We got married - expect the unexpected

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jae's PoV
( day when Dara called the manager that Jae should call her that night)


"Call her!" Junsu nagged beside me. 

 


I secretly went back to Korea to see his new play - and also to start the preparation.

 

 

"I can't ! once i do that again i don't think i can continue avoiding her. I'm this..." i showed my thumb and index finger a cm apart to show Junsu ," close to losing my resolve to end this cause i miss her so much but..." i placed both of my hands on my face then swept it up on my hair."... a week more."

 

 

"This surprise you're investing so much on can backfire you know..." he said again.

 

 

"I ... i know... but this is going to big for the two of us. The show is not just a for show... i'm really going to announce then that she's my girlfriend. I was hoping that she won't be that pissed since she know how crazy I am about her - and we just celebrated our anniversary... i know she'll forgive me." i answered then slouched back on the couch.


 

"But this is extreme..." he insisted.

 

 

"It's just for another week...i plan to be with her forever." i closed my eyes and pictured her face.

 

 

"Hyung! so cheesy... i got goosebumps." i heard Junsu muttered." I'll leave you here to think hard and deep on things to pacify her when that time comes!" i felt him stood up then heard him leave as the door closed.

 

 

 

I was more on picturing she'll cry once she sees me as her pretend husband, maybe even running to my open arms as soon as she sees me and i'll run to her and hug her immediately - the fastest skinship developement on the show right?! 

 

 

 

 

I looked down on my personal phone. i kept it off knowing she'll call and text it non stop and i'll just be tempted to answer them. I pulled out another phone - the temporary one; the PD's number is flashing on the screen.

 

 


"This is Jae..." i answered.

 

 

  

"We've scheduled it on monday and as talked about i'm the only one who knows about "that", all the crew and staff all thinks its the usual pair meeting for the first time.  Send me all the necessary information so we'll be able to bring to life your plans." I smiled.

 

 

"Yes I'll send it as soon as i get home,thank you." i said.

 


"No! It's Thank "You" ... this is going to be the biggest Wgm pairing we ever had. And announcing it's a real couple will rake in much attention and not to mention that both of you are 2 of the most popular idols... i'll be anticipating this project and working with you both." the PD said.

 

 

"Uhm... i just want to ... give a heads up just in case things didn't go as planned. Dara might give us a surprise..." i answered with a chuckle.

 

 

"Sure... we'll just see how it goes. This might be the first time we'll go really all the way unscripted, but we'll take all that we can get." he answered with a laugh. " Goodevening Mr. Kim."

 


"Goodevening PDnim" i answered.

 

---------------------

 

The Day!

 

The camera followed me everywhere. It started that morning when they went to my apartment and filmed me preparing for the first meeting with my wife. I was playful with the camera - saying "No" when I went to the bathroom for a shower. 

 

As soon as i stepped out, i made the VJ place the camera facing the wall as i wore my tux. He started asking me questions which i answered.

 


Vj : "Excited for today?"


Jj: of course...


Vj: Any guess on who your wife will be?


Jj : A little bird told me she's a talented idol. Another said she's a goddess, another said she's an angel. 

 


The camera faced me again as I was buttoning my  polo - I was grinning since i just described her.

 

 

Vj: is there anyone specific you wanted to be your wife?


Jj: Of course ... I only have one in my mind right now but...(i placed a finger on my lips)  I'll tell you some other time okay?


Vj: What type of husband do you want to be?


Jj: a husband that can provide well, can keep her happy and protect those he loves. ( I started wearing the jacket)


Vj: Is there any possibility that you'll really date  your virtual wife for real? 


Jj: I'll even marry her for real... ( winked at the camera and playfully smiled. They didn't know how serious i am.) Let's go and meet my wife!

 

 

The Vj followed me out and he sat at the passenger side on my car.

 

 

Vj: the viewers i think would like to know what type of lover are you. Romantic?


Jj: i believe i am... 


Vj: jealous type?


Jj: (i laughed) very with a capital J!


Vj: Manly or acts cute in front of lover.


Jj: of course it would depend on the situation, i can be both.


Vj: any message for you wife...<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter