Chapter 29

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm continued to be amazed that i've received this much subscribers here -  thank you! 

 

i'm not sure how many  more chapters i'll write but i think its better if don't prolong this too much since there are only a few more scenarios i can picture that they'll go through together - i think i haven't given them a major fight yet - keke.

 

 

i really should update my other fics instead of this!

 

 

-------------------

 

Dara's PoV

 

 

I woke up because I felt a finger tracing my tatoo over and over again. The heart shape, then the infinity shape and then the heart again. I kept my eyes closed as a smile form in my face. I was lying on my side and I decided to open one of my eyes first to peek.

 

 

 

 

He was lying on his stomach facing it- a hand on his chin. He was so focused on it - he's so cute and it made me chuckle.

 

 

 

 

"Hey ... You're awake." He said he just looked at me briefly before looking at my tatoo again.

 

 

 

"I think you're doing that to wake me up. " I said as raised my self from the bed and leaned towards him - he automatically face me and he met my kiss halfway. I leaned back down. "What are you thinking?" I asked when he continued what he was doing.

 

 

 

"I'm .... Torn..." He said then gave a sigh. I chuckled again." It's not that I hate it - I'll be a hypocrite with all the tatoo's in my body , but..." He stopped tracing and looked at me again ."... I just never pictured you doing this . Not to mention you know how crazy I am over this flawless...milky... Lovely... Skin?" he kissed my thigh down to my calf with every pause he did which made me giggle.

 

 

 

 

"But I did it with only you in mind.... No one will ever see it except you. I didn't even let the girls see it - and that included Bom. I' m so dead if she finds out!" I placed both my palms on my face just thinking about it. " When i got that I acted like I have my period just so they wouldn't let me move too much because of the pain." 

 

 

 

 

"Don't even think of showing this to anyone else. Such a provocative place..." He grinned before leaning closer to it and giving it a lingering kiss.

 

 

 

 

"So ... You love it now?"  I asked as i raised an eyebrow and  bit my lip. He looked at me and  i saw how his eyes shifed to the lip I'm biting.

 

 

 

 

 

He slowly raised himself and crawled over  and hovered on top of me.

 

 

 

 

"I love everything about you, everything you do because it's you...." He said huskily and I raised both my arms  to reach for his body and pulled it down on mine.  He leaned down and kissed me  and i answered it with  all the love I feel for him. He pulled back a little and grinned at me.

 

 

 

 

 

"I love the gift baby.... The best gift ever! I love you!" He kissed me again.

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you too!"  And we  continued our kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh! And did I mention both of us are still ....

 

 

 

 

 

uhmmm...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

keke....😍

 

 

 

---------------------------------

 

 

JAe's POV

 

 

It took a week before I was satisfied with the demo  Dara and I worked on. I asked YG sajangnim for a meeting and he agreed.

 

 

I was asked to wait inside his office - he's on hs way from checking on his trainees.

 

 

 

 

 

"Goodmorning sajangnim!" I said with a bow when he entered.

 

 

 

 

 

"Goodmorning Jae... So what's the reason why i have the pleasure of you company?" He asked with a grin before finally sitting on his chair. I pulled the USB and place it on his table in front of him. He picked it up. "What's this?"

 

 

 

 

"Uhm... I would like to submit a song i wrote and composed for Dee, I mean Dara. A possible single for her since its been 5 years since "Kiss" ..." He turned the USB around on his fingers and stared at me. He must have seen the determination on my face that he sighed and faced the computer and attached it.

 

 

 

 

"What's the Title and what is it about? " He asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"The title is "I do", a song about how she loves this person and tells him that no matter what happens , She loves him." I answered.

 

 

 

"So it's completely different than kiss?" He asked as he began clicking on the computer.

 

 

 

"Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter