Chapter 7

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 hours till performance:

 

"Oh my God Toki! You'll never guess what my boyfriend just told me. Apparently one of offered to be your partner for this stage!" Bom said as she hold both Dara's shoulders.

 

"Is it who I think it is?"She asked.

 

"Donghae shi!" Bom squeeled.

 

"Ssshh!" Dara alarmingly shushed her bestfriend who is making a scene with her squeeling.

 

"I thought him saying your name like eons ago on that one show was just a coincidence but it seems like you have an admirer in him." Bom continued trying hard to control her voice. Suddenly their maknae appeared beside them.

 

"Unni! I just heard from some gossiping staff out there that Wooyoung and Nichkun from 2PM are some of the possible idols you might be performing with. Kyah unni, I don't know if I'll get excited or scared. Oppa won't like this at all if he finds out." Minji whispered the last part to them.

 

"Not Dara's fault. He decided on not doing this thing with Dara so he has no right to be angry... Jealous yes." Bom said with a giggle.

 

"Yah..." Dara tried to stop Bom for making fun of her boyfriend although her bestfriend has a point.

 

 

She looked around her bag for her phone then remembered it was all taken by Sajangnim before they went here. He said so that they won't get distracted with anything that may happen before or after their performance. She wanted to argue because she knows Jae will throw a fit if she didn't answer his texts or calls but when all her members didn't complain, she decided to just let it go. Its probably for the best. Just then CL walked in.

 

"BigBang oppas just told me to say goodluck to all of us. Especially to both Bommie unni and Dara unni." Both Dara and Bom smiled at Chaerin. "

 

That's nice of them." Bom answered.

 

"Taeyang oppa joked that he'll see Dara unni out there when he performed "Kiss" with her." CL laughed as she said it.

 

"Annoying YoungBae..." Dara said as she shook her head and smiled slightly.

 

"I'll tell Jae-oppa he said that." Minji said with a mischievous smile on her eyes. That made all of them laugh.

 

"Don't..." Dara said trying to hold her laugh. "YoungBae is annoying but he's still a friend. I don't want Jae to murder him." What Dara said made all of them laugh even more.

 

 

They knew about Jae and his jealous and possesive side when it comes to Dara. They've seen how love blossom with the two, and so did their BigBang Sunbae's - after all it was TOP who introduced the couple to each other. When they stopped laughing, they all noticed Dara having that far away look again - she's thinking of him. They knew she misses him since it's been a week since she last saw him.

 

 

"Dara... Don't worry too much. Just try to relax and enjoy the show later. If Jae starts acting out ill unleash my wrath at him. Ill protect you okay." Dara chuckled at what Bom said.

 

"She's not called Bominator for nothing." CL answered.

 

"Yah! I told you I don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter