Chapter 26 - the interview

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was supposed to update this dec. 30 or jan. 1 but i made a little mistake a while ago - and some are disappointed and thought i updated .

 

so i decided to really finish this and post it asap!

 

 

since my last update - i got about 40+ new subscribers = it was a nice christmas gift.

 

but of course with many subscribers - i also feel the heavy responsibility to somehow update sooner (or regularly) and to make every chapter as entertaining as possible.

  

 So 

 

Here it is!

 

One long chatpter! I think..)

 

 

-------------------

 

Jae's POV

 

I watched Hyunjoong and Dara's interview - and although they did seem close and joking and stuff - i didn't let that get too much to me. 

 

 

Dara might still be annoyed with me being here and if i did another stunt like being irrationally jealous of my bestfriend - she might not forgive me that easily.

 

 

As I watched them - I can't help but be proud of my angel- she really seemed to be the type that really looks good  with a lot of people ; that's why she keeps getting linked and paired to other celebrities.

 

 

 

Daragon,Sundara/Darayang, even my other bestfriend Tabisan, Darahae ,woodara and darakhun - and the list goes on and on - I know those and you souldn't be shocked that i know those since i have to keep tabs on them and anyone linked to Dara.

 

 

i guess i shouldn't be surprised if I'll find hyundara shippers soon.

 

 

 

I didn't notice their interview is finished - not until they stood up and started bowing to everyone.

 

 

I was taken aback when one of the interview staff approached me and asked for an interview - and since they gave a valid reason and they did ask my manager and company - i thought why not ; no harm right?

 

 

 

As we are getting prepped, Hyunjoong kept on grinning at me.

 

 

"What?" I asked.

 

 

 

" Nothing  hyung... It's just that this is the first time we're being interviewed together and I'm happy." I gave him a "are you kidding me" look and he grinned.

 

 

"Yah Hyunjoong don't go all weird on me..." I whispered to him in a low voice. He just chuckled.

 

 

 

"So are we good to go?" The host asked to her staff , one shouted okay then the director started filming and gave the host the okay sign; then looked at us.

 

 

 

"Good evening everyone! We are her on the set on one of the most anticipated romatic drama this 2013 "Absolute Boyfriend". But the people we'll be talking to today are very popular, charismatic and very handsome men. I'm sure a lot would be envious of me. Nice to meet you Kim Hyunjoong and Kim Jaejoong!" Everyone clapped "  Thanks for letting us interview the both of you together." She said all smiles.

 

 

 

"No problem..." I answered.

 

 

 

"I'm also excited being interviewed with hyung." Hyunjoong answered.

 

 

 

 

"Well for starters , people might be wondering why Mr. Kim Jaejoong is here?" She asked and I covered my mouth and laughed a little acting shy- both Hyunjoong and the host laughed too.

 

 

 

"It's you guys that invited me here... " I told them. "Okay kidding aside, I'm here to support my close friend Hyunjoong and Dara as well - we're friends too. " I knew I'm on dangerous topics when Dara and my name is on the same line but it might be weird if i didn't even mention her when we kissed on that "Kiss" stage. "...since we almost got to work on this project but sadly I have to cancel."

 

 

 

"It's sad that Hyung was hurt and have to cancel on the drama but I'm glad to get to work with Dara-shi."" I knew he didn't say Noona on purpose so no one will suspect their closer that normal."Thank you Hyung." He said to me with a grin.

 

 

 

 

"Are you disappointed  not to be able to work with Dara-shi?" She asked. She just have no idea how disappointed i am.

 

 

"Of course, who wouldn't be, but since things happened , I'm just glad Hyunjoong took the role." I answered.

 

 

 

"And why is that?" She asked again.

 

 

 

 

"Uhm..." I looked at Hyunjoong."  ... Because... " how should i answer this? And then Hyunjoong suddenly answered for me.

 

 

 

"Hyung is glad I took it because he knows its a good project and working with such great casts is an honor." He gave me a playful wink.

 

 

"Okay since Dara-shi is not here anymore, because if i asked this with her a while ago it might make you both awkward , but how was the kiss scene?" She giggled and Hyunjoong started turning red.

 

 

 

He looked at me with an awkward smile.

 

 

 

 

"It was... Fine..." He answered shyly." It was our first scene together and to have a kiss right off the bat is of course a little akward but thankfully we were able to do it ...uhm... Well." He smiled and looked at me again.

 

 

 

"How many takes did you do the kiss scene? I remember in one cf before Dara-shi got to kiss her co-star around 100 times." She chuckled. I felt my fist formed when i remembered that cf with that Minho - everytime i remember that, it makes me want to punch something or someone.

 

 

 

"Uhm..." He looked at me quickly before looking back at the host." Not that many... Around 6.... Or 7 times?..." He raised a hand to the back of his neck.

 

 

 

Wasn't it just supposed to be 6 kisses. Keeping a straight face is hard when all i wanted was to scowl.

 

 

 

"If there is one thing you regret because you didn't continue this project, what is it?" I put a hand to my chin.

 

 

 

"Uhm... I think not being able to work with everyone i was excited to work with." I answered.

 

 

 

"I would be dissapointed too." Hyunjoong answered.

 

 

 

 

 

"You watched them shoot today, how was it." She asked me again.

 

 

 

 

"It was okay... I see that the leads have chemistry". I answered. "...but if it were me it will be explosive..." I thought to myself and grinned.

 

 

 

"The truth is this is the first time Hyung ever went to my filming..." Hyunjoong piped in.

 

 

 

 

"i was in the neighborhood an decided to give him my support personally." I answered.

 

 

 

 

"He doesn't text me that much lately  so I'm surprised but thankful." He answered  again. "Hyung is my favorite so I'm glad he's here. You missed me too right?!" He asked me while raising his eyebrows playfully.

 

 

 

 

"We heard a funny story about your kiss scene today. That you have a few retakes because of someone?" I felt my face flushed because of that..

 

 

 

"Yes there was. It was Jae hyung..." He chuckled. " He was jealous..."  I tried to keep the shock from my face so it won't get recorded ...,how  can he say that. I laughed awkwardly.

 

 

 

 

"He's joking, there's nothing to be jealous abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter