Chapter 34

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

He quickly went out of the car and moved to my side. I just shook my head but let him do what he wants.

 

 

 

"I'll just park the car, wait for me in front." He said then went back to the car.

 

 

 

The vj went beside me and started asking questions again when Jae left.

 

 

 

VJ: When did you first meet?

 

D: Officially? Around 2007-2008, I'm still a trainee that time and as you know he's close with Tabi, we were introduced but just in passing. We saw each other again during that year end ceremony in 2009  when we gave them an award, we got talking after but because they have problems at that time nothing romantic happened yet. We became closer around 2010.

 

Vj: So when did he officially started to court you?

 

D: Around end of 2010... He felt threatened when he heard Taehwan like me, Tabi must have told him, and then Taehwan-shi admitted to liking me on live broadcast.

 

 

VJ: Park Taehwan - olympic medalist?

 

 

D: yup.... But as everyone knows we still have the dating ban that time, well ...he formally asked Sajangnim to court me , so that's another thing that made me like him more.

 

 

VJ: so when did you officially became a couple?

 

 

 

I felt him behind me before i heard his voice.

 

 

 

 

J: January 2011... We'll keep the day a secret. (He stopped beside me) ... Let's go in?

 

 

 

 

 

I nodded and let him walk first.

 

 

 

 

VJ: Soo you've been together 3 years now?

 

 

 

 

I nodded again. 

 

 

 

"Where should we go first?" He looked at me  before grabbing an empty cart.

 

 

 

"Lets do the grocery first then the couple things after." I answered.

 

 

 

 

"Okay..." The Vj stopped the interview and followed us while filming.

 

 

 

 

 

It really shows how much Jae loves to cook since he knows the ingredients of the dishes he wanted to cook even without a list to look through. As usual my eyes wander to the Ramen section - and although he look at me disappovingly he let me take about 3 packets.

 

 

 

 

"I'll just add real vegetables and meat when we cook that." He told me. He does this a lot when I nag him that I'm craving for ramen. 

 

 

 

 

When we stop by the drinks section i notice him eyeing the beer section.

 

 

 

 

"Don't even think about it..." I told him and he look at me with a grin.

 

 

 

"How about wine? I think that would be okay since we'll be celebrating the start of our show together and when we invite our friends for a housewarming  dinner." He  answered.

 

 

 

 

 

"Fine..." I answered back and walk away first.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Once finished with the food, we decided to finally start with our mission.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's go to the clothing section, I think we'll see lots of couple stuff there." I said. We left our groceries near a cashier - we requested if we can leave it  there while we do our mission - We'll pay for everything as a whole later and they allowed us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

We freely moved around - sometimes we bicker - though I mostly do that actually - when he picks up something weird. So from the clothing section we transferred to other parts of the store.

 

 

 

But thankfully we were able to pick 10 stuff.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Credits to the owner of the pictures

 

 

 

 

and he insisted to take these too! He said we'll display it at our new home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Credits to owner

 

 

 

Once everything is paid we went back out - Jae left to get his car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Once everything we purchased is in the car- we proceed to the location of our new home - which i have no idea where.

 

 

 

 

 

 

VJ: Here's your third mission?

 

 

 

D: 3rd? How about the second? ( I asked but took the offered red envelope. Jae glanced at us but continued driving.)

 

 

 

 

VJ: We'll tell you that at your place. This mission should be done first.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I opened it and started reading.

 

 

 

 

"House warming party. Invite 3 friends each, wife invite 3 husband's friends and vice versa. Be ready for dinner tonight."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's pick alternately ... We have to call them now right?" I asked the veejay and he showed me a thumbs up." Should I go first?" I asked Jae.

 

 

 

 

"Of course Angel...phone in my pocket." He grinned, I rolled my eyes and reached over and took his phone out. "Uhmm...Maybe we should alter my punishment..." I looked at him questioningly.

 

 

 

 

He smiled mischievously.

 

 

 

 

"For everytime you touch me - accidental or not. Gives me a chance to do either a hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter