For Real

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I know this is long overdue - but at least I didn't take 6 months before I updated (coughM2bfcough) ...

Thank you for the love and appreciation for this fic - making this my most subscribed fanfic ever! I never really imagined I'll reach 600+ subs (though I did wish for lots of subbies-who wouldn't right?!)  I was happy seeing the comments and seeing familiar names who kept subscribing to my other fics.

When new names started coming in I was happy too - More jaedara shippers like me keke ^_^

 

anyway - its time to say goodbye to this story.

 

thanks for the upvoters and subscribers who comment a lot ( I want to list down the names but I don't want to miss anyone ^_^ so I'll just generalize.)

you gave me "juice" to keep on writing and updating =P

 

For those who haven't seen yet - I have other jaedara fics you might enjoy ( so I hope I'll see you names there too)

 

 

This is a very long chapter (stress on the long)  - I thought of making it 2 parts but decided to just put it all in one go...

Hope I'll be able to give a proper ending to this and satisfy everyone who enjoyed this story!

 

credits to the owners of the pictures ( i kind of used a lot.^_^)

 

 

 

tears T_T

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's POV

 

We finished our performance with him kissing me on the forehead- totally unplanned, but I think that's way better because we know Jae has a tendency to be showy ,so It easily could have been a kiss on the lips.

 

 

We bowed to the fans and I noticed the staff are moving around to change the background set for the next performers.

 


I started to walk out of the stage when he reached out a hand to me. 

 


"What?" I asked because he looked like he wanted to ask something.

 


"I have a fanmeet at Busan the day after tomorrow. If you're free I hope we can meet there when I  visit your mother." we started walking together hand in hand not minding the stares of some staff and even other idols in the vicinity.

 


"Why do you want to visit my mother." I asked.

 

"Why not, I mean I know you've formally introduced me to your Mom 2 years ago but I have never really spend time with her and your family , well except for Doong. Maybe I'll cook for her or something, or anything she wanted to do I'll do it." he smiled gripping my hand tighter.

 

"Then why do I have to be there if you want to spend time with her?" We entered our waiting room and started arranging our things.

 


"You can come later if you want, my fanmeet is in the morning so I might see her by lunch. Just be there at night for dinner." He looked at me expectantly.

 


"I'll check with Jjangmae to confirm my schedule okay?" he kissed me on the forehead. "Okay, maybe I'll ask if I can leave earlier if I have a schedule..." I smiled at him.

 


"Thanks angel." 

 

 

 

------------

 

 

 

 

Jae's POV


I asked the We got Married PD's if they wanted to be there when I surprise Dara. Of course no PD in they're right mind would say no to this opportunity.

 

 

 

 

 


I, Kim Jaejoong is letting them film me proposing to my girlfriend in Busan with her family.

 

 

 

 

 

They let me bring a handycam so I can film some of my activities there and they'll just meet with me at Mrs. Parks home.

 


I already made the call to her even before the Inkigayo performance. I asked permission if We got Married can film us and that Dara would join us later that day.

 

 

I was planning to formally ask her for Dara's hand.

 

 

She agreed to being filmed and said it was just like that one time in the Philippines when they made a sort of documentary about my Angel and her life as a celebrity there.

 

 

I told her I'll cook too and that someone will come over that day to deliver the ingredients I'll be using.

 

 

You see, I've been thinking about me and Dara even before we started filming for We Got Married. I can't picture myself getting married to anyone else except for Dara.

 

 

 

 

She's The one for me. My other half, the one that completes me and more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A week after our 3rd year anniersary I secretly met with her company president.

 

 

 

 

I asked about Dara and her contract and what were his plans for her.

 

He said since this is her 5th year, they're finally considering some drama projects and even movie offers. 


He told me in confidentiality that he already have a talk with the girls and they decided that 2ne1 will stop promoting after 2 years (around 2016). In those 2 years , They would release 2 mini albums ( with minimal promotions) and  much focus will be on their individual projects and activities.

 

 

The maknaes will have their duo projects and solo singles.

 

Bom will have her Solo album as well. 

 

and


Dara will begin her acting career.

 

 


I asked him then for his permission and blessing that I'll be proposing to her this year. I mentioned that I'm okay with the long engagement so Dara can finish her commitments while I serve in the Army.

 

He wasn't that surprised - he said I was obviously smitten and he couldn't blame me.

 

 

 

 

So I have an okay from her president - yes I know it should be with her mother first but I figured YG is the bigger hurdle thatI have to overcome first.

 

 

 

 

Now its time for her family's blessing.

 

 

 

I called Thunder and asked him to free his schedule for that day, when he learned that I'm asking him to go home to Busan he said:

 

 

"You're proposing aren't you?"

 

 

"I guess its useless to deny.." I answered and he chuckled.

 

 

"I already consider you as a brother-in-law, but I guess we have to make it official right?" he said.

 

 

"Yes... so is that an okay?" I asked just to make sure.

 

 

"Of course hyung, don't worry I'll be there." He answered. We talk about some other things for another 10 minutes before we both decided to hang-up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I also called Durami - I got her number from Cheondoong, she's currently in Seoul too - related to her work and just like Cheondung, she guessed that I'm about to pop out the question to her sister.

 

 

And just like her brother she said she'll be there.

 

 

 

 

 

A week before the Inkigayo stage, I secretly met with the girls ( Bom, CL and Minzy) and formally asked them too. I know how Dara values her members - like sisters, and this is one of those things we should share with them.

 

 

 

And Jjangmae already know of this too since I asked him I would need that day free from schedules.  So me asking Dara was just ''placing clues" - I mean you know how females are - her long time boyfriend meeting her mother in their hometown all of a sudden.

 

I know those thoughts pass in her head once in a while -  maybe more now since we started WGM.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The day came and the morning in Busan was fun. Yoochun and Junsu are aware of my plans - and they are happy for me and Dara.

 

 

 

Our fans in Busan seemed to love me more since I'm dating one of their own - it even seems like some Dara fans came to support as well. I saw some banners with "Jaedara", "Theians" and "Jaedy" and smiled since I learned these are the couple name they gave us (although I'm unsure of what is "-dy" on the Jaedy (if its Dee, I would have understood), maybe I'll ask Dara later.

 

 

 

 

I called Dara's mother again after the meet and asked if the ingredients I sent came and she said it did and was currently preparing some of them to lessen my work later.

 

 

 

"Auntie, set those aside for now, I'm taking you out for lunch." I told her.

 

 

"Really? but you don't have to bother I can cook something for us." she answered.

 

 

"We'll eat somewhere fancy and I reserve a hand and foot massage for you to relax." I said and she laughed.

 

 

"Omo what is that for. You don't have to do that.'' she answered again.

 

 

" I know it seems late but I just want to show some appreciation for giving birth to the most amazing woman I have ever met. What I have planned now even seems less but I'll do something grand for you this year again Auntie, so for now just get ready and I'll be there in about an hour." I said sincerely.

 

 

"Okay , but I have a request..." She suddenly said.

 

 

"Anything Auntie." I answered eager to please.

 

 

"Call me Omma from now on." I was silent for a few moment and wondered if she guessed why I was doing these thing all of a sudden.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Omma, thank you..." I said feeling great.

 

 

"Then I'll see you soon." she said.

 

 

"Neh... see you." She hang up and I placed my phone down with a smile too.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------

 

 

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

 

I wonder what they are doing now...

 

 

 

 

I was looking ou the plane window and smiled thinking how nice Jae is for suddenly thinking about this - It felt nice that he went out of his way to bond with my mother.

 

 

 

It was lucky I only have a schedule this morning - an emergency re-shoot for the new make-up campaign for Clio. I was also surprised when a staff of WGM came at our dorm and gave a handy cam with instructions to film myself on my way to Busan and my day there.

 

 

 

I didn't think its strange since I saw some old footages of previous couples and some do have episodes where they get to meet and spend time with their "in-laws".

 

 

 

It has been about a month since I last saw my mother and I'm excited to eat her cooking - but we did talk on the phone last week ( I made it a point that I have to call 2-3 times a week - though I text her daily.)

 

 

 

It was 5 pm. I opened my cam and started talking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's 5 PM..." I showed the time from my phone.'... and the plane is about to land. As you can see I'm alone , no managers even,'' I chuckled.  " Right now I'm thinking Are they home at this time?, What are they talking about? Are they comfortable? Are they having fun?- those thought. It's the first time they spend this long time together. Me on the other hand have spend lots of my free time with his family. Not boasting but..." I whispered to the camera,"...His parents love me," I snickered. " Okay the "place your seatbelt" sign so I'll see you later, pyong!"

 

 

I called Jae before I took the flight and he said he'll pick me up - I have 2 cars at home ( one of those is being used by my mother when needed) - he said he'll use my car. When I asked him what they did he said it was a secret then said goodbye.

 

 

---------------------

 

 

 

I'm walking holding the cam in front of me on one hand. It was such a good idea I decided to use a backpack today because on my other hand was my phone calling Jae.

 

 

 

"I texted Jae my flight schedule before I went to th airport so I think he's already out there waiting for me.'' I said to the camera as I continued walking towards the arrival area. He picked up on the 4th ring. " Baby..." I said before winking at the camera." You're outside? oka... , see you." I place my phone on my pocket then faced the camera again.

 

 

"He's waiting outside and he said there are some fans who noticed him. He thinks they are likely to increase by the time I go out." I chuckled. " This feel so good actually... There was a time when we wanted to send each other off to the airport or to fetch each other when we come back from out of the country shows and we always have to stay in our cars or put on too many clothes or accesories to disguise ourselves, trying to hide our relationship to the public.'' I became teary eyed.'' But look at us now," I breathe out," No more hiding... It makes me want to run to him later and jump in his arms..." I snickered. " Should I do that?" I placed a finger to my lips ( my mannerisms when thinking).

 

 

 

One more door and I'll be seeing him. I can't stop the smile the form in my face.

 

 

"Here we go!" I said to the camera before turning it, making it face forward. " There are some fans..." I shoot some people raising banners with my name on it. "I wonder where he is...Hmm..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

And then I saw him.

 

 

 

Behind my fans smiling from ear to ear holding a banner. It says:

 

 

 

"I'm waiting for the most beautiful woman on flight from Seoul"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I shook my head chuckling a little. He started walking closer to me slowly lowers the banner.

 

 

I knew the fans are watching - seeing firsthand how we really are in person - and like I said on the camera a while ago, this feels so exhilirating - being free and not so cautious in being seen together.

 

 

 

 

He let go of the banner when I launched myself in his arms- of course still holding the camera tight.

 

 

 

"This feels weirdly satisfying...' Jae said as he tightened his hug.

 

 

"I feel the same way..." I answered before he released me and I slowly settled my feet back on the ground."Say Hi to the camera." I told him.

 

 

"Hi!'' he hugged me to his side.

 

 

"My husband is here so Goodbye for now,pyong!" we both wave then I turned it off.He took the camera from me and placed it inside my bag, he then held my hand and we started walking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The fans are having a field day taking videos and pictures of us but we didn't mind - he took my bag and carried it for me before reaching down to intertwine our hands. He waved goodbye to the fans and I followed suit.

 

Some fans even gave us couple items , and we were generous in giving signatures.

 

 

 

But after 10 minutes, and the number of people seems to be increasing, we decided to finish quickly before we start any commotion in the airport.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter