Chapter 20 - Comeback 2

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N : This is my some form of peace offering for not doing what i said i would do (updating in two weeks)

 

i changed something on the last chapter, the 2pM poV is not a teaser but a part of the chapter already.

 

 

anyway.... Here it goes....

 

 

-----------

 

 

Dara's POV

 

We're at our room waiting for our time to perform. CL is busy checking our schedules and confirming it with our manager. I knew she was planning on a celebration for our comeback. 

 

Minji was busy with a new game on her newly purchased tab - she seems to be enjoying it and i wondered if i should get Cheondoong a similar one since he's surprisingly more attentive to me for this comeback: visiting and texting me during our practice. And today he brought my baby Dadoong. It's been a while since i was home due to our preparation for the comeback so i missed my cat terribly.

 

 

Yeah maybe i would do that. 

 

 

 

I was just absentmindedly looking at the tv monitor watching the performances before us when Someone sat beside me and when i looked it was just Bom.

 

 

"Oohh 2PM..." She blurted and i followed her gaze and looked back at the tv. It was 2PM's Goodbye stage.

 

 

A smile formed on my face as the song started. I really like this song.

 

 

The first time I watched this song performed on tv, I couldn't help but squeal togther with the fans on tv. Their dance step is just so y - the one where they turned back, a hand slowly goes from their back to their hip and then they sway - the cameraman just focuses on their and  they sway their hip . I felt my face flushed pink and the song wasn't really helping because it sounded so painfully y too.

 

 

A  grin now formed in my face as I remembered  what  i did at Jae's apartment the other day.

 

 

 

---------------------

 

Flasback

 

 

 I was lying on my stomach, my chin on my arms as I watch Jae walk back and forth in his room - he's busy preparing his luggage because he'll be leaving for Singapore the next day. He was standing by his watch and shades collection when he lifted his head and looked at my direction.

 

I was currently puffing air to my cheeks and he looked just in time for me to slowly blow the air out my mouth ending in a pout. He grinned and brought down the watch he's holding then walked towards me.

 

 

i raised my head from my arms and muttered " What?"

 

 

He stopped in front of me then kneeled. He rested his arms on the bed and stared at me with a grin.

 

 

"What?" I said again then he just slowly moved his face closer to me, touch his nose to mine and slowly moved it side to side. My eyes remained open and his eyes are looking down to my lips. He just move his face ever slightly to the right and i felt his lips on mine. He started nibbling on my lower lip, slightly  pulling me nearer then he moved a hand to the back of my neck and kissing me deeper as he openned my mouth with his and i felt his tongue trying to every part of my mouth. I felt my head get fuzzy - i was surprised with myself that i was still able to  form a question.

 

 

"What's... With ... The sudden ... Kiss." I tried to say  as he playfully kissed me -  pecking my lips as he softly on it before letting go then repeating it.

 

 

He grinned then stared at my face.

 

 

"It was because of the way you look, " he kissed me quickly  then both his hands move to cradle my face and he circled his thumb ever slowly on my cheeks," i feel your eyes following me back and forth and..." He kissed me again a little longer."... It felt like your undressing me with your eyes." He leaned down and entered his tongue again  in my mouth. It took about 5 seconds for me to fully undertand what he said.

 

 

"What? I was not..." He stopped me by deepening the kiss again and although i want to just let myself drown with his kiss, I pulled away. " I..." I started to say but he placed a finger on my lips.

 

 

"Doesn't matter..." He grinned." ...the way you're looking makes me want to strip nonetheless." 

 

 

"..." I teased. He stood up and gripped the hem of his wifebeater and I sat up fast when he removed it and threw it before taking a step near the bed. I moved ever slightly as the bed took his weight and he kneeled and faced me. "Jae...? " I said in a questioning tone. He s his arms on my waist and pulled me closer. 

 

"Let's play a game..." He said  as he pulled me to his lap and i ended up straddling him. I placed both my hands on his bare shoulders.

 

 

 

"What kind of game?" I asked as i wrapped my arms on his neck bringing my face a little closer to his.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter