Secrets and surprises

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

 

I took a deep breathe before knocking on the door.

 

 

 

"Come in!" I heard my Sajangnim so I mustered up my courage, turned the knob and entered.

 

 

 

"Goodmorning Sajangnim..." I politely said with a bow.

 

 

 

 

"Have a sit..." He said and I did " ... I was expecting he'll be here with you. Like last time..." He chuckled.

 

 

 

 

Him joking around actually made me feel a little calmer- maybe he's not as mad as I'm expecting.

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhm, I told him that I can manage on my own..." i answered.

 

 

 

 

"Well then let's talk about your concern..." He said. "... You're afraid this will be another scandal?" I nodded. "Well in my opinion... There is nothing really you should be worried about. You're staring in a drama set to be shown by the end of next month, they will see just see this as some form of publicity stunt - which would benefit your show more. And if you're worried about its effect on the agency , trust me - we've had worse." He gave one of those warm fatherly smile he only shows once in a while.

 

 

 

"Jae and I got to talk last night and that if things turns to worse or complicate things then we'll just come out in the open..." I answered.

 

 

 

 

"There's no need for that... But like before - after your "Kiss" scandal , try to lay low on your personal meetings with to avoid any pictures or talk to start again." He said with a smile ." Okay so that's it... You may go." I stood up and bowed.

 

 

 

 

When I was at the door, he called my name.

 

 

 

"Dara don't worry too much... This family will be behind you if things turn ugly." I felt warm inside when he said that - he evn said "family" and not "company" - i resisted the urge to run back to him and hug him, so I just gave him another 90 degree bow.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------

 

 

 

2 weeks later:

 

 

 

Jae's PoV

 

 

YG sajangnim was right - the interview wasn't that much of a big deal. After it was released - yes it did become a trending topic for whole 2 days but after that  a dating scandal from my former company  was released where the two did confirm the status.

 

 

 

 

And to be honest - i was envious. 

 

 

 

 

 

Next week is actually our 3rd year anniversary.

 

 

 

 

I keep on thinking on what to give her - it should be something special.

 

 

 

 

somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter