Chapter 35

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A promise is a promise! That's why i don't give exact  dates when i update because i dont want to  disappoint those who are wAiting... 

 

 

hello twitter friends! POWER deacivate keke 😈   kidding...

 

-----------------------

 

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

"You have to carry her in, bridal style." The vj said aloud when Jae opened the door to his place. Jae paused and looked at the vj before looking at me.

 

 

 

"It's her call not mine." He answered before placing down our groceries and waited for my answer.

 

 

"If its not part of the mission , I'm not going to do it. We still have an ongoing punishment." I answered before looking back at the door then signaled Jae to go in.

 

 

He looked at the vj's again then at me.

 

 

 

"For variety's sake... Just for a few minutes can we put the punishment on hold? We'll resume it once we're inside..." He looked at me hopefully.  I looked at the vj's and they look  at me somewhat pleadingly too.

 

 

"Aish, fine... Once we enter , punishment resumes! Got it?" I said with a sigh.

 

 

 

"Yes!" He silently cheered with matching fist in the air and i chuckled at his antics. He did a thumbs up to the cameras then walked towards me.

 

 

 

In one scoop, My feet left the floor and i was cradled in his arms like I weigh almost nothing.  I looked at him and I saw how he can't seem to contain the grin that was shown on his face.

 

 

He stood still longer than necessary so i poked his cheek.

 

 

 

"Yah! Get on moving." I told him and he chuckled before finally taking a step.

 

 

 

 

Once inside  he slowly placed me down but kept his arms on my waist.

 

 

"Yah..." I told him as i placed both my palms on his chest and softly push him back.

 

 

 

 

He slowly let go and gave out a big sigh before turning back to the door to get our groceries.

 

 

 

"We have to leave you 2 alone now, we'll be monitoring you through the cameras installed there and we have to stay here." he pointed to one of Jae's spare rooms - they must have made it into a office type of room for the PD's and veejays.

 

 

 

I just nodded and watch them disappear to the room.

 

 

 

 I walked further inside and as i look around I saw some of the camera's they mentioned that was placed strategically to try to hide them from view as much as possible.  Jae set our grocery items down at the dining table then walked back to me and followed when i went straight  to the sofa. I held the red envelope in my hand then handed it to him.

 

 

 

 

"Let's read it together." I said and he took it with a smile. I moved near him but not enough to touch shoulders with him.

 

 

-------------------

 

 

"Congratulations again to our Jaedara couple as the newest addition to our WGM Family!

 This next mission involves the couple items you bought. 

For the remaining time of filming today - all items must be worn or held, unless new instructions are given."

 

 

-----------------

 

 

 

 

"Hmm... Some stuff are easy enough, " Jae immediately said. 

 

 

 

 

 

"But there's the mugs and the fluffy pillow... We have to hold it the whole time." I gasped then looked at him "... And we still have to cook, i mean you still have to cook." I grinned and he chuckled.

 

 

 

"You have to help prepare the ingredients then I'll do the cooking... " he paused as he sighed dramatically ,"...as usual." He set down the card.

 

 

 

 

"Are you complaining?" I asked him with a raised brow and he laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

"No... I know how you love my cooking - it might lessen my punishment time."  He winked at me then stood up and went back to the dining room to get the shopping bag with our couple items.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(credits to the owner of the pics)

 

 

 

I went inside the guest room  and he went to his room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 15 minutes we both are done. He's waiting for at the couch holding his mug in one hand and hugging the pillow in the other. He's settling down the bride and groom teddies - it really does look cute and I'm glad he insisted on getting it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 (credits to the owner of the pic)

 

 

 

 I bit my inner cheek to prevent myself from laughing at how funny we look.  

 

 

 

 

 

Both wearing beanies,headset slung over our necks and the three layer clothing! Shirt, hoodie and apron.

 

 

 

 

"We'll be sweating in this in no time..." I said as I walked towards him slowly wearing the socks and cute fluffy slippers-

 

 

 

 

  and he looked up at me.

 

 

 

 

 

"Do youu have to wear shorts?" He asked with a pout. I knew he'd be reacting that way- but hey, with what I am wearing its practical to wear shorts so I won't feel too hot as we do our mission with all the couple items.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter