Chapter 14

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☀ Breaking News

A few days after Super Junior's Donghae's confession, many are wondering what's the deal now with 2ne1's Sandara Park. 

 

In an interview yesterday at a photoshoot, Lee Donghae put our curiosities to rest.

 

"I'm flattered at the constant attention from the media lately and thankful for some concern from the fans as well who were wondering what happened after "that" interview. Well ... Uhm, honestly - we did meet after , Sandara-shi and I. At first we didn't say anything for minutes. I did confess to her on National televesion so that awkwardness is normal and expected.  She is as nice and pure as what Hyesun noona said and it was very nice to finally talk to her and get to know her better. " he laughed awkwardly.

 

"i did get permission from Dara... Noona about what i'm going to say today.  She was everything i did thought she would be, and i didn't regret liking her or even confessing on television, but.... As strange as it may sound- we just didn't click. So we decided  to just be friends and wished each other luck on finding our  true love... It was sad but.... I guess life is full of surprises and maybe i'll get lucky next time. That's all I'm going to say about this and hope we can move on from this issue now. Sorry to the fans who got dissapointed." 

 

 

According to the interviewer Donghae seemed sad even though he kept smilling and chuckling during the interview. He must be very dissapointed that the love he was expecting didn't came to be true.

 

What do you think really happened?  As a fan - are you disappointed or are celebrating for the "almost" new celebrity couple? Share your thoughts!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Dara's POV

 

i was browsing the net as I usually do when Hyesun called me and told me to look for Donghae's onterview.

 

"Have you seen it?" Hyesun asked over the phone.

 

"Hold on a minute, I'm still looking..." I answered.

 

"It must be trending #1 at Naver right now, check it there." She instructed.

 

"Okay, okay..." I answered chuckling a bit. I saw the news and started reading, i also started to read some comments when Hyesun shouted... I almost forgot she's on the phone.

 

 

"Yah, did you just forget about me?" She said annoyed.

 

"Sorry director Gu," i teased cutely " I'm still reading..." I answered.

 

"You know if you're not one of my closest friends ever, I should be mad at you for hurting my favorite Dongsaeng. You're always blabbering about being lonely and that you're asking your friends to find you a cute tough younger guy - and when I delivered one to you- someone who in my opinion is no joke and would be perfect for you - you're telling me that you don't need any help and that you're taken already." I let Hyesun rant out, she's embarrased for Donghae and she seemed to really like him for me.

 

"i helped you as you asked and explained to him with apologies and sorry all over the conversation for the trouble, and the sad part is he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter