prepare breakfast and wake his step-brothers up at 7am during the week for school. The weekends were different. He needed to make sure Kangin got up in time to go to his tae kwon do classes and just make sure Siwon is up by 11am otherwise his step-mother will not be happy.

His step-mothers routine during the week consisted of Donghae making sure he woke her up at 8:15am and make sure her breakfast was ready before he left for school.

Donghae's life has been like this ever since his father died last year. He felt like he didnt have time to mourn his passing since he was in his 'prison' because of his step-mothers regime forced upon him. His mom died 7 years before and it was 2 years after that he met Son Yeon-Jae (AN: I googled female korean names and this is the first one i noticed lol) and married her 6 months later. She brought to the family her strict religious manner and her 2 sons; Siwon and Kangin. Both had different surnames and looked neither alike due to having different fathers. 

His 2 step brothers take after their mother in their cruelness. However Kangin takes the biscuit. Kangin goes out of his way to torture Donghae little by little, and it always ends up becoming worse than the time before. Siwon is the the 'nicer' brother. He is quite like his mother in the religious aspect and he is still cruel, prefering to play mind games with Donghae and torture him in his own little way.

Donghae is planning on leaving, but the only problem is money. Renting somewhere is expensive and Donghae has no money since his dad never got to write his will. His step-mother inherited everything; the house, the money, the cars, his dad's stocks and the business. The family was well off. But Donghae, under orders of his step-mother had to get a job so he could pay rent for living and food being provided for him.

If possible, he would keep a small portion of his wages to himself so he would be able to save enough money to rent somewhere. When he had time after school or inbetween chores, he had been out looking for work. Finally he had got one. It was in the local mini-mart round the corner from his house. He would be working weekends and when possible during week nights. Tomorrow morning he will start work at 12.

After getting out of bed, Donghae got todays clothes ready and left his tiny box room to go was and get ready. Once he had finished with the bathroom, he needs to clean it to make it look like it was in  pristine condition and no one had used it before the rest of the family had. That is the way Yeon-Jae liked it.

Once he was downstairs he quickly packed Kangin and Siwon's backpacks for them, which they just so happened to forget to pack. All the time.

He checked the calender in the kitchen to check todays schedule to see if he needed to prepare anything. His step-mother was having a couple of her lady friends around for afternoon tea. This was always catered but Donghae had to make sure he left out the right plates and serving dishes, etc, that were to be used.

He wiped down the kitchen surfaces to make sure they were perfectly clean before he set anything onto them. He set down a couple of tea towels and got out the silver cutlery and arranged it neatly on them. Next he got out the china tea cups and saucers. Then the plates for their nibbles and the serving plates. He set out a few towels to be used just incase.

It was now time to go wake up the sleeping 'princes'.

 

(an: hope that is ok sofar and you like it, thanks for reading :3

I will most likely update tomorrow if not later.)