cHapter 12

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Unni, there's a delivery for you." Minji said.

 

"Really? From who?" She said as she stood up from the bed, Minji just shrugged. When she walked out her room the first she noticed is the smell. As she entered the living room a smile formed on her face. 3 sets of flowers are placed on the table.

 

"Who sent them?" Dara asked as she walked nearer.

 

"There's a card. We didn't look." Bom answered. Dara saw the card and picked it up. 

 

 

~~~~~~~`

 

At exactly 6 pm, watch my interview at mbc news. 

 

Yours,

Lee Donghae

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Dara was rendered speechless. Bommie and the two maknaes started to approach her when she didn't react when they called her.

 

"Yah Dara..." She waved a hand in front of Dara's face."Who is it from?" Dara wordlessly handed Bim the card then bowed to get the card from the second boquet.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Noona,

 

These flowers are as pretty and sweet like you.

 

Thinking of you,

Min ho

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Shocked, she picked an envelope from the 3rd boquet and again gave the 2nd card to Bom.

 

It is a handwritten letter.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Dara-shi

 

It seems we'll be working together again. I just accepted a role on the romcom you'll be working on. I'm glad I have this opportunity to work with you again. I'll get to know you and you'll get to know me better. See you on the script reading. Congratulations on your 1st major project as an actress here in Korea. Fighting!

 

Your very excited co-star,

Il woo

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Unnie ... It's quarter to 6. I think we should call Yoochun oppa. Whatever Donghae sunbaenim is planning to announce seems dangerous to his well being. We need to give them a heads up or else someone will hunt Donghae oppa." Minzy walked towards the phone. CL placed a hand on her head.

 

"This is giving me a headache from stress." She said as she sat back on the sofa. Bom followed.

 

"And to think you just barely calmed him down because of Kevin and those 2PM guys, and now this... I think I'm starting to have wrinkles." Minzy walked back to her and gave her the phone. She bit her lip before dialing the Yoochuns number, Jae told her the two guys are coming over. After 2 rings.

 

"Hello."

 

"Chunnie! This is Dara" she said immediately.

 

"Oh noona. What's up? You want to talk to Jae. He's watching tv. Wait ill give him the phone."He immediately stopped when Dara shouted.

 

"Wait... Chunnie... This is a matter of safety for you and Susu as well. Don't let him watch MBC news and hide his phone and laptop now. Ill go there right now." She said as she walk back to her room to change her clothes.

 

"Why noona?" He seriously said.

 

"Fanboys..." She answered.

 

"Again? Okay,Got it, we'll do as you ask." He said.

 

"Okay... See you later." Dara ended the call. Bom called out to her after a few minutes.

 

"Hey, where are you going? Aren't you going to watch the interview?" She looked at Bom who entered her room.

 

"Ill watch it in the car on the way to Jae's apartment. Thankfully Chunnie and Junsu are there to hide his phone and laptop now but I think I have to be there to prevent any disaster." Bom walked near here.

 

"Maybe I should come with you..." She said with worry. "

 

Thank you but I think the less people the better I can calm him. And less casualty..." She answered saying the last part as a joke and Bom smiled.

 

"I know you can handle him. Just call me when you need back up. Ill beat him if he gets unreasonable." Dara smiled.

 

"Okay... Thanks Bommie-ah ." She hugged her. "Ill go now."

 

"Goodluck" Bom shouted after her when she walked out the door. Minzy and CL looked at her.

 

"Fighting unnie!" Minzy shouted.

 

"Call us if you need us." CL calmly said and Dara just nodded.

 

 

-----------

 

She opened the built in TV on her car and started driving. The news just started. The announcer said the interview with Donghae I'd after the commercial.

 

"Oh no... What's happening?" She said aloud.

 

Yesterday, someone tweeted her about the tweet from Ukiss's Kevin. She found him adorable with such an amazing voice; and him tweeting something like that the other day made her smile. And then last night, came the radio live broadcast of 2PM. And this time, it's not only her account the fans tweeted but Jaejoong's account as well.

 

 

And of course, what do you expect?

 

 

A very angry boyfriend on the phone talking non-stop on how he's going to hunt those 2PM members. She made use of her hidden aegyo to calm him down over the phone with lots of promises to make him think about something else.

 

 

 

And now the flowers and the interview... Of course Jae doesn't know about it yet and she have to tell him immediately or else it will turn into pure chaos.

 

 

 

She was paying attention to the road and just listened to the news. And then the interview started. It seems like Donghae-shi became a solo endorser for a cologne product. Dara just continued to listen.

 

--------

 

Host: So Donghae-shi, I would like to ask you something every fan like me is curious about. Are you single or dating anyone?

(Chuckle from Donghae .)

 

Donghae: I'm single but... I'm hoping to date someone now.

 

Host: Oohh... Fans may have mix reaction with that answer.

 

Donghae: I know... But I'm hoping my fans will understand if the time comes and will continue to support me. I mean I'm not getting any younger and... (He paused)

 

-------------

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter