Chapter 18

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

 

After that CF with 2PM, everything went back to normal. Jae working on his new songs and another fan signing event abroad scheduled next week while me on the other hand is busy preparing for our comeback. 

 

 

I let Jae listen to it one time to hear his opinion and he says he liked it. A relaxing tune for the summer.

 

 

"What I'm worried about is your outfit and style for this promotion..." He said as I wrap my arms around him as we cuddled on the sofa.

 

 

"I guess it will be fresh feminine concept. Summer beach song right." I answered. I looked up at his face. 

 

 

"Meaning skirts, shorts, and sleeveless tops..." He sighed and closed his eyes. I can't help but grin.

 

 

 

"Here we go again" I thought. I hugged him tighter.

 

 

"It won't be that bad. And... I'm 30 already, i don't think any of those young men will even look at me when there are other girls younger than me, ier and cuter than me promoting at the same time." I started ticking them on my fingers. " There's Sistar, 4minute, Girls day, A pink, Dal shabet and other rookies... Hmmm who else. After school is still promoting I think." I puffed my cheeks. Just thinking about those young bloods makes me envious.

 

 

 

Yes I do have a baby face but sometimes it's frustrating  on why  it has to be combined with a very petite frame. Why didn't i get some curves together with this face.

 

 

 

"You're still 10x ... No... A hundred times better than them." He kissed me on my forehead and hugged me tighter.

 

 

"You're biased..." I snickered.

 

 

"You're my type... My ideal... Always..." He answered which made me smile more. 

 

 

"I'm not sure what my hair style will be with this promotion either." I wondered how crazy it will be again and i guess Jae is also thinking the same thing.

 

 

 

"A very big perm..." He chuckled and I pinched him on the sidewhich made him laugh." Which you'll pull off again." He grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his. "...or the cornbraid hair the one Taeyang always wore on their debut, you seem to be doing it once in a while too. After all its reggae inspired right?" 

 

 

"I'm not sure, maybe... One of these days they might tell me." I let my head rest comfortably in his chest and i sighed.

 

 

 

"No matter what style it is, i'll always love it because it's you." He whispered and i just nodded. 

 

 

 

We spend the day together because for the next few days that will follow,we'll have to focus on our own careers. 

 

 

 

-----------------------------

 

Jae's POV

 

I came back from Singapore and texted Dara that I'm back. I went first to the company- my manager said there are some things to discuss with me like CF deals, but before I entered the President's office I received a call from my angel asking me to meet with her. I told her to just go straight to my place and i'll meet her there - she has her own keys and knew my password.

 

 

I'm also excited to see her but something tells me the reason she wanted to see me this soon is because she's bothered about something. I entered my unit and looked around.

 

 

"Angel I'm home." I walked further in but no one answ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter