Chapter 22

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

waaahhh.... Last chapter is the Most commented chapter I have ever received so far and im embarrased not to update sooner ... So im racking my brains to come out with something good and wont disappoint..( fingers crossed) 

 

thanks for subscribing and leaving comments! And the upvotes too!!! 

 

So here is the twist!!

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------

 

 

Jae's POV 

 

 

I'm on my way home, enjoying the leisure drive.  It was so late that there are not a lot of cars on the road.

 

 

 

Everything seems to be going well. I've never been so happy.

 

 

Although JYJ still can't perform at music broadcast, our albums and individual singles are doing well online, locally and internationally.

 

 

CF offers and deals kept coming and some are renewed.

 

 

Our careers as actors are going well too - still a week to go before the script reading for my drama with Dara.

 

 

 

And of course there's Dara - the best thing that ever happened to me.  

 

 

 

The smile on my face turned to a frown when the car behind me started flashing his/her headlights and started blasting their horns. It irritated me but  i kept my cool and slowly drive to the side to let the other car pass me.

 

 

But it didn't budge and  after a few minutes i realized-

 

 

"Saesang fans..."  I felt my temper rising.  Way to ruin my mood and thinking everything is perfect.

 

 

 

I grabbed the steering wheel tighter. 

 

 

"Let's see if they can keep up with this baby..." He muttered.

 

 

 

He change gears and pressed on the gas pedal.

 

 

 

His Lamborghini Murcielago sped forward and with a grin he knew those Saesang fans don't stand a chance.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

📰 BREAKING  NEWS!

 

 

JYJ member Kim Jaejoong was involved in a car accident  early this morning.

 

According to police report,  Mr. Kim is on his way home from a CF shoot when he was suddenly chased by fans - called Saesang fans. He said normally he would ignore them but that particular fan seems to be aggressive - distracting Mr. Kim by flashing the cars headlights excessively and trying to drive side by side with his car. 

 

Unfortunately, Seoul experienced a downpour earlier that evening and on one turn  at an intersection, the slippery road caused Mr. Kim's car to skid and hit a rail and lamp post. Luckily there were no casualties and the Saesang fan is still currently being tracked down. 

 

Mr. Kim Jaejoong is currently admitted to a nearby hospital sustaining some injuries. Further investigations are still ongoing.

 

 

 

-----------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At 2ne1's dorm:

 

CL's POV

 

 

A glass shattered on the floor. CL immediately bolted up and ran to her door and see where  the sound came from. 

 

 

Her Dara unnie is standing in front of the couch , eyes glued to the television- her hand still in the position of holding a glass. Her hand was trembling and the agony in her face is so scary she immediately ran to her but still careful of the broken glass on the floor.

 

 

"Unnie what happened! Talk to me..." Her lips trembled and she pointed to the TV. I saw the Blinking report at the bottom of the screen and my eyes widen .  Kim jaejoong in a car accident.

 

 

She felt her unnie beside her started to go down trembling, she immediately wrapped her in her arms and looked at Bom 's room. 

 

 

"Bommie unnie! Come here quickly!" She look back at Dara and slowly guided her down the couch. " Unnie don't panic yet... Lets see the whole story okay?" Bom came out and saw the mess and Dara's distressed state. She carefully made her way to her then hugged her. I picked up the remote and tried looking for a channel that would talk about the news. Minzy came out with her phone to her ear. 

 

 

"I was on twitter and saw the posts. I'm trying to call all the oppa's" she explained as she walk near. Thank goodness for Minzy's fast thinking... I was startled by Dara unnies reaction that it didn't occur to me immediately to just call Yoochun oppa or Junsu oppa to confirm.

 

 

"Thank you Minkki-ah." I said. I went to the kitchen and took a glass of water. I went back to the living room and sat beside the unnies as Bom kept rubbing Dara's back to calm her.

 

 

"I know I should call him first but ...my phone is in ...my room... I can't sleep so .... I came out to ... Watch tv... And i saw that ... And..." She stammered in between sobs. I help her drink not trusting her hands -  she might drop it again.

 

 

"Oppa! Thank god you answered!" All three of us looked at  Minzy. Dara unnie seemed to regain her self but clumsily walk towards Minzy. She winced  after taking a couple of steps then i realized she was barefoot and walking at the broken glass.

 

 

 

"Unnie!" I shreaked, the same time Bommie unnie shouted Dara. But she ignored us both and grabbed Minzy's phone. Bom unnie ran to where the first aid kit is and i ran toward Dara unnie pulling a chair to make her sit and took her feet in my hands.

 

 

"Jae...." She whispered on the phone"... Junsu-ah... Tell me where he is? How he is?.... I have to go to him...."  She tried to stand up but i pushed her back, Bom unnie came back and we both try to tend to her cuts. "...let me talk to him...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------

 

 

Jae's POV

 

 

Junsu arrived ,when the the investigators left - i noticed him talking to someone on the phone.  I remembered my manager and the first thing i told him when i regained consciousness was demand where my phone  was but he said it was still at the car so he went immediately went out to retrieve it. The police started questioning me so i didn't have the chance to call Dara even on the phone to assure her I'm okay. 

 

 

"Su give me your phone hurry..." I said.

 

 

 

"It's noona..." He answered and gave me the phone. He sat on the couch and covered his eyes. My attention went back to the phone when i heard a sob.

 

 

"Junsu... Tell me what happened! I... I..." It broke my heart to hear her this distressed.

 

 

"Angel... I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter