Chapter 10

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

¤ Breaking news

 

Kim Jaejoong and Sandara Park Controversial stage.

 

With the MMA ending an hour ago, the one that surprised and shocked celebrities and fans alike is none other than the "Kiss" performance of Dara Park of 2ne1. 

According to our sources JYJ, specifically Kim Jaejoong is not part of the program for that evening. So with his surprise appearance on the "Kiss" stage, it seems to be an outright confession from the two idols. No release statements have been issued yet from C-JES and YG Entertainment on this issue, but with what the whole Korea and the whole world has witness it seems they don't have to.

 

Netizens have mixed reactions to the event.

 

"Oppa deserves someone better!" One commented.

 

" No! She's better off with my bias not with him." Says another.

 

But some clearly enjoyed the performance.

 

"I didn't really expect it but they look good together." One netizen commented.

 

Another says ," Am I dreaming? Kyah! Theians rejoice!"

 

So what is your reaction to the performance?

 

Stay tuned for more updates. ¤

 

--------------------

 

YG's office 2 hours after the show.

 

"Sajangnim they're here." His secretary said.

 

"Send them in..." He answered. He crossed his arms together and leaned back on his chair waiting for the door to open. When it did, he kept himself from smiling. The most controversial couple as of the moment entered. Dara bowed which Jaejoong mirrored.

 

"Good evening Sajangnim." Dara greeted.

 

"Both of you sit down." He pointed to the chairs in front of his desk. Dara immediately sat but Jaejoong stopped in front of him and bowed again and looked at him.

 

"I haven't properly introduced myself. My name is Kim Jaejoong, and it's an honor to finally meet you face to face. I would also like to apologize for not coming sooner and properly asking you to allow me to date Dara." He bowed again which made him smile a little. " Although its late, I would like to do the test to prove my intentions for her is for real." YG waved his hand and pointed to the seat again.

 

"No longer necessary... And the truth is there is actually no test. It was just something we made up to see if anyone will be man enough to accept and pursue the girls." Jaejoong sat down looked at Dara but she just shrugged and smiled at him. " What I would rather hear from you is if you and you..." he looked at Dara. "...are sure of this? Although the chances of the fans and everyone else not believing that you're really dating is small, I do have something that may... A small chance that we can convince them otherwise." He smiled and leaned forward. Both Dara and Jaejoong looked confused as they look at each other and back to him.

 

"Since I arrived at the concert venue and walked up that stage, I've already made up my mind. " Jaejoong answered. YG looked at Dara.

 

"I was already readying myself from this since the time I asked to do that stage... But." Jaejoong looked at Dara wondering what she's about to say. " A few days ago I started thinking that maybe I'm ... We're being selfish. Both 2ne1 and JYJ will he greatly affected by this and like what you mentioned before, either good or bad result, we wouldn't know." She looked down her hands and YG saw the worry on Jaejoong face and after a few seconds his hand reached to Dara's face and raced her head.

 

"I... I'm already ready for anything but you're right. All of them just wants us to be happy so they wouldn't say anything. But..." Yg stopped Jaejoong.

 

"As I've said there is something that may help and even make both of you happy." Both Dara and Jaejoong looked at him puzzled. "Jaejoong, you've already accepted the romantic comedy project from SBS for next year, am I correct? " Jaejoong nodded. YG saw some articles about it and for the first time Jaejoong will be the lead." The thing is,an offer was made for Dara to headline that Drama too. They are still waiting for our confirmation since I'm still deciding if I'll let Dara act earlier rather than waiting for their last year of promotions as 2ne1." Both of them still didn't speak so YG continued. " TOP is a close friend of you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter