Chapter 9

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She took a couple of deep breathes, completely trying to empty her mind so she can focus and enjoy the stage. At the back of her mind she is curious who she'll be performing with. The lights focused on her as the song of Minji faded.

 

 

"I want to do something completely different tonight.." She casually said on her mike. She placed a hand under her chin and acted like she was thinking. " I know my fans loves me but..." She paused dramatically and winked. "... I'm going to choose an idol tonight who is brave enough and likes me enough to share this stage with me..." She smiled and looked around. "Let's go!" She shouted.

 

And then her song began:

 

¤

Baby Boy, B-B-baby boy 2x

 

I just wanna kiss

I never wanna miss

Deo jjalithagae one more time

Nae soomeul gajyeoga

 

I'm dying for your kiss

I never wanna miss

Deo mangseolijima

Nae ipsooleul gajyeoga (2NE1)

¤

 

 

She was doing her signature poses and looks as she stares at the proper cameras. A smile and a flirtatious wink - but behind those she still feels anxious - she must be a better actress than she expected for she was able to hide her real feelings at this moment. She stood up and walked confidently in the middle of the stage. Her red dress - a red colored version of what she wore at sbs superkpop concert http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCKIlrIezhPj8ABZohnYpkT226peeBUbKpeMVGGobpQyzkS_4joOniGMk  - looks striking to her porcelain white skin and her hair was just curled every lightly at the tips as it cascades around her shoulders.

 

Her two female dancers then joined her as she dance.

 

¤

Baby boy

Wae hangsang halmali geuli mana Dapdaphan

Baby boy

Saranghanda gobaek halgeon ara

 

I'm not a baby girl

Ni saenggakboda noonchiga nan bballa

Uri maeil hangsang jaejalireul dolla

Dodaechae neon wae nal geureokhaedo molla

¤

 

 

Its finally time and her dancers and left her in the middle as they went in opposite directions. She was momentarily distracted when one of her dancers went down to the audience area while the other pulled out the chair on the side, but she still continued singing even if she's totally clueless on what's going on.

 

 

¤

Baby boy

Geu jashingamae banhaetda nal giyeokhae

My baby boy

Ni tempo saenggak boda neomu jiruhae

 

I'm your baby girl

Haeyeojil ddaen eojjae geuri sonman heundeuneunji

Kkotdabaldo johko banjido johchiman (Ah, yes)

You just never know

¤

 

 

She continued looking around the idols and fans, waving and smiling. Distracting herself a little from who her dancers might pick for her. She began to sing the next lines when she noticed her back up dancer pulling someone from the audiences.

 

She wondered what happened, isn't it supposed to be an idol? Did they pick a fan? When she looked closely the guy was wearing a beanie and a mask. His built was somewhat familiar - but she disregarded that thought thinking its silly. She moved closer as they sat him on the chair. She can hear some of the fans cries of puzzlement and some even booed because they assume it to be an idol and not a fan again.

 

 

¤

Hurry up You let it touch

Jeoldae maneungeol barajineun ahna

Hurry up You let a touch

Baby oneulmankeum jaebal

(Let's break this down)

¤

 

 

She almost tripped when she got a good look at him. She wondered how it was possible and if she's maybe thinking of him too much that she's imagining him. She stared but nothing is changing, the all too familiar eyes are staring lovingly at her and she kept herself from running over to him to remove that mask. She walked closer and every step makes yer more sure of what she's seeing.

 

 

¤

Sarangeun dangerous

Ni noonbicheun neomu poisonous

Jigeum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter