chapter 3

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2 weeks before event:

 

¤Breaking News As the Melon Music Awards 2012 approaches, more news about the participants are being released. None is more anticipated than the performance of the "YG ladies" 2ne1. It seems for the first time in more than 3 years since their debut, they'll be finally doing a joint stage with other idols.

 

The specifics are not yet clear, but one thing is for sure - this will be one or maybe even the most anticipated stage on that night or even this month. Stay tune for additional upates.¤

 

--------------

 

Near the Han river - two people - both wearing hoodies and masks are walking slowly while holding hands. Some people stare- trying to see if they are celebrities or just weirdos and others just ignores them.

 

The truth is the two people hidden behind the mask didn't care either. All they can focus on is each other -he just came back from a fanmeeting/concert in another country while she was cooped in their company preparing for their album and comeback. He suddenly let go of her hand and transferred it over her shoulder so he can hug her closer to his side.

 

"I miss you jagiya..." He murmured to her ear as he kissed her on the head. She looked up to him and saw her eyes sparkle like diamonds.

 

"I'm glad your back... I miss you too." She answered.

 

"Let's sit there." He pointed and started pulling her in that direction. As soon as he reached the place, he sat down at the green grassy ground. He pulled her so she can sit in front of him, and with her back to his chest he hugged her closer. "This is heaven..." He said to her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter