We got married - the groom

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

 

I gave him two days max to call and say sorry. I even tried calling him wanting to hear his explanation but he's always unattended or out of coverage area.

 

 

 

 

I called his manager on the 3rd day and relayed my message.

 

 

 

"What's wrong? What's happening to you...talk to me tonight! Call me...." I hope he'll understand that its not funny anymore. 

 

 

 

i posted something on my twitter which many were curious about - 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

"i decided to listen to a song a friend hums to a lot... 

*-If the feeling is gone, please don't pretend that you still love me...*

gah! Such painful lyrics... "

 

~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

Is it over?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------

 

 

 

"Sajangnim called for you in his office. " my manager said and I noded. We're currently at the practice room learning a new choreography for our upcoming single.

 

 

 

 

"Wish me luck..." I jokingly said to the girls.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Luck!!" They chorused and it made me smile.

 

 

 

 

----------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara... There is a big change on your "we got married" offer. They wanted to film it earlier than expected, you're supposed imaginary husband has some unexpected schedules next month so they hoped , if its okay, that they'll start filming next week." He said as he stared at me from across the desk.

 

 

 

 

"Uhm... As long as it won't cause a problem with 2ne1's schedule, it's not a problem with me." I said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay then I'll inform them." I stood up and bowed before leaving.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That night My manager told me they scheduled it on Monday - 4 days from now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I picked my phone intending to call him again but i stopped myself. He doesn't want to talk! That jerk....

 

 

 

 

 

i pulled the big stuff toy Jae gave me on my last birthday and started punching it fast!

 

 

 

 

 

"I hate you Kim Jaejoong!! You'll regret this!!!" I shouted as i released my pent up feelings on my poor toy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A knock stopped me from completely going psycho on the toy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I looked up and saw her peeking in..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Come in" i told her and she nodded.

 

 

 

 

-------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That sunday  sajangnim gave me a rest day so i'll be fresh for tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

I asked Bom to come with me to a spa.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yep...this is only right!You have to be insanely beautiful tomorrow! " Bom said beside me as we were having a relaxing treatment - after , we'll have our facial, hair and nails done and everyhing else they can offer.

 

 

 

 

"I ... I guess so. " i answered and smiled. Bom saw and knew that i'm only trying to look happy so she didn't say anything anymore about Jae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So who do you think is your partner?" She asked.

 

 

 

 

"No idea...." I answered

 

 

 

 

 

"Would you rather have an idol husband

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter