Chapter 30

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's Pov

 

 

It's been a week since i told Jae about the "we got married show".

 

 

 

He said well talk about it when he comes back but i got a call from his manager saying Jae's work was extended in japan and they decided to accept the offer that came since they thought it would benefit Jae a lot in the future since he's planning to enlist this year.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wondered why he didn't contact me and explained it to me himself but his manager has no idea and Jae just asked him to tell me.

 

 

 

I was hurt - i cried that night - since for 5 days now he hasn't called a or texted me.

 

 

 

and then another blow...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He posted some pics with some fans during his concerts and at parties... Women who looked like models and he seemed so cozy with them.

 

 

 

 

He knew we still have important things to talk about. Why did he suddenly decided it to be "Ignore Dara" week. I knew i can't ask Junsu and Chunnie for help since both are busy with theater and drama shoot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Jae is in japan right now promoting as a solo artist.

 

 

 

 

 

Sajangnim have already told me he need my decision for the show and song tomorrow. If i didn't come up with a decision- he said he'll decide for me. 

 

 

 

 

 

I knew the song is far more important to the both of us- but being in a make believe married relationship is big too. 

 

 

 

If he gets jealous from simple confessions and looks other guys give me what more if another guy would be able to do skinship with me freely and be able to do sweet gestures to me in front of millions of viewers. Shouldn't that cause him more worry too. 

 

 

 

 

 

I have to choose one... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And with what he's doing to me lately- my decision although still hard, little by little makes me want to do the offer to punish him with this disappearing act his pulling off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was still confused the night before meeting Yg sajangnim.

 

 

 

 

 

Then he finally called. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I didn't talk after saying hello... Waited for him to apologize and explain why he did the things he did.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I accepted a movie offer here in japan. I'll stay here for a couple of months for filming." I was shocked since he didn't tell me anything and just accepted - yes its his job but he always tell me if he gets these types of offers. I almost started to say something when he spoke again. "Accept the offer for the show.... The song... Its my gift to you anyway so ... Its your decision too. I got to go... Bye." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was left there with mouth open, the phone still by my ear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

what just happened?

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wasn't able to say anything and he didn't even notice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No explanation on why he ignored me this week and then he just droppe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter